The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn

Old 04-08-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Stellarlunar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwangwang View Post
Looking to try Dior or Villabelle. Any kind bros can help me decide 😁. Welcome to pm me your experience with either one!
Villabelle always the chio one.
Old 04-08-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Endless stars Bernice
Syt with no problem having a normal conversation, easily to have a long conversation with.
Body: curvy with good proportion
Shower: together. She makes sure that every part is taken care, before and after.
BJ: out of the world feeling, especially with that warm and wet feeling while she was sucking the testicles.
FJ: we started off with her riding, throughout the ride, I can feel her warm yet wet grip. Worrying she gets tired, I requested for another position which she accommodates without any bad attitude or anything. I finished off in doggy. I enjoyed my session with her and we joked while showering. Overall it was my first time visiting Dome L locals and I know I will start to enjoy the future session with her if we still have fate.
Old 05-08-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rrrgah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alicia - https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=931984&highlight=

Been wanting to book Alicia for a while now but my schedule and hers just couldn't match. Managed to book her finally albeit her busy schedule.

I was so excited that I arrived way before the timing and checked in first.

When she arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to see this pretty young lady in yellow tank top and black shorts walking towards me. She was half a head taller than I am and it seemed like I was dating a model. In the lift, I noticed she had really nice skin and shoulders. Her tattoos made her stand out even more like those famous influencers that I like.

In the room, as I already showered earlier, she went to wash up. She stripped down to her bra and panties and while she was walking to the bathroom, I got really turned on by her back view that showed her sexy round butt, long legs. If you like butts and thighs, she has them.

I was in my underwear and she came to sit beside me on the bed. We had some small talk that made it comfortable and soon we were kissing. She reached out and started massaging my dick on the outside of my underwear. I then started roaming her body with my hands and I got really hard. Then all of a sudden she said she horny and pulled my dick out and gave me the best bj of my life. I came so hard my eyes rolled back so far I could see my brain. We rested for awhile and I got hard again thinking bout the bj and soon we were humping in missionary. I had a very good view and grabbed her butt in doggy. Her moans were so delightful and really spurred me on. Finally, she asked to ride me and started rubbing herself. That view was the tipping point for me and I exploded deep into her as she came at the same time. We collapsed on the bed to catch our breath for a while and proceeded to wash up together. After which we said our goodbyes.

I've had a few good experiences but this ranks among one of the top. RTF? Definitely!!
Old 05-08-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Stellarlunar is Cool - loads of Potential

Yea.agree. alicia and her frend tiara works very hard despite all their circumstances. Amazing to know that they manage to get good reviews. Kudos
Old 10-08-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carrie Sun
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.p...9&postcount=23

Met her twice in total. As Bro Purpleheart mentioned, she is a beauty even without makeup.

Showered together upon request. Then BBBJ. Then FJ. girl knows how to ride and gives her all to you. Friendly and responsive to legit bookings. Gives clear instructions on how to find the location discreetly. Miss you already Carrie. See you soon
Old 11-08-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

Ava Naomi
Manage to pre book earlier for B package

But i am late almost like 30mins.
Yet she is still patient with me. so service wise , cant complain!

Rating based on personal experience (might not applicable to everyone):

Light kiss 8
Boobs 7
Service 9
GFE FEEL 9
Audio 9
FJ 10
BJ 10
Environment 10
Overall 9/10
RTF: Yes

once step in, had a good chat to break ice then only proceed to bath and action ; dont think i want to describe how is the action
superb licking and suction! no joke! still have hard on even when i write about this

Anyway long story short, just be nice and she will be nice to you.
We are all here out for fun and enjoyment

Last edited by =.="; 11-08-2023 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-08-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1190 / Power: 0
Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
Manage to pre book earlier for B package

But i am late almost like 30mins.
Yet she is still patient with me. so service wise , cant complain!

Rating based on personal experience (might not applicable to everyone):

Light kiss 8
Boobs 7
Service 9
GFE FEEL 9
Audio 9
FJ 10
BJ 10
Environment 10
Overall 9/10
RTF: Yes

once step in, had a good chat to break ice then only proceed to bath and action ; dont think i want to describe how is the action
superb licking and suction! no joke! still have hard on even when i write about this

Anyway long story short, just be nice and she will be nice to you.
We are all here out for fun and enjoyment
No name? Who is she?
Old 11-08-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
No name? Who is she?
lol too excited until forget lol
my bad
Old 13-08-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
1shot1kill is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any young girls that is worthy of trying?
Old 13-08-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
1shot1kill is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=931984

RTF her again, cant get enough of her slim and tall body. i wish i was rich so i can fuck her everyday!! She's just so sweet and her bj is top notch! the first fl that is so responsive to every thrust i made which is such a turn on, she's a hard worker and willing to please. missionary all the way dont even wanna doggy cause i dont want to lose sight of her face heheh.

hard to find a pure local at this syt age with this price point, do treat her well guys, she'll reciprocate.
looks like you had fun bro may consider to try as well
Old 16-08-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 12
jack00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjack00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjack00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjack00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjack00 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nally get to book Alicia

She is pretty and cute and really more pretty in real life than the photo she posted,and she look really fuckable. She is tall slim and have very nice figure and her boobs are just the right size and fit in your hand perfectly. Hug and kiss her once inside the room and slowly we move to bed, she start give me one of best bj once we are on the bed, and she keep sucking until I almost cum inside her mouth.the sex was perfect very wet and horny and I think she really enjoy sex so much,and her moaning was very on point and she make me cum so much.

Overall
Look 10/10
Bj 10/10
Fj 10/10
Rtf yes and already planning to
Old 17-08-2023, 05:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hidz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never posted before but I just had to for Alicia because she blew my mind.

A tall, slim, sweet and gorgeous young girl that I just can't wait to RTF. Friendly, easy to communicate with, excellent frencher and willing to please - she's worth every penny. Location is accessible, and directions were clear as well. Had a wonderful time with this gem.

HIGHLY recommended.
Old 18-08-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
blossomgun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack00 View Post
nally get to book Alicia

She is pretty and cute and really more pretty in real life than the photo she posted,and she look really fuckable. She is tall slim and have very nice figure and her boobs are just the right size and fit in your hand perfectly. Hug and kiss her once inside the room and slowly we move to bed, she start give me one of best bj once we are on the bed, and she keep sucking until I almost cum inside her mouth.the sex was perfect very wet and horny and I think she really enjoy sex so much,and her moaning was very on point and she make me cum so much.

Overall
Look 10/10
Bj 10/10
Fj 10/10
Rtf yes and already planning to
shaved bro? boobs what size
Old 18-08-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zackydabomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got to book Alicia.

As previous FRs have mentioned, her looks really pretty and cute. Tall and slightly slim. Almost model like.. Got along very fine with initial small talks and ice breaking. Very friendly and relatable.

Showered together and proceed on bed. Her BJ was fantastic but didn't want to miss her riding action!

He riding was damn shiok. Her moans were really something. One of the best sessions I had. If you don't mind small boobs, and a few (cute) body arts, she's a gem. Really pretty imo, model standard looks.

Would RTF.
Old 19-08-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
voltzbar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any photos for Alicia?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1