The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 13-07-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18h20

Heard another girl from this house has cut card. Anybody knows?
Old 13-07-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyway, RTF review for Maserati. Went today. Was a really great experience. The blowjob was vvvvvv slippery; ball sucking was entirely on point. I think her willingness to keep sucking is a major plus point. I had to stop her otherwise I was going to CIM.

Tried 5 positions today. She suggested a position where she lie down on the end with stomach flat down, and I enter from behind. I can tell she really likes it. When doing doggy she also reached her hands below to fondle the balls. Top class passion. Felt like I was having sex with a sex crazed FwB. As per norm in this house, DFK on non-stop flow action.

I think I’ll RTF for her outstanding all-star oral skills and strong willingness to fuck a good fuck.

I did see a short hair girl today that looks pretty good. Anyone know her name?
Old 13-07-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 383 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 16
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The WLs here generally give very good chair play, the others who I haven't tried are probably good too, ref: the FR from the bros. You probably just gotta chose your type. I had a saliva bath on it from some of them (blue colour). Sometimes you may need to hint them to play it wild and longer otherwise they think you wanna save time and have more time for the main course.
Thanks bro, went down yesterday afternoon and maybe bad luck I reached when the girls were having meals. I asked the okt which girl was available and all girls raised their hands. I think there were maybe 5 girls there, I picked the one that looks the prettiest. I think only 1 I fancied, the rest either look very ordinary or were a bit bah bah. I found out later the girl I picked was Qiqi. When walking up to the room bumped in to baby which was pretty too. Would have picked baby if she was in the lineup earlier.

Once door closed she straight away stripped and not shy at all in showing her body. We went in to the shower and she helped me rub down. After washing my dick she did 1 round of bbbj. She didn’t wash my asshole so I knew no AR, damn. She finished off and I asked whether have chairplay. She said don’t have so I was kinda disappointed because that was the reason I came this house.

Anyway while wiping down she gave me another round of bbbj and DFK and we went over to the bed. Ask me lie down facing up. She did some bbbj then it went to cap. She positioned herself on the ropes, this was my first time trying so felt quite fresh. After trying for a few minutes she moved to the bed. She would really moan when being pounded. Make me bth and I shot out very soon after.

Overall the experience was ok but felt very rushed. After fucking we only lied down for a short while before she asked to shower. All in I think I only spent 30mins in the room for $200. Was kinda disappointed because didn’t get to experience the chair play or cat bath till whole back have saliva like other bro mentioned. Will avoid QiQi from now on. Probably will come back to this house try baby. The rest not my fancy looks wise. Seems I don’t have much luck with this house as I was here last year when Geylang first opened and also experienced short fat WL that asked to top up for “special technique”.
Old 13-07-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 2
Cheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Thanks bro, went down yesterday afternoon and maybe bad luck I reached when the girls were having meals. I asked the okt which girl was available and all girls raised their hands. I think there were maybe 5 girls there, I picked the one that looks the prettiest. I think only 1 I fancied, the rest either look very ordinary or were a bit bah bah. I found out later the girl I picked was Qiqi. When walking up to the room bumped in to baby which was pretty too. Would have picked baby if she was in the lineup earlier.

Overall the experience was ok but felt very rushed. After fucking we only lied down for a short while before she asked to shower. All in I think I only spent 30mins in the room for $200. Was kinda disappointed because didn’t get to experience the chair play or cat bath till whole back have saliva like other bro mentioned. Will avoid QiQi from now on. Probably will come back to this house try baby. The rest not my fancy looks wise. Seems I don’t have much luck with this house as I was here last year when Geylang first opened and also experienced short fat WL that asked to top up for “special technique”.
Sorry to hear about your lackluster experience. I just had Qiqi recently too and it was a pretty satisfying session. Her strong point was endless DFK, right from we enter the room to showering to the actual FJ.

