The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 16
treff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud of
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Good evening, Warbird, I wish I could up your points repeatedly... Over the years, I have repeatedly seen you share very good knowledge and wisdom with regards to keeping attractive women that we desire. There are many guys if they are able to absorb and apply one tenth of what you share, will definitely do well with women of their dreams. And it is also to prevent guys who are too nice to women till they are milked of their time, resources as well as their wealth. It does take time and effort to share what you have shared even though it might looks easy to us. Thank you again for your kind advice and teachings and I am sure that knowledge has helped a lot of people who followed this page be it silent readers or otherwise.
Old 16-09-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by treff View Post
Good evening, Warbird, I wish I could up your points repeatedly... Over the years, I have repeatedly seen you share very good knowledge and wisdom with regards to keeping attractive women that we desire. There are many guys if they are able to absorb and apply one tenth of what you share, will definitely do well with women of their dreams. And it is also to prevent guys who are too nice to women till they are milked of their time, resources as well as their wealth. It does take time and effort to share what you have shared even though it might looks easy to us. Thank you again for your kind advice and teachings and I am sure that knowledge has helped a lot of people who followed this page be it silent readers or otherwise.
Bro,

Thanks so much for your kind words. You have made my day! How I wish I could up your rep points again and again.

I always like to share what I hv personally learned and experienced. I hv also tried to quote and post what I believe has worked for me in real life.

I'm not really altruistic. I also learn by reading, researching, quoting, writing n debating. And doing, living and being...

Reading, understanding and knowing alone won't help at all. Knowing and doing are totally different. Merely knowing that I need to hv the right mindset and emotional mastery of a MAN to get the prettiest girls is completely useless. My negative subconscious beliefs won't allow me to become a MAN or the prize. I had read and understood a lot even back in 2007-2008. But I was just an armchair general.

Btw, there is another huge gap between doing and being. A man must completely reprogram his subconscious mind to become a real MAN. He must also believe he is the prize to his dream girl. This is easier said than done. I hv NEVER met such a MAN in person.

I noticed some recent activities in a very old thread: Re: Xiao La, 23 yo SYT with AR and BBBJ" circa Oct 2008, which contains several of my posts.

A fascinating case study.

Here are my posts:

15/03/2009:

"Hi bros,

This is a fascinating thread which has some relevance to what I hv encountered w/ another PRC student.

I just like to give my 2 cents.

I'll remain impartial as I dun know all the facts n I hv never met XL.

It appears that many bros were KC-ed by this charming lady n many were vying for her attention, more than a few actually wanted to bao her or even marry her. I also believe some of the bros actually fell in love w/ her. Am I right? I stand corrected.

What has happened reminds us that no one is immune to being KC-ed. The fact is that attraction is not a choice because it occurs at the subconscious level.

I'm sure some of these bros hv spent thousands or even tens of thousands of $$ to spend "quality" time n to curry favor w/ XL. It's not just for sex as her damage is only $60 per hr. It's about satisfying emotional n psychological needs...well, these bros here are not alone...

...as I'm experiencing the same emotions w/ a 21-y.o. PRC student in SGP (and I'm more than 10,000 miles away in Gotham City!). The ultimate "damage" to me could be much higher (at least tens of thousands) as she doesn't do ST n I hv not even fxxked her! She has spurned my "chasing" for 6 months n only now wants me to take care of her on my return. Probable reason? Her dad's business in China is faltering...

I'm not sure of the current status of XL as verifiable facts are sketchy n I'm not privy to any inside info. There are various assertions, innuendos or even conjectures. I await further clarifications n developments.

Goodnight!"

16/03/2009:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chikopek.Com.Sg View Post
No wonder lots of the China girls told me “Most” Sillyporean men are stupid and naïve so easy to earn money from them, just gives them some “Girl Friend Feelings and Untruth love” they’ll like a little baby boy and gets rip off; they said they hard to get these type men in Malaysia and Indonesia.
You be surprised when they’re back home they anyhow spend money buying expensive stuffs, supporting their boyfriends need and once money are spent they come back few months later. For those who dun travel to China often you may not know all these.
They are here to spread their legs to earn money and we are there to enjoy wonder why bickering over the PRC FL, really wasting time.
Unquote.

"Hi bro,

You hv brought up a very good point.

One reason why we SGP men are such "easy preys" for these predatory PRC MMs is that we grew up in a strait-laced n puritanical society. The other reason is that we are the richest in the region. A small tip from us could mean serious money to our poorer neighbors.

Everything is relative. For example, a PRC MM may think she has ripped me off for paying a "small fortune" to bao yang her, not realizing that it's actually a steal for an old chi ko pek like me to fxxk such a young n pretty gal for the whole month, hahaha.

