The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 15-09-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post

fwah who is she?

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired

Archive
Old 15-09-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littleAJ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?p=...6#post23699186

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF nick: littleaj
Lady: Ashley
Shave : Yes
French: n/a
English: Alittle
Looks: 7/10 milfy
Body : 8/10 slim petite
Boobs: soft and nice to grope
CIM: n/a
DT: n/a
AR: Yes
AJ: n/a
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8.5/10

Good service provided from Ashey. Gave a good shower before the session and a good massage. Service oriented and really takes good care.
Old 15-09-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Vinrington deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuki from LFT.

This is my first FR for this Great Bonk’s thread, hopefully won’t kenna flagged as clone or fake.

A bit of background first before I start my 1st Dome 1 review. I am a newly retired obese anti-social uncle. Pre-SBF days I chiong M’sia MLs at Balmoral. After joining SBF, mostly chiong GL, 1654A Miko’s batch were my all time favourite. Stuck to PRC’s in GL until eventually most CMI. After retirement, semi-moved to JB, decided to try Dome 1 because easier to time manage when I am in SG.

Yuki from LFT. Tried her during her 1st stint here as Candice under 7th Heaven. Belated thanks to the bros who reviewed her back then, after reading them quickly book and she was as described. Please refer to Candice’s previous FRs by a senior Bro for professional photos of her.

Today I wanted a quick bonk before heading back and was pleasantly surprised to see her in LFT’s lineup. Quickly booked and arrived at discreet location. Shoutout to LFT’s OKT, always steady and efficient.

Yuki FR:

She still remembers me and gave me kisses upon entry. Here are my ratings:

Body : 9/10 Fair and well maintained petite frame, slim waist, nice small butt (for reference 10/10 in my book is OneSiam’s Tania)

Abs: 9/10 one level below RP’s Aom, Royal’s Hanni. Can see faint ab lines when she goes into turbo mode in CG (Same level GMC’s Bailey or Gabanna). Yuki has no baby damage and no visible fats.

Boobs : 9.5/10, perfect for her frame, enhanced but soft and nice to hold, nicely sized nips and areola. (For reference 10/10 in my book is Royal’s Miu Miu because those are natural)

Face : sharp/longish but very acceptable. As this is very subjective, I am not rating this. Don’t expect SYT but she is not MILF level yet. More like a chio senior sales Manager at car dealership or young KTV Mama-san assistant.

DFK : She speaks French well. I am a non smoker. Same level as BP’s Bernice.

BBBJ: 10/10, I do not usually cum easily from BJ but she brought me close and I quickly requested caps on before I lost it.

FJ : She took charge when I booked her in June, this RTF she let me take the lead. Started CG, lotus, missionary for 1st shot.Tight pussy (Tightest I ever tried in Dome 1 is Ruby from FF). Good sound effects, says she came for both shots, real or not, my dick cannot tell but my brain believes her!

GFE: 8/10 no awkward silence, Yuki is cheerful and English is pretty good. (For reference LFT’s USD has 10/10 GFE, USD is so bubbly until will easily kenna KC, just chit chat for RTF I also happy.)

Please support and treat her well, she says biz is slow. Hint: Bring her Choco flavoured fisherman’s friend mints to earn some brownie points.

Thanks for reading and I hope to contribute more reviews to SBF in the future.

Here’s a pic from Yuki :
Old 15-09-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littleAJ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1000313

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF nick: littleaj
Lady: Ashley
Shave : Yes
French: n/a
English: Alittle
Looks: 7/10 milfy
Body : 8/10 slim petite
Boobs: soft and nice to grope
CIM: n/a
DT: n/a
AR: Yes
AJ: n/a
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8.5/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Good service provided from Ashey. Gave a good shower before the session and a great massage after the 1s. Service oriented and really takes good care of you.
Old 15-09-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
xincty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxincty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxincty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Porsche/ Lust365
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...hlight=porsche

Looks: 9 seductive. Beautiful gal
Body: 9 petite. One fine piece of meat
Boobs: 9 C cup
Main scene:
Porsche is super hot. Love that piece of tattoo on her arm giving her naughty looks. Gifted in bed. She knows how to roll the scene, how to compliment and pleasure a man. Super horny, gets wet easily, loving her twerking kind of technique in doggy.

