The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Peter_inSin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampard View Post
Bro Peter inSin, thank you for your suggestion. Nowadays can hardly find one good service LB in Rowell. Time to consider changing venue or retired altogether.
Bro lampard, u retire that Chelsea no chance defend EPL title:P
Old 21-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 20
jaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant future

went down to 79 last night. got one called Yoyo. service was beyond bad. it'll be really sad if this is the way things are headed.
Old 21-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
iron_fist87 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
went down to 79 last night. got one called Yoyo. service was beyond bad. it'll be really sad if this is the way things are headed.
Bro care to elaborate how bad was the service?
Old 21-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 20
jaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_fist87 View Post
Bro care to elaborate how bad was the service?
she refused to undress, so i knew that she was gonna be try and rush the session. true enough, she kept asking if i came already, even if i didn't give any indication that i did. asked a total of four times in total over the span of say 8-10mins? also, no catbath, and two sucks were what constituted her BJ. absolutely atrocious service.
Old 22-08-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
iron_fist87 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
she refused to undress, so i knew that she was gonna be try and rush the session. true enough, she kept asking if i came already, even if i didn't give any indication that i did. asked a total of four times in total over the span of say 8-10mins? also, no catbath, and two sucks were what constituted her BJ. absolutely atrocious service.
Last time got one LB called Kiki... golden hair... service also jia lat... sianz lah nowadays its all slip shot service they just want it fast... what an turn off...
Old 22-08-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wanted to cheong the other night. Saw 1 LB at H31 not bad. Chinese, guess about late 20s. Shoulder length hair wearing black that night. But she kept coughing, turn me off liao. Don't know how sick she was..?? So decided not to try.
The house beside the mama shop seems to have quite a number of sweet LB. They seems to be Indonesian or Malay.. But don't know how good is the service.. Will check out the place again another night.
Old 25-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
ibelieveindevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

there are some lb in rowell that refuse to underess or let u touch them, simply because, they arent lb but just girls wearing a dildo.
Old 25-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
there are some lb in rowell that refuse to underess or let u touch them, simply because, they arent lb but just girls wearing a dildo.
Hmmmmmm
Old 25-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
sure bro? I remeber 1 ladyboy name alyssa not willing undress her underwear and stop me from playing her dick, not sure whether she was real girl but her boob is damn soft. that happen in house 9.
the next time, i up another LB and seems they are friends, ask why she act that but no answer.
Old 26-08-2010, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Surprised no bros reported this in the forum.
Went down to Rowell on Sat last at about 11.30 pm. Found 79 and shop in front locked and closed and all dark. Thought AV raided, so closed for 1/2 hr or so, but in past cases, the shop and the pimp is still there. After 1 hr, still no show.

Went further down and met an old timer LB who told me that last night(Friday)AV arrested 9 persons from 79.
I hope they fine the thin pimp ther maximun and put him in jail for living on the inmoral arnings of the LBs

Hopefully, new girls will replenish the old stock, maybe next door.

Can any Bros confirm

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 26-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by king69 View Post
Surprised no bros reported this in the forum.
Went down to Rowell on Sat last at about 11.30 pm. Found 79 and shop in front locked and closed and all dark. Thought AV raided, so closed for 1/2 hr or so, but in past cases, the shop and the pimp is still there. After 1 hr, still no show.

Went further down and met an old timer LB who told me that last night(Friday)AV arrested 9 persons from 79.
I hope they fine the thin pimp ther maximun and put him in jail for living on the inmoral arnings of the LBs

Hopefully, new girls will replenish the old stock, maybe next door.

Can any Bros confirm
seems some bro's wish comes to true. for me, the guy is ok but a little bit rude to bangalas.
btw, how is house 9 and 31, also be rided?
Old 26-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Rowell Ladyboys

wah! Went down the place ystd 79 door locked for e whole day.. Drink stall owner say might not operate.. It seems all LBs service is bad in tat whole area.. Any recommendation bros whom they know gd service..
Old 26-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarredravi View Post
wah! Went down the place ystd 79 door locked for e whole day.. Drink stall owner say might not operate.. It seems all LBs service is bad in tat whole area.. Any recommendation bros whom they know gd service..
The better service will be our Bros recommendation to the LBs at Vice Sisters, albeit that you pay $100 to 150 for a fuck.

Old 26-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My problem started with him three or four years ago, when I was standing outside the gate and looking for my favorite LB. I stood there for about 5 mins admiring the others while waiting for my LB to come downstairs.She did not appear after 10 mins and I started to walk away, but before I could do so the skinny arse hole shouted at me to get lost and not block the entrance as they are doing business there. Hey! am I not giving them business. I returned and waited in front of the gate again, this time for 10 mins or so when the arse hole started to hurl insults at me. This started a quarrel and we both know that hitting someone first is punishable by law and even a jail term, thus there was no further action.
Thereafter each and everytime I pass there, he shouts to the LBs to close the doors. I thought it was a coincidental but after several times, I know he is trying to be funny.
He also likes to scold the Banglas when he knows full well that thery are giving the LBs business from which his commission comes. They only keep quiet and walk away, but I am a Singaporean and I know my rights.
I hope they fine and jail him the maximun

Old 27-08-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
ibelieveindevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any know which ger have the largest tool now in rowell?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1