The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4825 / Power: 11
ProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

"The only way to have a friend is to be one."

2ND List - Lamborghini, powerkid, lonelyheart, SimplyUnperfect, esssinine, izaaat, charcoalfilter, Hurricane88, DrPussy, S.B.Y.1, TwinTowers, Exbro, zl1983, cloudy80, meatvegelove, Anitamui, CumExplorer, Jay Chou
Old 02-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 9
vampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectAlice View Post
vampy and p'dodo will be your friend here forever
*winks*

somebody just passes-by for you to love, not to belong
Old 04-12-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
ohh ... like this.
then Pbonk have got be a fren to you or not
Old 04-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

ProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampangel View Post
vampy and p'dodo will be your friend here forever
*winks*
Thanks ka ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
ohh ... like this.
then Pbonk have got be a fren to you or not
You not friend ... you my 师兄 ... part of the Family ka ...

2ND List - Lamborghini, powerkid, lonelyheart, SimplyUnperfect, esssinine, izaaat, charcoalfilter, Hurricane88, DrPussy, S.B.Y.1, TwinTowers, Exbro, zl1983, cloudy80, meatvegelove, Anitamui, CumExplorer, Jay Chou
Old 04-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
You not friend ... you my 师兄 ... part of the Family ka ...
Mmmm lidat ... guudd...
wait for my spam ...
Old 04-12-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mmmm lidat ... guudd...
wait for my spam ...
Spam arai ?

Old 04-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

Old 05-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Special.. change sig fur alice ..
Old 05-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Special.. change sig fur alice ..
5555 like this is good boy na ...
Jub jub ...

Old 05-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

I also wan lei...
Old 05-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
I also wan lei...

Old 05-12-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Thanks pretty alice...
Old 05-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
Thanks pretty alice...
You're welcome ka handsome ... 555

Old 05-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 9
vampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant future

Quote:

somebody just passes-by for you to love, not to belong
Old 06-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

My favorite song for pretty Alice & Vampangle

PI ZHE YANG PI DE LANG by DAO LANG.

go to youtube & listen,coz me dun no how to put it here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1