The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darronj View Post
Did not find her fat, actually just really nice and curvy and meaty. Exactly type of body I like, I prefer to leave the ironing board in the cupboard
Haha, that’s a great way to put it! Glad to hear that, bro
Old 11-07-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Snips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Far East Plaza

Dropped by today at 10+am. Realised it's been almost a year since I last went over. Most shops still closed but Lina's door wide open. Walked in, 3 blues, settle.
Old 11-07-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 3
JasonJaz is one of the Best!JasonJaz is one of the Best!JasonJaz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Going FEP to look for the Indian gal at 2.00pm today. Wanna check with bros on the following... Is she still there? What time does she come in? The shop near the Ayam Penyat restaurant right? Whats the damage?

Tks bros.
I was nearby FEP today while waiting for someone so i decided to check this Indian out. I followed instructions from another bro and managed to spot her today around 6pm+ but did not approach her as I did not have time for any session. Can confirm as of today she is still there.
Old 11-07-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips View Post
Dropped by today at 10+am. Realised it's been almost a year since I last went over. Most shops still closed but Lina's door wide open. Walked in, 3 blues, settle.
this Lina is from where bro? OT or originally from here?
Old 07-08-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went walk around 9pm.. what I saw

49 cute/ PRC looking
64 milf looking
06 milf looking
75 auntie next door looking
Old 08-08-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mousieboy View Post
went walk around 9pm.. what I saw

49 cute/ PRC looking
64 milf looking
06 milf looking
75 auntie next door looking

Just to be clear.. I’m not saying all those I saw provided service, just sharing what I saw when I was walking around. Will go again after work today to recce
Old 03-09-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

What the damage for FEP
Old 09-09-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Snips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
What the damage for FEP
Depends on you I guess. I personally give 3 blues but quite a few bros here manage to talk their way into paying less.
Old 09-09-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
JayShelby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJaz View Post
I was nearby FEP today while waiting for someone so i decided to check this Indian out. I followed instructions from another bro and managed to spot her today around 6pm+ but did not approach her as I did not have time for any session. Can confirm as of today she is still there.

Bro can PM me details? Thanksss
Old 09-09-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayShelby View Post
Bro can PM me details? Thanksss
0549 look cute .. sound like Malaysian
Old 10-09-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

So far I've only forked out 2 blues and a couple of reds...Just have to stand your ground and prepared to walk away...Then again, there runs the risk of a half past six service afterwards...But hey, we're there for a fuck and dont expect much, at least for me...Once spermies out, job is done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips View Post
Depends on you I guess. I personally give 3 blues but quite a few bros here manage to talk their way into paying less.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-09-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Saw Paris but at L5 instead of 3. Yes she’s a little plump now but boobs still the same. Tummy bigger. Dressing also not as havoc as in OT. Opted for a hj but she didnt remove all her clothes, only top. Took awhile for me to cum and she expect me to cum in 1min? Remove her leggings and panties, fingered her and came.

Not gonna spend $$ on her again.
Old 19-09-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Newtovice88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally managed to up YL , although face, laughter and boobs fake, her butt firm and skin fair and smooth. Paid alil extra to cim. Left a sextisfied man.
Old 25-10-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jedi11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mostly this shops equip with camera pointing out to the walkway and when you peek inside the shop, you will see the lady monitoring movement outside.

Chose 1 which looks not China type. Since i read this whole website on how to negotiate, the moment I enter i quote my price 2B. She give me that super frowning look. Hahaha!

Looks: 6/10 (Ok² lah.)
Body: 7/10 (Slim. Small waist. Good to hold while "woofing")
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice nipples. Around B+ looks enhanced but feel soft to the touch)
French: 0/10 (Totally no. I never go to this but I did when very near her face to peck on her lips but no reply)
BBBJ: 5/10 (Can get better)
Paint: 0/10 (Totally no. Touch clit also cannot.)
FJ: 6/10 (Hmmm. I hate her moaning actually. Not sexy one. Not arousing)
GFE: 7/10 (Oklah for me. Before deed & after deed we have respect for each other)
Attitude: 7/10 (Same as the above)

Last edited by Jedi11; 30-10-2023 at 10:56 AM.
Old 25-10-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
4KUD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi11 View Post
Just sharing. Went here to cut hair. After cut hair it was raining heavily. Then remember got some shop at the top level got this kind of services. But purposely walk all levels to check on such shops. And yeah only the top level.

Mostly this shops equip with camera pointing out to the walkway and when you peek inside the shop, you will see the lady monitoring movement outside.

So, i walk along the corridor and at the same time lookout for shop that have this camera. Mostly when I peek in this lady like "buat bodoh" (ignore) only. Then i came into a corner there are 2 shops side by side and the ladies are quick to greet me.

Chose 1 which looks not China type. Since i read this whole website on how to negotiate, the moment I enter i quote my price 2B. She give me that super frowning look. Hahaha!

She quoted 2B5R. I say no. Later I got no SGD to eat. Hungry. Before I eat, I want to eat you 1st. I offered 2B1R. And I pretended to walk out if she says no. Then she say 2B2R ok.

So total pay how much?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1