The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kkk. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Gal Friend & Her Mum

cannot tahan already!!!!!!

more please!! thanks!!!!
Old 23-05-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

http://ww2.aziani.com/aziani/hannahh...ilton9-009.jpg

http://www.bikinipageone.com/t09/kri...a_jarvis11.jpg

http://revs.shaysspace.com/download/51/dsc_0075_jpg.jpg

Above are some pictures i found on the web that look abit like Jenna, esp the 3rd pic which showed the DD cup and pink pussy. Hope the pictures can stimulate bro here.

cont:

I couldn't believe I was about to actually fuck Jenna. I went across the room to where I keep my stuff to grab a condom, but Jenna told me I didn't need one. I assumed that meant she is safe from getting pregnant, but I didn't really care. That's all I needed to hear. Me gonna fuck her RAW… (sorry as RAW is WAR.. but then again, if bro here were in my shoe, will you insisted on wearing a condom??)

She asked if I had ever fucked Rachael without a condom, and I told her that I hadn't. She told me I was in for a treat to feel her tight pussy that only was fuck by 1 man before and the last time being used was so many months ago. Boy was I ever in luck.....

Jenna was already kneeling on the couch, bent over, facing away from me with her arms resting on the top. She wasn't keeping it a secret how she wanted me to take her. She was so sexy kneeling there with her plump ass sticking in the air and her pussy glistening wet looking so ever welcoming. She was rubbing her clit, waiting anxiously for me to fuck her. Just to tease Jenna a bit, I went back down on her for a minute, shoving my tongue in her sweet cunt from behind as she fingered her clit. It wasn't long before she demanded "come on, Fuck me now... i cant take it anymore... arrghh fuck me pls..now, shove it in, quick!!"

I didn't need any more encouragement. I stood up and eagerly eased my cock into her cunt. "OH MY GOD," I said as I slowly slid my cock all the way inside her. She was sooooo wet it was unbelievable, and her pussy was sooooo warm, fully wrapped around my harden cock. She obviously was tight as she has never given birth before. Amazingly, her pussy was not very deep. The depth was just right for me as i can feel her g-spot at the tip of my cock.

"Do I feel like Rachael?" She asked me. "Better" I told her “And you are very very tight.. I love it baby”. It was true. Her pussy felt amazing around my cock, and I gradually began to fuck her a bit harder with each penetration hitting her g-spot. I can even see her love juice flowing out of her pussy when I pulled out my hard pistol before I rammed it hard into it again. Jenna loved it! The sound of Piak Piak Piak coupled with the sound created by the squeezing and oozing of love juice out from her hole was so obvious and I could hear it when my cock slide in and out of her cunt. It was so so damn wet and slippery, yet so tight and warm.

Soon Jenna was thrusting backward against me. It was so hot to hear her moaning and actually calling out my name as I pounded her pussy. I tried not to, but I couldn't help it. Soon, I shot my load all over her pussy. It was so fast, and I've never cum that quickly. But I've never been turned on as much as I was. At that moment. It was a bit embarrassing, but Jenna took control...

Bro, I will be away for the next few days and will not have access to internet. Please bear with me for the moment and i will be back very soon to continue with my story.

At this interim, i will be very happy if brothers here can show me some support. But if bro feel that my story is lousy, then please go ahead and zap me and leave your reasons and nicks.

Wishing all brothers here have an enjoyable weekend.
Old 23-05-2009, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all

Very well-written, more steamy than my FRs.
+5 waiting for you.

Lady Samsters: Share yr FB views here

Poll: No of bonks a month?

Best of '07: Vampire Hazel
Old 23-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

starfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you are the most lucky sgp overseas student . get free housing and free bonking fm gf n future mom in law. One of the top best steamy story so far. Dun make us wait too looog..
Old 23-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 18
Tike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cant wait for you to be back.. good story
Old 23-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
weeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah lau bro......wanna go away must write few more rounds then go off ma.....
Old 23-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Hope you come back soon to continue the story.
Old 23-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

well no choice but have to wait loh!
anyway it is okay for him to fully recharge himself;
Old 25-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

anakin13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story.. keep it on.. i wonder how it like to fuck an ang mo !
Old 25-05-2009, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
x1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very steam reading tis stuff
Old 25-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 17
Gixxer75 is a name known to allGixxer75 is a name known to allGixxer75 is a name known to allGixxer75 is a name known to allGixxer75 is a name known to allGixxer75 is a name known to all

Good story
Old 25-05-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all Bro for your continuos support and patience.

Here is the next instalment:

Soon Jenna was thrusting backward against me. It was so hot to hear her moaning and actually saying my name as I pounded her pussy. I tried not to, but I couldn't help it. I shot my load all over her pussy. It was so fast, and I've never cum that quickly. But I've never been turned on as much as I was. At that moment. It was a bit embarrassing, but Jenna took control.

"That was quick," she said with dirty smile as Jenna turned over and stretched out both her hands fully and shoved me onto the couch.

Jenna then said :"But you're not done fucking me yet." She climbed up and straddled over me and rubbed her pussy against me face. "Lick me," Jenna said.

I got no choice but to “guai guai” started to lick her pussy which is now in a mess of all sort of juice… and as she crouched over me, my cum began to drain back out of her hot pink pussy and into my own mouth.

Clearly that was what Jenna intended to happen, because she quickly warned me : “Darling, you better not swallow it.”

I had never tasted my own cum before and I'm not going to lie. Yes, it definitely don't taste that great. But Jenna skilfully got me spiced up when she climbed down and started kissing me hard, wangled her soft and flexible tongue in my mouth. She then swirled the cum around my mouth with her tongue for awhile before she told me to put it in her mouth. She quickly swallowed it and turned her attention back to my cock.

It was starting to grow a bit hard again, but not completely. So Jenna took it all in her mouth and sucked hard. Boy, she really suck hard, so hard that any leftover cum in my pipeline was drawn out by her. She seemed to really like tasting herself on me and sucked me harder and harder until I was fully erected once again. That's when she sat me up on the couch again and faced me, straddled me on her knees and lowered herself back down onto my fully erected cock which by now, all the veins are so prominent.

She started grinding against me in slow circles, and it felt amazing. I felt like I could cum again, but this time I managed not to as I wanna enjoy it further. Jenna’s mega creamy gigantic DD cuppa tits were right in my face now. So I lifted one up and began to playfully suck her nipple. I told her how Rachael loves when I suck her nipples hard and even bite them a little, and she told me to do the same. Just like Rachael, it drove Jenna insane. She moaned loudly and started to tremble as she began to bounce on my cock real violently.

By now Jenna was slamming down on my cock, the sound created from the hitting of our body grew louder and louder.. piak piak Piak PIAK PIAK!!! She leaned forward and locked her lips against mine, shoving her tongue in my mouth. But that does not stopped us from moaning and Jenna sounded as if she was being strangled with her mouth being covered.

I got even hotter when I really began to think about what was going on. Here I was, with my cock in Rachael's step-mom's pussy, her tongue in my mouth, and her large, hanging boobs pressed against my chest, hitting me hard with each of her thrusts. It wasn't the same as fucking her step-daughter's hard body, this was much more adventurous and definitely a good fucking (no pun intended) lesson for me.
Old 25-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
fuck123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very impressive story, you are 1 lucky guy.
Old 25-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

"I thought I told you to fuck me like you do Rachael," Jenna said and I knew immediately what she meant.
Old 26-05-2009, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
CCLL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro relax .

You the man, get 1 free another one.
Thanks for the image for simulate of Jenna in mind. thumb up for you.
Keep the action cumming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1