Lastly, we shouldn't ridicule those bros who fall for FLs/WLs becos attraction (and falling in love) is not a choice. It occurs at the subconscious level n no one is completely immune, not even a Chinese emperor who could own the body of any beautiful gal in China.

Cheers!"

08/04/2009:

"Hi bros,

I hv followed the saga of Xiao La w/ interest. It appears that several esteemed bros were smitten w/ this sweet PRC MM. Nothing to be ashamed of...I also fell madly in love w/ a young PRC FL 2 1/2 yrs ago n my recovery has been very painful n I still think of her sometimes.

I wonder if any bro could provide an update on XL's whereabouts. In the meantime, I urge all parties to engage in a civil n rational discussion n avoid name-calling...there are great lessons to be learned from this unfolding story which could improve all of us in our difficult journey towards becoming mature men.

I also came across the name of bro denden70, an esteemed bro who has been MIA for some months. I assume that he is using an alias n is reading my post. I like to convey a msg from one of his gals: Yi Ting the 20-yr-old singer (her thread is missing). She wants to return to SGP on a social pass to work in KTVs. She needs a sponsor n also wants to be someone's 情妇. I'm unable to assist her as I'll hv 2 PRC students as 情妇n can't possibly take care of another gal. But I would still like to see her if she is not being BAOed by someone.

Goodnight!"

13/04/2009:

"No more posts? The silence is deafening!

When I appealed to all bros to stop name-calling, I didn't mean to stifle open n constructive discussions/debate on this intriguing story. C'mon men, I'm not connected in any way, shape or form w/ the gahmen, hahaha.

I wish that the protagonist of this saga, bro kefuso, could come clean n tell his side of the story, truthfully. He has evidently survived his painful RS w/ a charming PRC FL/WL in one piece. I know I can learn a lot from his experience n MISTAKES. When he lashed out indiscriminately at many bros here, it merely showed his immaturity, anguish, frustrations n loss of face. There were cries for HELP. Hopefully, he is NOW more mature n wiser.

Bro kefuso, are u ready to re-join the brotherhood of SBF? I'm sure most bros here will forgive n accept u.

Of course, every bro here is encouraged to share his view n info, if any.

I also like to take this oppty to personally thank our Big Boss for providing an open n informative forum. I hv personally benefited immensely in many ways...

Thx n goodnight!"

15/04/2009:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Watever the issue is here, slander, accusations, immoral acts like taking off CD during fuck session.......
Remember the following:
WAKE UP!
Never worth it, worst, for a FUCKING WHORE!

Well said bro. I also need to wake up sometimes, thx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
heh heh...my first post in FL dome.
Kefuso will never come clean, in fact he'll never say what you guys want to hear. Becos he did it not to spite anyone but the girl. The next fellow who sleeps with her is going to get the 'white horse knight' you-screwed-her-ass accusations. Cause of his change in behaviour? He can't get her to be his girlfriend, so was screwing up everybody whether the poor fellow even meet her or not.
Kefuso, when and why did you become so low? You kenna KC-ed again is it?

"Hi bro, I'm afraid you're right about kefuso.

He kenna KC-ed big time by the whore. Not only was his intense love for her unrequitted but, to add insult to injury, even his attempts to bonk her was cruelly rejected, despite his offers of large sums of money. He literally went mad after that...poor chap.

In retropsect, bro kefuso made a common tactical error. He chased too hard n was suffocating her. Initially, If he would cool it, stop pestering her n retreat, after a few weeks, she might accept him again. But it's too late for him now.

I think the moral here is: never, ever give a gal the notion that she is very special, the one n only, n that u can't live w/o her. Most gals, FLs n non-FLs alike, would run away from such an obsessed n "psychotic" man. Instead, adopt an attitude that she is very lucky to be fxxked by u n she could take it or leave it. Give the impression that u hv a bevy of very pretty gals lining up to be fucked and/or BAOed n that she has to fight hard for ur attention n affection.

Thx for reading n goodnight!"

As you can see, I knew very well what a MAN must do back in early 2009. But I still had a very hard time for the next few yrs getting n keeping the type of gals I wanted.

Another lesson.

It's abt Yi Ting, a singer at Sakura HFJ. She was promoted by bro denden70 as a FL at $120 a shot, which was reduced to $80 after two weeks. I first met her in July 2008 when she was 19 yo. I did fuck her about 10 times. I went to her HFJ when she had her show n hung $100. She was quite pretty, fair. 168, natural B w/ shapely n perky ass n good body/limb proportions. She was 100% natural.

In late 2009, I met a bro who used to see Yi Ying in the HFJ and he couldn't believe that she was a FL for $80 a shot. He said she played hard to get in the joint. There were patrons aka suckers who had spent many hundreds n even thousands and got nothing. Sound familiar?

