The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-01-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post
They are 3 or 4 databases in the market.
You just need to get someone that accept newbie.
sian last time still able to book natalie quite easily when i was still visiting regularly. now get 1 reply also difficult. thanks bro
Old 03-01-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

anyone know if li rou from area BK will ever come back?
Old 03-01-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
When I visited her a couple of weeks back, she kept covering her nose. Makes me think she just had a nose job.
Lol just a pimple below her nose .. Already healed and she no longer cover when I visited few days ago. 🤣
Old 03-01-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Is this shanshan still the same shanshan in the new listing?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/shanshan-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/shanshan-massage/

Wanted to try her for very long after many bros comment her nnp is a must to go see at least once.

Looks: indeed consider syt. Exactly same same in the ad.
Dressing: big white tee and tiny white shorts
Body: petite slim fair and big nice nnp.
Massage: got put in effort leh. Not bad not bad but not the best
Sensual: catbath body neck and soft moans to ear. Use her big nnp to slide around back n front
Pull rubber skill: use oil with soft strokes and keep having eye contact.
Roaming: 4g kena stop when trying to enter with my fingers.
Duration: in out 45mins
Rtm: maybe yes but i don like stick to one.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymanOz View Post
Bro, I have just visited Carrot/Xiaoyu earlier today and I can vouch that her services remained the same as her earlier stint in B area. She already knew about the negative comments on her slack services lately as I guess people here already informed her first hand. This poor lady has several sleepless nights lately as evidenced from her obvious black eye bags. She was apparently traumatised by her unfortunate event of moving places. Again I am not her OKT but as someone who appreciated her services (YMMV I guess) and have visited her multiple times over her two stint here.
To be fair to her, would you continue to pay $170 to visit her at that squeezy and shitty room (accordingly this poor lady also slept in that room) in B area or you would rather pay a bit more to enjoy the comfort in a proper room? You tell me ? You should know the cost of venturing out in Condo's environment and their agent's cut throat fee if you are not a newbie visitor !!
Great, can finally visit her again properly. The previous place was kinda awkward with the bed position. Iykyk

Personally.. I feel it's a give and take for lower cost getting a less comfortable location. If it's a private space with proper air condition, privacy, and alone time with the ML, that is actually golden.
Been to many MPs or sleaze shop also overseas. Where I feel I need to disappear asap after the session. Can't really sit and have a short chat (or at least that's what I enjoy connecting with)
Old 03-01-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kohuiya is stuck in moderation for some time to come

looks decent. anyone tried so far?
Old 03-01-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Actual person quite pretty imo and should be at most early 20s only. U can refer to her first video for the closet representation and add a small cherry lips. Service wise super green but she is open to value add if u can afford it (ymmv). Btw she operates at hotel and not condo

Cannot miss out on this newly arrived SYT. shanshan is responsive when setting up appointment. Currently Staying in central hotel. SS came down to receive me In a white flowy dress. First impression, won’t say it’s exact match with her pictures and videos but with her youth, I’m happy with what I saw.

Soft spoken, demure and shy girl who blushes when she looks into your eyes. Very fair complexion. As what Jondahesus shared, she is young (SYT) and pretty (to me). Service is green so perfect for bros who like to take initiative.

I love the way she run her fingers around the butt area and during HDLY, she really play with your balls and shaft. She does her best to keep conversation going while I fondles her breasts. Her eraser nipples get aroused easily. But she has her boundaries. She is SN but I get my hands into the panty to caress her butt while she jerk me off. YMMV.

RTM: Yes. If getting jerked off by pretty topless SYTs is your thing, while chatting about anything under the sun, you should leave a happy man even though she has her boundaries. Strangely she is quite vanilla but I didn’t seem to mind it at all.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post

Cannot miss out on this newly arrived SYT. shanshan is responsive when setting up appointment. Currently Staying in central hotel. SS came down to receive me In a white flowy dress. First impression, won’t say it’s exact match with her pictures and videos but with her youth, I’m happy with what I saw.

Soft spoken, demure and shy girl who blushes when she looks into your eyes. Very fair complexion. As what Jondahesus shared, she is young (SYT) and pretty (to me). Service is green so perfect for bros who like to take initiative.

I love the way she run her fingers around the butt area and during HDLY, she really play with your balls and shaft. She does her best to keep conversation going while I fondles her breasts. Her eraser nipples get aroused easily. But she has her boundaries. She is SN but I get my hands into the panty to caress her butt while she jerk me off. YMMV.

RTM: Yes. If getting jerked off by pretty topless SYTs is your thing, while chatting about anything under the sun, you should leave a happy man even though she has her boundaries. Strangely she is quite vanilla but I didn’t seem to mind it at all.
can zut?....
Old 03-01-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Dun bother to book her for next few days cos already fully booked. Might end up double booking like Nat if she receives too many messages.
Ops that’s mean I have no chance to meet her already
Old 03-01-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post

Visited her after reading the positive MR. No doubt a pretty SYT with very fair complexion.
But limited service and short pants is on throughout. Cannot zhut, cannot kiss, cannot….super vanilla ….mechanical HJ..
She operate In a hotel and towel is a bit wet….
So no RTM for me…
Old 03-01-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mejustaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
You are in luck! One of the best is Xiao Xi as she takes pride in her massage work.
Enjoy. https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiao-xi/
Visited her before. Any others around river valley?
Old 03-01-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Visited her after reading the positive MR. No doubt a pretty SYT with very fair complexion.
But limited service and short pants is on throughout. Cannot zhut, cannot kiss, cannot….super vanilla ….mechanical HJ..
So no RTM for me…
Thanks, will skip and save my $
Old 03-01-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
So no RTM for me…
actually i think quite a few MLs reuse their towels for their next customer, which is quite gross. but those who don't use disposable towels, very likely you are using the same towel as the same guy before you.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Oh.. Elmi re-listed. Any bros tried looking for her already?
She's still the same failsafe for me
Old 03-01-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
actually i think quite a few MLs reuse their towels for their next customer, which is quite gross. but those who don't use disposable towels, very likely you are using the same towel as the same guy before you.
Im gg start bringing my own towel. I don trust Ml hygiene level
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1