The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-07-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
if the APs can find you and this girl can't means she's prob trying to save $$ and subscribed to a shittier database, normally if i'm on good terms with the other MLs i'll ask them screenshot my record in other databases so i can show those girls who can't find my record but not all MLs will do this for you so can only try.
I used this method too.

Some of the free chat group these girls join are very slow to respond, can be as slow as 20-30min and the girl is impatient and quickly jump to the next John.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 26-07-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
I have no idea how many databases exist in their universe but being fairly laojiao, I thought I will have no problems with booking. But lo and behold, when I tried booking Anqi, she told me I got no record. So I moved on to XH whom I could book without any problem.

I think this database(s) thing is getting really messy.
I don't know if I am very lucky but since I started until now I seldom encountered any issues booking. Only was Xue er but end up she took my booking too.

Never learnt about the DB until quite a bit later as well. I guess the AP in the past just accepted random people. My 1st home based ML was mint all the way back when she was still mint. And I guess she helped me out in the DB even without asking.

I should ask some MLs now about my record.

Last edited by Chidorigan; 26-07-2023 at 12:54 PM.
Old 26-07-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I don't know if I am very lucky but since I started until now I seldom encountered any issues booking. Only was Xue er but end up she took my booking too.

Never learnt about the DB until quite a bit later as well. I guess the AP in the last just accepted random people. My 1st home based ML was mint all the way back when she was still mint. And I guess she helped me out in the DB even without asking.

I should ask some MLs now about my record.
I also have no problems booking the popular ones even though I am rather new and I never bothered to ask any ML to record for me (maybe they did it on their own initiative). In fact, Amei responded my message immediately. It is probably just plain luck, at least for me. Ironically, it is the less popular ones that ignored me. But even these replied after many subsequent tries. My advice is keep trying.
Old 26-07-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
I think this database(s) thing is getting really messy.
Previously I know only have like 3-4 DB around. Now suddenly got people say have 15!?!? Got so many meh?? Lol

Maybe all the greedy agents all want a piece of the cake, and keep setting up different DB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Normally, ML will advised customers not to take lift with residents....
Same same. Cause if suay suay the resident alight at the same floor, then a bit gg. If it’s a small condo, even more gg. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-07-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
the database is actually wechat groups which the girl join, there are many different groups in wechat. so no choice got to try and try

Anqi is the 1st ML that i saw went to clean herself after the session. so you will not taste other bros saliva.

really a gem not to missed but the location abit dangerous. i was in the lift with other residents. haha
The WC group and the database/s are actually two different things. Years ago, before the existence of the databases, there was only the WC group and the MLs would send every prospective customer's number to the WC group. The MLs who had served the prospective customer before would respond to the check. It was a self-help system that mutually benefitted the members in the chat group. The downside of this system is that if any bro is in a relationship with any ML, the ML girlfriend would know that he was visiting other MLs.

The WC chat group evolved into a proper database that was managed by some individual (or group of individuals). For the safety of the MLs, they are encouraged by their agents to subscribe to the database, whereby the ML is charged a small fee for each number she checks.

As with most businesses, copycats soon appear, resulting in multiple databases presently.
Old 26-07-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

anyone know what happened to sichuan syt xiao xi? seems her ad disappeared
Old 26-07-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Anyone tried the other disciples of Ling Ling Jie for JG before?
Old 26-07-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboi View Post
Hi all, anyone knows if these two ladies are still around?
Jessica and Zhu Zhu (soccer).

https://web.archive.org/web/20210921...ssica-massage/
https://web.archive.org/web/20210921...u-zhu-massage/
I know zhu zhu rtc. Jessica might still be around but I don’t have her contact. Heard her massage quite good.
Old 26-07-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
just a heads up this ml used to work in a spa called u healing. saw mixed reviews on her in other threads before
I wrote a review on her before. In short, nice boobs but everything else very average.
Old 26-07-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
I wrote a review on her before. In short, nice boobs but everything else very average.
Hahaha I am really there for the boobs. A bit weird she dun offer tit fuck though.
Old 26-07-2023, 03:03 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

Anyway bros, if you check in the health centre forum, some fl got caught from the apartment. Be careful and cheong safely

Last edited by rythuno; 26-07-2023 at 03:15 PM.
Old 26-07-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Anyway bros, if you check in the health centre forum, some fl got caught from the apartment. Bw careful and cheong safely
Wah, I didn't read properly, I tot kena raid at an establishment. That's scary. That thread got tiktok crimewatch reenactment of how police catch at condo/apartment type of services.
Old 26-07-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Hahaha I am really there for the boobs. A bit weird she dun offer tit fuck though.
Did you ask? Need to top up though. Last time I visited was months ago.
But then maybe now don’t have.
Old 26-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Rather inactive these days.

Read the recent chatter about her https://sglonelyguy-24.com/chen-chen-massage/ and decided to try her out the other day.

What follows is a balanced and frank brief of her pros and cons:

The good
- Venue's discrete enough, despite being right in the heart of the city. Easy to locate too. Also rather spacious for those more adventurous folks like me who like activity away from the bed.

- Friendly and chatty. No-airs and ready-to-serve attitude. She could talk for minutes non-stop so for those more on the quiet side, you won't feel awkward.

- She's part of the Changzhou gang. Enough said. You can touch anywhere and everywhere. Even less restrictive than her friends in the same gang.

- Physical-wise, she's slim and would look good in clothes and from the back.

The not-so-good

- Girl-next-door mug even with makeup. If you see her outside, you would think she's some childcare teacher or in some profession where females of her nationality are commonplace. Though I admit some guys dig this.

- Fake boobs, quite hard. I squeezed softer silicone-filled breasts before.

Thanks for reading. You make your decision whether to tap this or not.
Old 26-07-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
boolekboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First MR

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/w-massage/

Texted a few ML many did not reply maybe cuz my phone number not in DB, manage to get a slot with W that was Gam with my timing.

Location is nice and private but need to walk abit from nearest busstop. There is a Gaurdhouse but entering through the side gate is hassle free as W opened it remotely so still pretty discreet.

Looks wise W is a very well put together lady, very pretty though i suspect might had done up her nose abit. Im not a big fan of the photos she uses in her listing as the filters make her look like a barbie doll. real life she looks way better.

after drinking a cup of tea that was offered to me, Was given a towl and procceded to bathe alone, when drying myself off she open the door and help me dry my back and leg. when she bend down to pat my thighs she suggestively touched my kkb. She changes into only wearing a translucent white shirt and panties during the massage.

Was guided to the bed and lay down flat. Very new to massage in general even the legit kinds so i cant really say much on this. But can say that she got put strength and i did feel more relaxed after the session

After a while, the massage suddenly stop and can hear her slowly stripping off her white shirt. procceded to cat bathe my whole back and asscheeks before rubbing her boobs all over me ( for those who care, unfortunetly her boobs are enhanced). Fliped over and she lay beside me and started giving me light pecks on my cheeks and lips while playing with my nipples. appreciate that she took the time for foreplay as she did not immediately went to tug my kkb.

HJ was with lube and alternate between long deep strokes and fast ones near the tip. even after shooting my load she still continue stroking ( abit buay tahan because im super sensetive after cumming so had to stop her) washed up and she continued the rest of the session massaging my head.

During the whole session she was very chatty, and i was happy because my chinese standard damn bad but even that, just listening to her talk about her experiences gave a sense of strong GFE. payed her and left a happy man

Will definetely RTM but since im new to cheonging will try out other MR to try new experiences first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1