I didn't feel any rush too, as she laid down beside me after I offloaded and we spend some time chit-chat before going for shower.

But WLs are human too and their energy & service level will definitely fluctuate slightly from day to day.

However I do agree with you on the no luck with a particular house part. There's a popular 150 house which always have raving reviews here but somehow my experience there always fall short or end up disappointing lol.
Old 13-07-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Another man’s meat might be be another man poison. I tried maserati yesterday.

BBBJ was good. Nice watching her enjoy slurping and taking deep. Never ending bbbj until she put on cap and enjoy the fj with her. I was her first customer after her long break from work. After my session ends, someone book her until 5pm lol.

Quite a good experience for me but vouch for her she is really service oriented and excel in all departments.
Old 13-07-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
AhBoi2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

77 may not be very good at chair service, but she is good in other areas. She is young and beautiful, and she always serve hard working. It is rare to find such lady in Geylang.
Old 13-07-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
All in I think I only spent 30mins in the room for $200. Was kinda disappointed because didn’t get to experience the chair play or cat bath till whole back have saliva like other bro mentioned. Will avoid QiQi from now on. Probably will come back to this house try baby. The rest not my fancy looks wise. Seems I don’t have much luck with this house as I was here last year when Geylang first opened and also experienced short fat WL that asked to top up for “special technique”.
Oh, so far I had the sessions with the WLs I've tried here until the time's up or sometimes accidentally over a bit. I tried QiQi, she is pretty and good. I didn't pick her again cuz I can't get enough feel from her. I don't need the fake loud moaning, I know where I stand. Most of the others just take it normally as I went at them.

Baby gives good feeling with great gfe, excellent catbath and DFK, plenty of licking. Can even go for 1 round with her in the shower room on that chair before heading to the room for another one. Only thing is you can't lick her too much during the DFK.
Old 13-07-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Another man’s meat might be be another man poison. I tried maserati yesterday.

BBBJ was good. Nice watching her enjoy slurping and taking deep. Never ending bbbj until she put on cap and enjoy the fj with her. I was her first customer after her long break from work. After my session ends, someone book her until 5pm lol.

Quite a good experience for me but vouch for her she is really service oriented and excel in all departments.
She's worth the long booking. I took her for 2 hrs session lol and extended 30 min more to enjoy her gfe. Drenched me soaking wet with saliva, very accommodating and willing to please, excellent gfe, can even DFK everywhere outside the room. Not to mention, the more you look at her, the more you find her attractive.
Old 14-07-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
She's worth the long booking. I took her for 2 hrs session lol and extended 30 min more to enjoy her gfe. Drenched me soaking wet with saliva, very accommodating and willing to please, excellent gfe, can even DFK everywhere outside the room. Not to mention, the more you look at her, the more you find her attractive.
Yeah, a humble girl and willing to please. Understand my needs when i told her i cant feel much with cap on. Very accommodating. Not sure if its me the vibes in this house. Hmmmm its like not for pple like me lol. More for like big bosses kind of vibe. But the okt is very friendly.
Old 14-07-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nice! Was this an RTF? Do you find her to be even better after RTFs? I only tried one RTF but hope she keeps up the enthusiasm next time. Some WLs become lazier after RTFs so if you have any experience w Maserati, pray share… And.. you’re indeed a dailou customer… can spend $500 like this… respect.

Does anyone know the name of the short hair girl? She’s very cute and pretty.
Old 14-07-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Nice! Was this an RTF? Do you find her to be even better after RTFs? I only tried one RTF but hope she keeps up the enthusiasm next time. Some WLs become lazier after RTFs so if you have any experience w Maserati, pray share… And.. you’re indeed a dailou customer… can spend $500 like this… respect.

Does anyone know the name of the short hair girl? She’s very cute and pretty.
I tried her once, and I don't spend this amount usually. I'm used to 90 min sessions, so it's $300 for a Cat200. I've only spent more when I had a rough week and needed company for some time to relax. So far I've only spent $500 on a RTC'ed WL in another house, XiaoXue (few times), Maserati and Happy, who are exceptional WLs to help lift up my mood.

