The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

boeing is just as gorgeous as ever. would definite be looking forward to meet her in jan and gg pattaya stringfellows coming feb. thanks for the fantastic photos bro rumpranger
Old 10-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Sorry everyone. It seems I'd set my picture folder to private instead of public. Now it's back to public so you should be able to view the pics. Pls feedback if you still cannot see.
RumpRanger = My Hero
Old 10-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I forgot to post their numbers. For those bros who want to do outcalls in hotel rooms:

At: 9426 3738

Boeing: 8209 6949 (This was her last number so I don't know whether she changed it or not)

Please SMS only and try not to call. I don't know how much they charge exactly for outcalls but expect to pay more than $100 especially ang pai like Boeing.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
katoey_luver is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I forgot to post their numbers. For those bros who want to do outcalls in hotel rooms:

At: 9426 3738

Boeing: 8209 6949 (This was her last number so I don't know whether she changed it or not)

Please SMS only and try not to call. I don't know how much they charge exactly for outcalls but expect to pay more than $100 especially ang pai like Boeing.
Ang Pai + Ang Mo = $$$
Old 10-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 16
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!

had boeing today.... trust me guys.. she looks much better than the pics.. and today she was wearing the same dress as in the pics.... we were frenching all the way... first she rode me and finished of missionary.....
RTF : no doubt about it
Old 11-12-2009, 08:49 AM
Samster

Last night had the urge, but could not decide where to go. Really wanted to go to Rowell and maybe have a go with Boing, but I wanted first to have a bit of a social scene. So I first headed to OT. Basically dead last night. I peaked into Crazy Horse and not many customers or LB's. Then I went by Romeo's and decided to go in for a beer. I was confronted immediately by about 8-10 LB's as I sat down to wait for my beer. Asked them to cool their jets while I settled in. Frankly worse than any bar in NEP. Anyway, after a few minutes and some distance between me and them, I had a chance to check out what was there. Sorry to say, hardly any were getting my juices boiling. Sistas at H79 Rowell all beat this lot.

So while I was sitting there, I decided to SMS a LB I had seen on craigstlist. She was available and after a few SMS and a final phone call we agreed that I would come to her hotel.

Her name is Jocy from the Philippines. SHe described herself as both passive and active as well sweet but agressive.

When I finally got to her hotel room, she pulled me in and I could sense her aggressive side immediately. My initial fear was that this was going to be a rushed session and low on GFE.
I could not be more wrong. Although we got into the thick of it very quickly, the end result was that I was there for at least 2.5 hours.

Jocy has a enormous cock and loves to use it. After some frenching and a short BJ from her, she asked if she could top me. Initially it hurt like hell, but once settled in, was OK. But what I didnt expect was for her to pund me silly for what seemed like almost a half an hour. She was in total conrol and I was loving it, only wondering if I would walk right the next day.

Finally she asked if I wanted to fuck her, but in the end I only got about five minutes in her.
She seemed to rather finish me off with a unbelievable BJ. We tried to get her to come, but alas it was not to be. She said she had come three times already that day, and was empty.

A short time later this lead to a second similar session, with her working hard to make me come again. In between we lay there and chatted.

After the second round, I was sure I would finally be asked to make my way home. But we agai lay there and chatted and played a bit with each other. I started to get horny again and started to suck her anaconda. It was semi soft giving me my only chance to get a decent portion of it in my mouth. She started to get a bit aroused, but when I started on her balls, she went full mast. All this eventually led her to finally cum, and I subsequently used her cum as lube to wank myself off on her stomach.

Jocy is hot. She has a lovely sweet thin body, long black hair and a sexy face. She has no boobs yet, but said she is going to Thailand soon to get a pair.

I am not sure if it was the hour of the day or whatever, but she is something to experience. I have never had a session like this.

The final straw in this experience was that when I went to the bathroom, she heard me taking a pee, and complained I should have saved it to gove her a golden shower. Never did that in my life and the thought really turned me on. Agreed the next time I hook up with here, golden showers all around !

