The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2013, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Hello newbies:

I am receiving a lot of PM for contacts, which I am refusing to provide cos in the past many had got them from me but never heard anything from them yet (except one or two who wrote FR on them) It gave me a bitter taste that they were just asking or collecting contacts. Some didn't have the simple courtesy to say TQ before an after. Sucks big time

Now, if I don't meet them I won't say anything or reveal any contacts.
Bro can give me contacts ar? I will sure say a big thank you..I always do rite? ..I'm a bit dry now...
Old 10-06-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrangPutih23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got to ACE at 9pm on Sunday. Later on I got to meet four of the brothers from this forum, which made it a pretty good night. Thanks to PrinceOfPersia for spotting me.

The girls I was interested in were all being really cold to me. I really didn't want to settle for bad service again. PrinceOfPersia tried to help me talk to Keke but she wasn't going for it. I though I was running out of time to catch the LRT, so David was nice enough to recommend and introduce me to someone.

Linda
Viet
35-40 ish I'm guessing?
Face: 5
- not my cup of tea at all but in the end I'm glad I trusted David
Boobs: 8
- I'm usually disappointed when the clothes come off, but this time I was pleasantly surprised!
BBBJ: 7
- Pretty nice, very deep, but she didn't spend much time on it
FJ: 7
- Incredibly tight but a bit of a dead fish act. Completely dry, I had to tell her to use some lube. I'm sure the moans were fake but really not so bad.
HJ: 7
- She was moaning more then ever and I had to try not to laugh.
GFE: 8
- Very friendly, tried to converse although her English was very limited. Definitely not in a rush like all the other girls I've had at ACE.
WIR: I hope to try others first
Damage: 100 (80+20 tips)

She was giving me a leg massage after and I cut it short to run for the train. Didn't get to say goodbye to the brothers... Thanks again to Dave for making the arrangement
Old 10-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Bro can give me contacts ar? I will sure say a big thank you..I always do rite? ..I'm a bit dry now...
You also need recommendation meh? Almost all your good ones have balik kampung dy
Old 10-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
You also need recommendation meh? Almost all your good ones have balik kampung dy
Huh??? My good ones? Who ar?
Of coz need recomendation la.... Oredi lost touch for many months d
Old 10-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Huh??? My good ones? Who ar?
Of coz need recomendation la.... Oredi lost touch for many months d
An Qi and Hong Li are your good ones mah...and that Wang Ai Qing also gone home (student visa expired)

You come over, many PRC will rush to your table leh no problem wor
Old 10-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
An Qi and Hong Li are your good ones mah...and that Wang Ai Qing also gone home (student visa expired)

You come over, many PRC will rush to your table leh no problem wor
Wah u think I movie star or pop star meh.
I think if I'm sitting there the more they'll rush away!!!
Old 10-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
davidlion126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a fantastic tcss session with Bro Takeshiru and PrinceOfPersia y'day and got to know them better. Tks Bor Prince for introducing KeKe to me. She didn't disappoint but session cud have been better if had more time talking to her first cause it was pretty business like.

Bro Pomrakthai, what & what time r u mostly there? Hope to meet up with u one fine day.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
takeshiru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great times ytd...manage to try the one PCR that david friend tried...not too bad...good service confirmed...too bad I had to leave early before all the bro finish their business...hope there is a TCSS again...cheers
Old 10-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

bro pomrakthai.. grumpy old man got time to entertain this hairless old uncle if i get to float head again?
Old 10-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3132 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Yo sorry bro was busy with my gf when I'm in kl every week, while now she have return hometown so now is time for me to be back in action, will you all be free this week wed night let's catch up tcss and intro me some prc. Cheers btw my line still the same
Old 11-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wah u think I movie star or pop star meh.
I think if I'm sitting there the more they'll rush away!!!
So when is the Movie star from North Sea (Bei Hai) cumming down to Kayel again. Got 2 Lollipop Lolitas waiting for you leh.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sengseng... i miss your beautician which we ferry from Genting Highlands.. any chance to meet her again or if not, someone similiar..
So that day I ask one of the Gatekeepers. Why nowadays only see you all selling expired abalones. Where are the fresh ones? Ada but we dun keep the freshies here anymore. Then he show me the sample images of the fresh baoyi . Not bad and pricing also not bad cos more than double ma. KEKEKE
Old 11-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
davidlion126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
So when is the Movie star from North Sea (Bei Hai) cumming down to Kayel again. Got 2 Lollipop Lolitas waiting for you leh.
Bro Sengseng,
Mind if i ask when u will be at ace again? Would like to meet up with u so that u can recommend to me the two LOLLIPOP Lolitas. I may go tomorrow afternoon.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So that day I ask one of the Gatekeepers. Why nowadays only see you all selling expired abalones. Where are the fresh ones? Ada but we dun keep the freshies here anymore. Then he show me the sample images of the fresh baoyi . Not bad and pricing also not bad cos more than double ma. KEKEKE
bro sengseng... poor uncle like me can only afford $80-$120 abalones... higher pricing than that will be out of my dish..
Old 11-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
mana mana? master seng2, please share.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1