The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_man View Post
well never know right? maybe kena blackmail or something of the sort. but i'm just paranoid la haha
army taught u how to be tactical right. lotsa ways u can siam, get a extra high card. dont reveal add, dont reveal real name.. etc etc

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 28-09-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
newbird123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really........i keep seeing lean and average size maid........i seeking fat/meaty/bah bah type which i hardly see leh

may be your target range in bukit timah/orchard/east coast..........i more of HDB areas. guess i have to shift my range

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
You are right...Bro arrrg. Guessed after too much good food....there are more
"ba ba" ones around and the older ones too!

Btw upped u!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrg View Post
Meaty maid is easy to find, they eat well here and all ended with ba ba... I find fair skin and slim ones are a bit hard to find, but I am lucky to a few of them.

Want exchange? contact me
Old 29-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fuzzybear1971 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=hor_chew;4140274]she's actually afraid because she has never met me. her number was given to me by another friend of hers from an online website

Bro .. which website did u go to???
Old 29-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird123 View Post
really........i keep seeing lean and average size maid........i seeking fat/meaty/bah bah type which i hardly see leh

may be your target range in bukit timah/orchard/east coast..........i more of HDB areas. guess i have to shift my range
Bro newbird123,
Yes...mine is Bt Timah area and we do have lean and ave size ones too but darker ones.

Yesterday....went shopping at Bt Timah Plaza - NTUC Fairness and saw a couple of very nice looking ones but trouble is I am with OC.

Bro...why? You really like the ba ba ones?
Old 30-09-2009, 03:35 AM
Samster (P)

shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

just met one today. thin and small size. first meeting and she let me kiss and hug her. but not enuff time. should be next time the real deal

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 30-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
newbird123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah, the more bah the better................can have good feel of hugging

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Bro newbird123,
Yes...mine is Bt Timah area and we do have lean and ave size ones too but darker ones.

Yesterday....went shopping at Bt Timah Plaza - NTUC Fairness and saw a couple of very nice looking ones but trouble is I am with OC.

Bro...why? You really like the ba ba ones?
Old 30-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

pinays are hawt!!!
Old 30-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster (P)

Finally had my 1st bonk today with a pinoy maid which was diff from the yesterday one. had been sms this gal since yesterday. so agreed to meet today as she had to go to the embassy. so met her at 1pm and had to send her back by 330pm. so asked to meet at orchard and drove to lavender81. told her that if no chemistry we wont do anything just wanted to talk.

when i met her. her face really cnt make it. as in very mor peng. but since it was there no point waste. decide to try my luck for a free bonk. was juz talking lying on the bed and juz kissed and the rest was history. she was more hiong den me. macham commando. and macham a sex starved woman. she was almost crazy, cnt even go at my own pace. keep pushing my head to kiss her and makan her tits.

wow. though face cnt really make it. her body ok lah. a cups boobs with erected pinkish brown nips. slurp. easily wet and does bbbj like a pro even better than some thai FLs i have tried.

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 30-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
slurp. easily wet and does bbbj like a pro even better than some thai FLs i have tried.
Tats a bonus tere u got, bro!
Old 02-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird123 View Post
You should change your targets to those working in private properties....... easier to know them and more convenient to bonk oso as they have more freedom than those working in HDB flats.

I used to do my maid "shopping" at Coronation Plaza / Bukit Timah Plaza & Jelita Cold Storage........ definitely sure can get someone to bonk
Old 03-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20407 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry bros if im off topic here. since bros here r interested in pinays, hv u guys ever come across any HCs or massage joints or hairdressing salons which hv sexy n jude SYT pinays wkg??? those salons in Lucky Plaza cannot make it or they r LBs.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtecr1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Finally had my 1st bonk today with a pinoy maid which was diff from the yesterday one. had been sms this gal since yesterday. so agreed to meet today as she had to go to the embassy. so met her at 1pm and had to send her back by 330pm. so asked to meet at orchard and drove to lavender81. told her that if no chemistry we wont do anything just wanted to talk.

when i met her. her face really cnt make it. as in very mor peng. but since it was there no point waste. decide to try my luck for a free bonk. was juz talking lying on the bed and juz kissed and the rest was history. she was more hiong den me. macham commando. and macham a sex starved woman. she was almost crazy, cnt even go at my own pace. keep pushing my head to kiss her and makan her tits.

wow. though face cnt really make it. her body ok lah. a cups boobs with erected pinkish brown nips. slurp. easily wet and does bbbj like a pro even better than some thai FLs i have tried.
so long not here but good to see this kind of FR
yes guys some of the maid are so cock hungry ok !! UPS for maid lover!!!
i will try to find some more so can have exhange contact!!
Old 07-10-2009, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Nice one there!
Old 07-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster (P)

why this thread so quiet now? where are the usual suspects?

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 07-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why this thread so quiet now? where are the usual suspects?
Hi Bro shit8,
Wow....read about your "succussful bonking" and I am happy for you. Lately low profile due to work and also no mood after my pinoy gf started asking for "big money - 5K or more" due to typhoon in her hometown. Feel super "pressured"....dun mind if just less than 1K.

So....this money thingy is a major "down" side of bonking maids whether from Phils, Indon and other area.

Just sharing my 2 cents worth of experience. Hope others have better luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1