The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She is keen to come back, though not looking to be in the previous settings.
Eh is this moon or mango or did I get the name wrong? Petite sized lady? I see the description of construction worker I thought I know who is it but then I recall a different name hahaha jialat old liao
Old 07-12-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

So finally got to try out one of the recent AP
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/linlin-massage/

Of the so called huge knockers princesses, I have only tried Rayna and her. I must say I preferred LL overall.

Looks: 7.5 cute more than pretty but definitely won’t reject
Figure: 8.5/9 the knockers are great for sure, major selling point. Huge and not saggy with right amount of firmness. A little chubby sized but good for hugging with meat at the right places for sure Overall not legendary status but awesome nonetheless
Location: familiar place, friendly to me with ample buses around.
Massage: 7.5 good strength, ample time spent on it before and after the deed. Good effort
Sensual: 8/8.5 shines here. It’s good for sure. Not the most sensual one I got but it was more than satisfactory. Someone asked if can zhut, I think can but she is sensitive so it wasn’t full on zhutting, so just be respectful of her wishes. If this is a concern for you then you might want to consider. Good roaming signal.

Overall, a RTM material for sure. Can see why so many recommended her, and a very fun and jovial person to be around. There is barely any moments of silence or awkwardness with her even on a first visit. The chemistry is there, easy to bond. For me she ticks more boxes than Rayna.
Old 07-12-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehoney View Post
Any bro had tried her before?

Can share review?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yu-ru-massage/

Very pretty, super duper slim, but low playability. In fact i highly suspect one of my ultra few bad reviews in the girl’s feedback portal is written by her when i tried to “unlock” her a while back.

If you like eye candy and vanilla, would be perfect for you.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody tried Haha?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/haha-massage/
Old 07-12-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That explains her flat abs, linked to her hard labour occupation lol. Nice pleasant good looking lady with great service standard and attitude. I dare say amongst all the so called massage-centric MLs to date, Mango is prettiest and can easily opt for the "selling looks" vanilla route. But she doesn't and is prideful of her massage skills. Here's hoping she don't take the Spa route should she returns. As for Dome 2? Hell yeah!!
Don't think she'd take Dome 2 route. I've known her since her first stint here. The first time I met her, she was in a terrible plight as she was victim of a customer-turned-robber. She had no money to pay rent and was evicted from her rented place. Some kind souls lent her some money to book a hotel room where she operated. Out of desperation, she tried offering FJ hoping to make money fast, but gave up as she couldn't get used to doing it, and switched back to offering massage after a few days. So, highly unlikely that she'd switch to Dome 2, perhaps less likely than being a construction worker.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
CocoJohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried contacting Angel but she said I am not in the record, but I have tried KK twice. Wondering if they are using different database? Any bros can advise how to get added to database used by Angel?
Old 07-12-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1726 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42031 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Seen like more bad MR
Old 07-12-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
freeasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Bella?

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/bella-massage-jg-hj/
Old 07-12-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3892 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Out of desperation, she tried offering FJ hoping to make money fast, but gave up as she couldn't get used to doing it, and switched back to offering massage after a few days.
Customers from that few days Tan Tio wor!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 07-12-2022, 08:58 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Quoted: 4652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42597 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Finally got a chance to visit the legendary Kiki (although she is in this business for only two months). She did reveal that her business is dwindling, maybe that's why it is getting surprisingly easy for me to book her.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

Location: High-end condo with security but you can just walk right pass it. Quite ulu, even according to her. Room was clean and comfortable.

Looks: Very attractive lady, from her eyes to the hair, boobs, voice, smell, personality and the way she carried herself. GFE gao gao. She is also a good conversationist, making great efforts to break the silence.

Massage: Not piano but not impressive neither.

HJ: Not mechanical but took awhile to explode as her sensual skills were not there (yet). She is a very feminine lady but it seems like she was holding back. Only at the end did she lower her dress for me to fondle her glorious boobs.

RTM: Very enjoyable session but probably No. If I return, it will be like visiting a very nice friend. For those who have not tried, I think it is worth giving it a go.
From an OL in Sheng Zhen and now a ml here, thanks to those lousy policies which ruined her company and sent her here. As a uni grad working in the HR section, of course she is a good conversationist, the standard is there.

This is the first time I met such an elegant lady. Must take the opportunity to enjoy her as much as I can.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-12-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Eh is this moon or mango or did I get the name wrong? Petite sized lady? I see the description of construction worker I thought I know who is it but then I recall a different name hahaha jialat old liao
Mango there is only one more popular one.

Moon got a couple at least.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 07-12-2022, 09:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
So finally got to try out one of the recent AP
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/linlin-massage/

Of the so called huge knockers princesses, I have only tried Rayna and her. I must say I preferred LL overall.

Looks: 7.5 cute more than pretty but definitely won’t reject
Figure: 8.5/9 the knockers are great for sure, major selling point. Huge and not saggy with right amount of firmness. A little chubby sized but good for hugging with meat at the right places for sure Overall not legendary status but awesome nonetheless
Location: familiar place, friendly to me with ample buses around.
Massage: 7.5 good strength, ample time spent on it before and after the deed. Good effort
Sensual: 8/8.5 shines here. It’s good for sure. Not the most sensual one I got but it was more than satisfactory. Someone asked if can zhut, I think can but she is sensitive so it wasn’t full on zhutting, so just be respectful of her wishes. If this is a concern for you then you might want to consider. Good roaming signal.

Overall, a RTM material for sure. Can see why so many recommended her, and a very fun and jovial person to be around. There is barely any moments of silence or awkwardness with her even on a first visit. The chemistry is there, easy to bond. For me she ticks more boxes than Rayna.
Normally I visit Lin Lin first than I visit KiKi, sometime the other way round. What I cannot get from Lin Lin, I got it from KiKi. What I cannot get from KiKi, I got it from Lin Lin. God is great, sent these two great gals to me.

However, if I need a solid massage plus HJ with gfe, I go for Man Man. Die die must take two hours.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 07-12-2022 at 09:31 PM.
Old 07-12-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Normally I visit Lin Lin first than I visit KiKi, sometime the other way round. What I cannot get from Lin Lin, I got it from KiKi. What I cannot get from KiKi, I got it from Lin Lin. God is great, sent these two great gals to me.

However, if I need a solid massage plus HJ with gfe, I go for Man Man. Die die must take two hours.
haha until now i didn't have a chance to visit Lin Lin yet because no response from her Looks like i have to try Ki Ki first
Old 07-12-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 4
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Any good FN recommendations besides OG Angel? Thank you!
Old 07-12-2022, 10:24 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceracer View Post
haha until now i didn't have a chance to visit Lin Lin yet because no response from her Looks like i have to try Ki Ki first
Ki Ki more 怕死, if your phone no is not in the date base, she die die will not accept.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1