Rtf material
Old 15-09-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Bowiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minny from kinky Thai 38e another big boobs syt found a budget big boobs syt.. real person looks younger than photos.without make up she still looks sexy and horny..was greeted at the door by a syt in sexy black dress..her boobs were literally spilling out..after stripping I fondle her boobs and we went to shower..there was foreplay in the shower..she gave a nice bbbj in the shower...she also rubbed her boobs on my chest..onto the bed bbbj 9/10 long and intense..gfe 10/10 frenching was allowed..fj 9/10 did several positions..she is friendly and can do Thai massage..rtf yes for this price she is a gem
Old 15-09-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 20
sitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
fwah who is she?
Alice in wonderland?
Old 16-09-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
candypro is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nina from Flirtygirls

Looks/Body: 7.5/10. Looks grow on you and she has some bak all over, great ass for doggy.

GFE: Showers tgt, jovial girl and talkative. She does pay great attention to your requests. Fun to be with, offers massage.

BBBJ/FJ: Straight out of shower, gave nice BBBJ with DT at the edge of the bed. She's open to any position you wanna fk in, doggt any first shot ended in missionary, COB, rest up. Second shot similar sequence I went on to DT her more second time, switch to missionary, doggy and CIM second time. Sucked dry, happy. 😊

Overall, she's a really nice girl, treat her well and retarded lol. She's not a looker or slim for that matter but service makes up for it. For the price point, its great.

Thanks FG.
Old 16-09-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Nina from Flirtygirls

Looks/Body: 7.5/10. Looks grow on you and she has some bak all over, great ass for doggy.

GFE: Showers tgt, jovial girl and talkative. She does pay great attention to your requests. Fun to be with, offers massage.

BBBJ/FJ: Straight out of shower, gave nice BBBJ with DT at the edge of the bed. She's open to any position you wanna fk in, doggt any first shot ended in missionary, COB, rest up. Second shot similar sequence I went on to DT her more second time, switch to missionary, doggy and CIM second time. Sucked dry, happy. 😊

Overall, she's a really nice girl, treat her well and be rewarded lol. She's not a looker or slim for that matter but service makes up for it. For the price point, its great.

Thanks FG.
Old 16-09-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

Nina from Flirtygirls

BBBJ/FJ: Straight out of shower, gave nice BBBJ with DT at the edge of the bed. She's open to any position you wanna fk in, doggt any first shot ended in missionary, COB, rest up. Second shot similar sequence I went on to DT her more second time, switch to missionary, doggy and CIM second time. Sucked dry, happy. ��

Overall, she's a really nice girl, treat her well and be rewarded lol. She's not a looker or slim for that matter but service makes up for it. For the price point, its great.

Thanks FG.
Old 16-09-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iberylicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lola, A1Group (Mystery bonk)

Looks: Girl is slightly older than stated. Petite girl with bubbly butt cheeks.

Bak meter: 3

Reflection: Need to ice break if you want more GFE. Girl is flooding down there if you can take your time to warm her up. Very responsive.
Old 16-09-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

anonymoususer20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BB and Nina from FlirtyGirls

First off must give props to my bro organising this. Damn fast and efficient. Super discreet as well. Went for tarma session cos promo, super shiok. Did soapy shower at the start, and they made me so horny. Both are fking hot and moan really loud, their pussy also super wet. Loved the painting and could tell they were really horny, esp BB. Must give props to them for their bj skills - damn good. Sex was fkng amazing - even though use cdm, I can feel their pussy tightening when they cum - esp BB. Can tell they also horny af. Overall super recommend A++.
Enjoy fellow bros!
Old 16-09-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

anonymoususer20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Far from Galaxyxscorts

Looks: 7/10 A bit more dark skinned than in pic

Body: 8/10 Tall, petite tits, but curvy ass - hot body

BBJ: 9/10 Damn good - must try - super hot and suction dam good

FJ: 7/10 Nice and wet, amazing insides

AJ: 9/10 Ass feels damn good - esp since most don't do AJ - this one really props to her

Overall A+ recommend - enjoy bros
Old 16-09-2024, 03:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Davlyon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

first timr here in dome1, hv been in gl and ml most of time.
But here goes my fr

LFT - Fon
Looks: 4/10
body: 4/10
gfe attitude: 5/10
bj: 4.5/10
fj: 5/10 normal
rtf(?) no bah, there are too many other ladies here right now. xmm /syt, hope the status are real as posted too. or either i return to gl/ml.

wanted to write longer story like other bros, but had an overall normal experience, as in nothing interesting to write alr.
Old 16-09-2024, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3080 / Power: 16
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post

The photos shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.

Damn! The new Spicy Sticky BBQ Angus from McDonald’s looks oh so damn good too!

I love your subliminal messaging, well understood!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1