The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalfoundries View Post
Ao ji or new lido?
Both hotels oso have.....
Old 02-09-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wuming79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm at Merlin tower now. Any good recommendations? For massage with happy ending
Old 03-09-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuming79 View Post
I'm at Merlin tower now. Any good recommendations? For massage with happy ending
More like a dead place the last time I was there.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Both hotels oso have.....
Any recommendations for either place?
Old 06-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Going to try to go look see MT during the weekend to find any good ML. Hopefully its not a dead town.
Old 06-09-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Vietlover69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphair View Post
this one la

One of my favourite.
Old 07-09-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Just went Merlin. Really a dead town. Saw one ML with big boobs tot have action. Went in, she give a good massage but she burped a lot. Quite turned off from all her burping. Told me to wear my underwear while doing the massage and no teasing. Paid rm60 for 1hr massage.
Old 07-09-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Just went Merlin. Really a dead town. Saw one ML with big boobs tot have action. Went in, she give a good massage but she burped a lot. Quite turned off from all her burping. Told me to wear my underwear while doing the massage and no teasing. Paid rm60 for 1hr massage.
Which one you went to
Old 09-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Which one you went to
If come in by main entrance (money exchange at the entrance), turn left and the 2nd massage shop.
Old 24-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Massages there cmi now. 60rm can get u better service else where.
Old 24-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
jhtboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go to middle massage , at level 1 , now have extra services but nego with the girl..
Old 24-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Any MILF w service and big boobs in this MT? Thanks

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I would advise that MT ladies merely are con ladies. I have ever been there been approached and charged me RM$100 but upon sending me up to the room and asked for an extra $30 for the room. Then upon special service charge extra RM$50/80/100 according to what service provided.
Old 24-10-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I am referring to massage followed by specials, be it FJ or Hj... big boobs,

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-10-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antispyware View Post
I would advise that MT ladies merely are con ladies. I have ever been there been approached and charged me RM$100 but upon sending me up to the room and asked for an extra $30 for the room. Then upon special service charge extra RM$50/80/100 according to what service provided.
Depend on the ladies. Not referring to ML. I tried couple of times tere. PRC. Only charged me M$100, including room, FJ/BJ or BBBJ.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1