Very intense, highly recommended !
Old 12-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Ladyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLadyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Her name is Jocy from the Philippines. SHe described herself as both passive and active as well sweet but agressive.

bro how much did u pay?
Old 12-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyboy Lover View Post

bro how much did u pay?
She asked for S$200, we agreed on $150. I'm always afraid to agree these prices for TS over internet introduction, but I rationalized that a looker from OT would cost just as much. Just wish I'd not wasted S$35 on beer at OT that evening. Also for an angmo, I get charged S$50 at Rowell. So in the end it was all very much worth it.
Old 13-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Return of Natcha/Nasha

First let me apologise for giving out some misinformation. In an earlier post I mentioned that Natcha had gone back to Bangkok and retired from the Rowell scene. I was wrong!

I met Natcha last night in Rowell. It seems that she just took a break from dancing in Stringfellows and gone back to visit her parents in Bangkok.

Natcha's last visit was about 6 months ago. Since then she told me she went to Russia to perform as part of a LB cabaret show. FYI, Natcha was also a performer in Alcazar in Pattaya before moving to Stringfellows for better money.

The first surprised I got when I saw her behind the golden gates of Rowell was her new short hair! She had her haircut and she now sports a refreshing bob. Here are some pics of her:

http://filefap.com/files/583681_xsnrl/Natcha-1.jpg

http://filefap.com/files/583682_qgfhw/Natcha-2.jpg

She has a body of a supermodel. She's at least 1.75 or taller:

http://filefap.com/files/583689_e9vyu/Natcha-6.jpg

http://filefap.com/files/583688_m8vmx/Natcha-5.jpg

http://filefap.com/files/583691_zgwom/Natcha-7.JPG

And who can forget her ass? She has one of the best asses in Rowell. Check it out!

http://filefap.com/files/583683_bnhul/Natcha-3.jpg

http://filefap.com/files/583685_tkbb3/Natcha-4.jpg

Hot nudes!

http://filefap.com/files/583694_a4cl8/Natcha-8.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/583697_famw9/Natcha-9.JPG

Last but not least, ol' rumpranger drilling where the sun don't shine!

http://filefap.com/files/583698_qyjvk/Natcha-10.JPG

Natcha was the first LB I photographed in Rowell and she's not shy about photography. In fact she was the one who encouraged me to post her pics in this forum. And from then on I became the perverted guy who always take pictures of 76 Rowell LBs. I'm so ashamed!

For outcalls, Natcha can be contacted at 9148 5520.
Old 13-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

Natcha - oh my on my ! Why you do this to me Rump ? I cant go out an play for some time now.
Old 16-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoey_luver View Post
She asked for S$200, we agreed on $150. I'm always afraid to agree these prices for TS over internet introduction, but I rationalized that a looker from OT would cost just as much. Just wish I'd not wasted S$35 on beer at OT that evening. Also for an angmo, I get charged S$50 at Rowell. So in the end it was all very much worth it.
Been in touch with the fabulous Jocy again. Never would I consider to go back for a session once the family back in town, but Jocy is just that addictive. I guess I got her during a quiet moment of the day as I booked at last moment at an odd hour, because after our session I didnt see her advertise much anymore. Girl is popular and for good reason. End result is seems I got a one time sale price, and seems not to be repeated. She asks for $250, which I have to say is still something I'd consider, as she is well worth it.

A few bro's have left good FR's of others in town at the moment, and as a punter it would make more sense to sample around. But I dont sample around when family in town. I usually remain the good hubby. But in the case of Jocy, I am happy to return. What's this girl done to me ?
Old 17-12-2009, 06:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seekts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bro advise the hour of operation at Rowell? I will be landing at midnite. Any action after 1am at Rowell, or is the only option at that time is at OT? I have no car so CV is not an option.
Old 17-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
absidien is Cool - loads of Potential

Their operation timing is usually from 7pm - 1am. Normally after 1am you will have to call them and make appointment elsewhere.
Old 17-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

man... I went to OT last night at 4am. I guess I should have known, but first time! Hope to be able to go at a better time next time.
Old 17-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
man... I went to OT last night at 4am. I guess I should have known, but first time! Hope to be able to go at a better time next time.
capcrunch - first time to OT ? Really ? Suspected you were an old hand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1