The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I will be happy too if I can see her on the beach.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Usually when we quote a news article, we quote the source. Here is the source:
http://www.thanhniennews.com/health/...vey-64477.html

I guess that explains why so many ppl are making VN their retirement homes.
Old 22-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
dunker00 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bosses, from my knowledge, the exchange rate at tan son nhat and ben thanh is quite good but can anyone tell me which is the better of the 2?

thanks!
Old 22-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I will be happy too if I can see her on the beach.
If Pak goes topless in a similar pose would you be happy too..
Old 22-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Agent007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I will be at HCM on 27 July. I am staying at D1. Free to catchup?
Old 23-07-2016, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 10
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
If Pak goes topless in a similar pose would you be happy too..
I be beri beri happy and start my pccing......
Old 23-07-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
striker699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent007 View Post
Hi I will be at HCM on 27 July. I am staying at D1. Free to catchup?
I'll be in HCM at the same time. Happy to catch up for a drink and chat about girls.
Old 23-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light

will be in HCM from 29th to 31st July.
free to join in KTV if anyone is organising

cheers
Old 23-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

I think I'll be in Saigon in about 6 weeks which is why I stumbled across this forum, but why is it all about food. It seems that most of the posts are about food or fighting. Before anyone launches an attack on me I have got history on another forum and am not coming here for a fight.

Last time - or two visits ago - I used WeChat to find a girl and spent the next few days with her. She even scootered me all the way to the tunnels and then to her parents' rubber farm where I stayed overnight on the floor with the spiders. It was an amazing experience thanks to WeChat. Yes, we had sex and fun, but it allowed me to experience real Vn living on that farm and eating on the floor with the family and sleeping in a hammock all afternoon in their garden and drinking real Vn coffee that took hours to brew. So use WeChat to try to find a real girl as well as an obvious hooker. I just WeChatted every single good looking girl close to me and got her. I think u r limited to about 100-200 messages to strangers on Look Around a day. But this is one of the experiences I will remember forever.

And someone earlier was talking about not being able to use translation apps to communicate. This is nonsense. I communicate with people all over the world using translation apps. They make it easy to meet and talk to girls. I am not sure why this person is criticising the apps. It seems that they want visitors to Vn to think it will be difficult to find girls.

Saigon is one of the easiest places I know to find girls and fun. The D1 hairdressing shops usually don't offer HJs but if u ask the girl to touch u 'close" she will happy keep u aroused for the hour u r lying on the table and she will be wearing a short skirt and low cut top and it will cost only a few dollars. Personally, I'm very happy to have a sexy girl massaging me for an hour or two and keeping me hard and excited. I can even finish myself if I want to. Personally, sometimes I think that is a better option than being touched by a girl I would rate a 6 or 7 with a HJ.
Old 23-07-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Wow - I just kept reading the old posts to try to make a plan for my visit. Tom Mc: what is wrong with you. You are vile to people. I can't believe your comments towards: Datou. He made the most innocent comments and you attacked. So unnecessary and childish dude.

When it comes to prices, we all pay too much sometimes. Tom says he gets cheaper prices than everyone else and maybe he does. But the girls who accept the cheaper prices are old and wrinkly and they are the ones that everyone else rejects. I am not good looking and I'm not ugly and I look harmless to girls, but I've been rejected many times when I tried to get the price down too low. If I went to the kinds of prices that Tom Mc says he pays I know that they girls would reject me. But the wrinklies would take the low amounts. I think we all know this to be the truth. So all newbies, don't be distressed or misled by Tom's prices. Look at the prices nearly every other poster is quoting and take that to be the truth for a decent girl.

But, as I said, some girls will make us pay extra and we will all tip too much because we fall for their looks or charms or tricks. Just notch the overpayments up as experience and make a post on here so we can all have a laugh and remember when we did the same. And hopefully we will all learn from each other and help each other.
Old 23-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

I'm new but I talk a lot and just read over the last 40 or so pages till I got bored and annoyed at the bitching and lack of helpful comments.

One thing I would say - or ask - is about the licking of a girl's xxx. Licking a prostitute's xxx is possibly the most disgusting thing I can imagine, but I know that some dudes are into it and (stupidly) they think that the girl is enjoying it and that they are all sex gods.

Who knows what they girl has got or done. At the very least u r going to be licking a little bit of her piss because that's where it comes from and why would u voluntarily do this. Licking a girl is great if u r in a relationship, but why why why would anyone do it to a hooker. Stay safe and clean people and please don't think that this DATY stuff with a hooker is normal. I think its done by people with low standards and its not something that should be done lightly.

That said, I've actually paid a girl to spend an hour licking my a.s.s. In the middle of it I turned to watch her in the mirror by the bed and she had one hand holding her nose closed as she was doing it. She saw me watching and said sorry sorry and I laughed. I had had a shower minutes before she came into the room and was clean but maybe smells were coming out every time she put her tongue inside it. This was in London and she was a student that answered an add I posted for a admin helper to come and assist me in my hotel when I was overseas on business.

