The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-04-2008, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Disgrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

John Arne Riise has done a super header own goal to save Chelsea from the CL.

Do not know what will happen to him in the changing room.
Old 23-04-2008, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Yes,i would agree that Riise had done a great deal 2 chelsea's UCL cause.
In the return leg,chelsea would be the favourite.
They jz need 2 prevent Liverpool fr scoring any goal.
But it ain't over till it's over.
The Reds still hv 90mins 2 turn the tide ard.
Old 23-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 19
picu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
Yes,i would agree that Riise had done a great deal 2 chelsea's UCL cause.
In the return leg,chelsea would be the favourite.
They jz need 2 prevent Liverpool fr scoring any goal.
But it ain't over till it's over.
The Reds still hv 90mins 2 turn the tide ard.
Yep, all is not lost!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Please post: york
Next: -

If I accidentally left you out, or previously forgotten to return favour, do let me know!
Old 23-04-2008, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

ok,though Chelsea will have the away goal in their favour during the return leg.
we still have 90 minutes to play and we will go thru.
all is not lose yet.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 23-04-2008, 07:20 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Time to end our goal drought at their pitch. We used to do very well when we were in make or break situation in CL competition. If Aurelio doesn't manage to recover in time,maybe Riise will play & make it up with his trademark thunderbolt !
Old 23-04-2008, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Risse havent scored this season rite?

ok...this 2nd leg tie, he will score...
remember the incident he had with belamy just before barca...
the next game he scored lol

i want to see the fans face in stamford when their beloved team lost since the mourinho era...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 23-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

Such a pain to come so close and yet so far.
Will be a uphill task to overturn that away goal.
Old 23-04-2008, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Indeed...
it will be an uphill task to win in stamford...
but...but what if we draw 1-1 again...
reina will be hero in penalty shoout out provided the xtra 30mins still not scored...(hope so)

or or....
what if we draw them 2-2...
we will qualify..

rite now, im just hoping the game between manutd will tire out the chelsea players...
and it will indeed help us abit...

i will never ever rule the mighty reds out...
hoping to see them final in moscow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 23-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!

highlights of the game. i tink maybe liverpool slightly complacent towards the end? only 2 defenders in the box when chelski scored the goal. oso cant riise have used his foot?

Liverpool Vs Chelsea UEFA Champions League Full Match Highlights Video - Metacafe
Old 23-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Dont wanna put all the blame on Riise though I cant understand whats wrong with clearing with his feet instead but its really very disapointing!

Chelski have the advantage now BUT we always beat the odds in CL didnt we?

Olympiakos? (Dunno how to spell) , winning at Barca, win the trophy when we are 3-0 down, what else?

I believe we can overcome it!
Old 23-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
shadezz69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshadezz69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its really hard to swallow knowing that we are so close to a precious 1-0 victory in the 1st leg SF here but like most bros here said... ALL IS NOT LOST YET!! We are Liverpool FC and we are a different proposition when it comes to european matches. Though Chelsea's home record is kinda phenomenal but I would love to see us beat them (and break their hearts) in the own backyard.

In any case, Riise have been a faithful servant for the club (could still recall the thunderbolt FK against Man U, think in 2001?), and I guess he juz puts himself under pressure in a not that pressuring situation. I believe he would have looked back by now and regretted how come not clear with his feet instead?

Yea... agreed with some bros here who said Chelsea had played dirty and physical.. all the back 4 were playing with not juz heads and legs but their hands as well. KNN.. No skills then uses this kind of tactics.

To fellow REDS supporters... let's keep the faith and believe.
Gerrard, Torres... we need you to raise your level in the return leg.
C'mon you REDS... The Pride of English Football.

PS: Bro Andysiao... another great pix from you here... Bloody lan-par still
say they deserved a draw. KNN... Pui Chow Nwa.
Old 23-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmilk View Post
highlights of the game. i tink maybe liverpool slightly complacent towards the end? only 2 defenders in the box when chelski scored the goal. oso cant riise have used his foot?
Correction, Chelski never got to score any goals...they had to depend on a own goal to escape by the skin of their teeth....

honestly i can see the return match ending in 1-1 to go into penalties but 2-2 maybe a bit far fetch...
Old 23-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
Dunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to all

Big mistake, otherwise a good game.
Old 23-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadezz69 View Post
In any case, Riise have been a faithful servant for the club (could still recall the thunderbolt FK against Man U, think in 2001?), and I guess he juz puts himself under pressure in a not that pressuring situation. I believe he would have looked back by now and regretted how come not clear with his feet instead?
Bro it was a tough ball to clear. Of cos it's much clearer in slow mo but the ball was driven hard across goal and bounced in front of JAR. He just made his decision in an instant and unfortunately it was the wrong one.

Feel for the lad. But he is sure to be starting next week. He's shown against Barca that he has character.
Old 23-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

it is going to be an uphill task to score at Stamford Bridge let alone win...but I am hoping that the Mighty Reds can sneak in one goal and hold out for a draw...becos honestly Stamford Bridge now a days seems to be a fortress and chances are they will probably put one in first...

Btw how come Petr Cech face seems different....looks like distorted..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1