Also, that cute and pretty, short hair girl should be Happy. She gives over the top GFE and excellent service if you treat her good. Probably 1 of the best GFE orientated WL in GL who is pretty and cute. Tbh, I would visit her if I didn't keep visiting XiaoXue.
Old 14-07-2023, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Yeah, a humble girl and willing to please. Understand my needs when i told her i cant feel much with cap on. Very accommodating. Not sure if its me the vibes in this house. Hmmmm its like not for pple like me lol. More for like big bosses kind of vibe. But the okt is very friendly.
I believe this is a problem for quite some people. I needed the physical friction to get the feel. This don't happen when raw. End up going at them for a long time till they shiok shiok then decide to CIM or HJ. Then it also takes a long time, not sure whether its because the WL not good at HJ or the long duration made it numb. My regular ML can make me cum in 1 - 2 min with her HJ while DFK lol.

What I like at this house is the OKT's friendliness and girls taking booking directly. I believe all the houses got their regulars book long sessions like a boss. I seen some booked 6 hrs or more lol. The only time I take such long session is for overnight which here don't have.
Old 14-07-2023, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I believe this is a problem for quite some people. I needed the physical friction to get the feel. This don't happen when raw. End up going at them for a long time till they shiok shiok then decide to CIM or HJ. Then it also takes a long time, not sure whether its because the WL not good at HJ or the long duration made it numb. My regular ML can make me cum in 1 - 2 min with her HJ while DFK lol.

What I like at this house is the OKT's friendliness and girls taking booking directly. I believe all the houses got their regulars book long sessions like a boss. I seen some booked 6 hrs or more lol. The only time I take such long session is for overnight which here don't have.
I think you mentioned before, your trigger point is DFK. Once have liao feel enhanced 😬. I also like a good DFK.

I was talking to baby during a session; apparently Peter let them arrange their own working schedule and let's them keep more than 50% of takings. Must be good for WL morale!
Old 14-07-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
I tried her once, and I don't spend this amount usually. I'm used to 90 min sessions, so it's $300 for a Cat200. I've only spent more when I had a rough week and needed company for some time to relax. So far I've only spent $500 on a RTC'ed WL in another house, XiaoXue (few times), Maserati and Happy, who are exceptional WLs to help lift up my mood.

Also, that cute and pretty, short hair girl should be Happy. She gives over the top GFE and excellent service if you treat her good. Probably 1 of the best GFE orientated WL in GL who is pretty and cute. Tbh, I would visit her if I didn't keep visiting XiaoXue.
Thanks, will try happy . Sometimes too paiseh to ask OKT because for this house all the girls are always sitting in front. Somehow I wonder why business isn’t good for the house (always have girls available).

I used to visit FLs but realized that gem houses in GL are actually so much better. Really appreciate everyone’s FRs.
Old 14-07-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 383 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 16
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, so far I had the sessions with the WLs I've tried here until the time's up or sometimes accidentally over a bit. I tried QiQi, she is pretty and good. I didn't pick her again cuz I can't get enough feel from her. I don't need the fake loud moaning, I know where I stand. Most of the others just take it normally as I went at them.

Baby gives good feeling with great gfe, excellent catbath and DFK, plenty of licking. Can even go for 1 round with her in the shower room on that chair before heading to the room for another one. Only thing is you can't lick her too much during the DFK.
So far most of the things that are posted never happen leh. I’m willing to give benefit of the doubt that I am suay or that she is not in good mood that day but you can see why I pissed off right pay $200 for 30mins. Actually I realise a lot of the good post on this house only from that few posters. Some are accounts started only last year. So for bros wanting to try out by all means but take what you read with a big pinch of salt. For me I will still come back try baby. If that experience is not good then I’ll share here too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1