Be safe people
Old 24-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Food
Bun Dau Mam Tom

102/26 Cong Quynh, Quan 1
Bun Dau Tom Mam is a popular dish in Northern Vietnam. It is basically chunks of tofu served in a hot soup on a bed of rice noodles with a dollop of shrimp paste.

“Bún” stands for rice vermicelli. “Dau” stands for tofu (the exact Viet word for tofu is dau hu, but we call it dau for short). “Mam Tom” means shrimp paste.

Old 24-07-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Star Trek - Beyond
(now showing in HCM's theater)

The Storyline :

A surprise attack in outer space forces the Enterprise to crash-land on a mysterious world. The assault came from Krall (Idris Elba), a lizard-like dictator who derives his energy by sucking the life out of his victims. Krall needs an ancient and valuable artifact that's aboard the badly damaged starship. Left stranded in a rugged wilderness, Kirk (Chris Pine), Spock (Zachary Quinto) and the rest of the crew must now battle a deadly alien race while trying to find a way off their hostile planet.

The Trailer :

Now galaxy cinema and cinestar playing this movie.
For those in HCM this week,enjoy the movie.
Old 24-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
I think I'll be in Saigon in about 6 weeks which is why I stumbled across this forum, but why is it all about food. It seems that most of the posts are about food or fighting. Before anyone launches an attack on me I have got history on another forum and am not coming here for a fight.

Last time - or two visits ago - I used WeChat to find a girl and spent the next few days with her. She even scootered me all the way to the tunnels and then to her parents' rubber farm where I stayed overnight on the floor with the spiders. It was an amazing experience thanks to WeChat. Yes, we had sex n fun.

And someone earlier was talking about not being able to use translation apps to communicate. This is nonsense. I communicate with people all over the world using translation apps. They make it easy to meet and talk to girls. I am not sure why this person is criticising the apps. It seems that they want visitors to Vn to think it will be difficult to find girls.

Saigon is one of the easiest places I know to find girls and fun. .

Quote:
Wow - I just kept reading the old posts to try to make a plan for my visit. Tom Mc: what is wrong with you. You are vile to people. I can't believe your comments towards: Datou. He made the most innocent comments and you attacked. So unnecessary and childish dude.

When it comes to prices, we all pay too much sometimes. Tom says he gets cheaper prices than everyone else and maybe he does. But the girls who accept the cheaper prices are old and wrinkly and they are the ones that everyone else rejects. I am not good looking and I'm not ugly and I look harmless to girls, but I've been rejected many times when I tried to get the price down too low. If I went to the kinds of prices that Tom Mc says he pays I know that they girls would reject me. But the wrinklies would take the low amounts. I think we all know this to be the truth. So all newbies, don't be distressed or misled by Tom's prices. Look at the prices nearly every other poster is quoting and take that to be the truth for a decent girl.

But, as I said, some girls will make us pay extra and we will all tip too much because we fall for their looks or charms or tricks. Just notch the overpayments up as experience and make a post on here so we can all have a laugh and remember when we did the same. And hopefully we will all learn from each other and help each other.
Very lucky Wechat encounter.
Good write up on the facts of what is going on in the forum.
Old 24-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm new but I talk a lot and just read over the last 40 or so pages till I got bored and annoyed at the bitching and lack of helpful comments.

One thing I would say - or ask - is about the licking of a girl's xxx. Licking a prostitute's xxx is possibly the most disgusting thing I can imagine, but I know that some dudes are into it and (stupidly) they think that the girl is enjoying it and that they are all sex gods.

Who knows what they girl has got or done. At the very least u r going to be licking a little bit of her piss because that's where it comes from and why would u voluntarily do this. Licking a girl is great if u r in a relationship, but why why why would anyone do it to a hooker. Stay safe and clean people and please don't think that this DATY stuff with a hooker is normal. I think its done by people with low standards and its not something that should be done lightly.

That said, I've actually paid a girl to spend an hour licking my a.s.s. In the middle of it I turned to watch her in the mirror by the bed and she had one hand holding her nose closed as she was doing it. She saw me watching and said sorry sorry and I laughed. I had had a shower minutes before she came into the room and was clean but maybe smells were coming out every time she put her tongue inside it. This was in London and she was a student that answered an add I posted for a admin helper to come and assist me in my hotel when I was overseas on business.

Be safe people

Just my humble opinion is that it's much depends on the comfort of doing it, as we are old enough to know the risks.n cleanliness like soap wash before doing.
I know of one samster who need to wear a condom when fingering the pussy.
And i think pros also will enjoy daty when she's aroused n hv liking for the customer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread