The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4651 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

think ETH will likely continue with the same attack and midfield, varane should be fit to start, eriksen (creativity) and reguilon (width) provide options off the bench if copenhagen park bus

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 24-10-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Who is going to form the midfield?

Supposingly 4-4-2.

AML - Rashford? He is the number 1 pick by ETH. But his form is.....meh

AMR - Antony? ETH pet. But thrash to me.

MC 1 + 2 -- This is the most headache portion. Bruno will get a pick because he is the Capt. But his form is meh....

Or how about 3-5-2 ?

The wing flanks will need to be extra hardworking to play back track and help defence.
Like that say means all of them cmi...might as well get them relegated to Division I next season else sell all of them n get new n better quality players n manager

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-10-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

think ETH will likely continue with the same attack and midfield, varane should be fit to start, eriksen (creativity) and reguilon (width) provide options off the bench if copenhagen park bus
Don't know how they r going to play tonight against Copenhagen in Europe...is it like tigers that eat or pussies that r waiting to be eaten...we will know tomorrow morning when we wake up from wonderland ..haha

Old 24-10-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Like that say means all of them cmi...might as well get them relegated to Division I next season else sell all of them n get new n better quality players n manager
Quote:
Don't know how they r going to play tonight against Copenhagen in Europe...is it like tigers that eat or pussies that r waiting to be eaten...we will know tomorrow morning when we wake up from wonderland ..haha
Think Red Pussies lack a talisman.
Someone who can fire up the team when the chips are down.
Someone who can rally the team.
I know this should be what the Capt does, but Bruno sadly are unable to do that.

Will be getting up to watch...I'll try....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-10-2023, 04:06 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

HT -- 0-0

McTom starts in a higher up position and was involved in many attacks.

Hmm....Referee seeemd to blow earlier for HT....

What a sting in the tail in the 2nd Half!!!

Both fallen players came good to rescue the club. Maguire with that stinging header goal and Onana with that injury time penalty save!!

Both heroes post-match interview!!

Last edited by lacoruna69; 25-10-2023 at 05:12 AM.
Old 25-10-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
HT -- 0-0

McTom starts in a higher up position and was involved in many attacks.

Hmm....Referee seeemd to blow earlier for HT....

What a sting in the tail in the 2nd Half!!!

Both fallen players came good to rescue the club. Maguire with that stinging header goal and Onana with that injury time penalty save!!

Both heroes post-match interview!!
Happy to see both much condemned players by fans playing very well early this morning....his trademark header goal he used to be so good scoring in the past cumming back to him n that penalty save was great for the team giving them hope to move on in the competition...didn't watch but read that the team is still having the same problems like in the past few games n their next opponent their mighty neighbours in blue will put them to bed easily...but at least I read they put up a good fight ....kudos to them

Old 25-10-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Happy to see both much condemned players by fans playing very well early this morning....
...but at least I read they put up a good fight ....kudos to them
The forwards scuff a few solo one on one chances. Rashford included.
This they need to work on.

Onana proved he can be a good shot stopper as he saved a few using single hand. Include that PK save.
Looks like he put in extra effort after getting a barrage of insults from fans.

I wish to apologise to both Maguire and Onana for calling them names.......

Last edited by lacoruna69; 25-10-2023 at 02:06 PM.
Old 25-10-2023, 03:40 PM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12398 / Power: 57
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the highlights of the match, not optimistic.

Man Utd won cos Copenhagen was really quite bad.

I still feel McGuire still too languid and complacent, lacklustre clearance almost leading to a goal.

What I see worries me, but good that Onana saved a penalty, should do good for his confidence.
Old 25-10-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4651 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

man u got away with 3 pts thanks to onana pen save, again chances created but poor finishing, attackers' goal drought is a growing concern for ETH

the win is a confidence/morale booster ahead of the derby, but city is still the better team, unless man u can nick a win due to Sir Bobby effect?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 26-10-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18803 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Man U fans,
interesting news!
Does this mean ETH apologises to Degea?

MAN U-TURN Man Utd plan astonishing bid to bring David de Gea back on free transfer three months after releasing star!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24524...ransfer-onana/
Old 26-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

More on the rumour mill.
Again unsure how true it is but reported.

Man Utd chiefs ‘verbally offer’ manager’s job to Carlo Ancelotti – ‘they would take him tomorrow’

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-ut...e-him-tomorrow

Uneasy times..
Old 26-10-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Man U fans,
interesting news!
Does this mean ETH apologises to Degea?

MAN U-TURN Man Utd plan astonishing bid to bring David de Gea back on free transfer three months after releasing star!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24524...ransfer-onana/
This is just so stupid!!

Then what about the Turkish GK they signed? And this chap was given the Number 1 shirt.

What's the point of signing another GK if they have no intention of using him??
His job is to sit on the bench every match??

For God's sake, if Onana is on International duty, just get the Number 1 to slot in. After all, he is the Number 1.

Old 27-10-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 3
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Man City x-x 1-5

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 27-10-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 759 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Man City

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-5

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 27-10-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is just so stupid!!

Then what about the Turkish GK they signed? And this chap was given the Number 1 shirt.

What's the point of signing another GK if they have no intention of using him??
His job is to sit on the bench every match??

For God's sake, if Onana is on International duty, just get the Number 1 to slot in. After all, he is the Number 1.
I suspect the pressure of having to do well....
Anyway, it is only reported by 1 or 2 sources. May not be true after all.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1