She returned to Fujian after 6 months. We kept in touch on QQ.

In May 2009, she called me n said she had a WP from TAM n asked me to see her. She wanted $500 for FJ!! She needed to charge much more becos she wasn't a FL anymore. I said no way, $200 max. She said sorry.

About 10 days later, she called me n said $200 ok. I saw her twice and didn't find her attractive anymore. I would bump into her at TAM quite a few times but I refused to book her. She did butterfly w/ me twice.

I personally know many bros who hv spent boatloads of money to keep "plastic" singers, most of them are psychopathic golddiggers. And they still continue to work at the night scene. I'm talking abt spending abt 50k to well over 100K a month. For what?? Are these singers as pretty as the legendary Xi Shi? I never met Xi Shi. But I'm sure of one thing. These singers are NOT as pretty and as sexy as Yi Ting. Not even close. Ok, my poison must be many men's meat.

Have a great week !!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 18-09-2019 at 02:32 AM.
Old 17-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I think the moral here is: never, ever give a gal the notion that she is very special, the one n only, n that u can't live w/o her. Most gals, FLs n non-FLs alike, would run away from such an obsessed n "psychotic" man. Instead, adopt an attitude that she is very lucky to be fxxked by u n she could take it or leave it. Give the impression that u hv a bevy of very pretty gals lining up to be fucked and/or BAOed n that she has to fight hard for ur attention n affection.

Bro WB
Bro WB,

What a valuable lesson above.

One really need to take stocks oneself and tried to analysed the past. Avoid making mistakes in the future.

Hope I can try new practicals soon.

Cheers.
Old 17-09-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Emirates2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Bro WB,

One really need to take stocks oneself and tried to analysed the past. Avoid making mistakes in the future.

Cheers.
A valuable lesson indeed.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread,

Have a good week ahead.
Old 17-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
SeppMaier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by treff View Post
I'm trying to learn from this thread, absorb as much as possible
Old 18-09-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
byemacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread here, hope to learn more
Old 18-09-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

For young lovers, the love is always genuine, nothing much to do with money.

But for older lovers I.e. those above 25, love usually revolves round money and material things, so if a man do not possess these two things, then the love affair may not blossom.

As the age goes higher, then the love affairs will be even more dependant on money n material things

So if you HV money, then rest assured that yr gal will stick to you and if you have not, then chances yr girl will also soon leave you.

However there will always be some rich older women looking for young handsome men.
-----------------------------------------------------

Can a one sided loVe affair survive? I dont think do.

I have a friend who is age 71, and he have a Vietnamese wife who is 40 yr old, every month he gave his wife $1000 SG dollars. Almost everyday my friend would scold this wife and yet she never leave him.

So the bottom line is you must have sufficient money in order to keep the type of girl that you want.
So if your salary is just $1500 a mth, u can't keep a gal as she will soon leave u.
Even at $2000, it's also problematic. The best is if yrs is $3000 and above.
---------------------------------------------------------

For those who have enough money to keep yr girl, fantastic but you still need another very important component to finally cause her to stick to you like super glue, and this is fucking. The better you are in fuckng, the tighter she will stick to you and this is nature.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 18-09-2019 at 09:00 PM.
Old 20-09-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Bro WB,

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Yes, a most valuable lesson.

I hv learned from my own mistakes and from mistakes by others.

Every word in "I think the moral here is" quote was written by me over 10 years ago, yet I'm still unable to practice what I preach all the time. Especially w/ girls I like/love very much.

My negative subconscious mind won't allow me.

But I'm making slow n steady progress in reprogramming it. I want it to be 100% positive, 100% of the time. Absolute self-mastery will be the end result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates2015 View Post
A valuable lesson indeed.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread,

Have a good week ahead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeppMaier View Post
I'm trying to learn from this thread, absorb as much as possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by byemacket View Post
Very nice thread here, hope to learn more
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
For young lovers, the love is always genuine, nothing much to do with money.

But for older lovers I.e. those above 25, love usually revolves round money and material things, so if a man do not possess these two things, then the love affair may not blossom.

As the age goes higher, then the love affairs will be even more dependant on money n material things

So if you HV money, then rest assured that yr gal will stick to you and if you have not, then chances yr girl will also soon leave you.

However there will always be some rich older women looking for young handsome men.
-----------------------------------------------------

Can a one sided loVe affair survive? I dont think do.

I have a friend who is age 71, and he have a Vietnamese wife who is 40 yr old, every month he gave his wife $1000 SG dollars. Almost everyday my friend would scold this wife and yet she never leave him.

So the bottom line is you must have sufficient money in order to keep the type of girl that you want.
So if your salary is just $1500 a mth, u can't keep a gal as she will soon leave u.
Even at $2000, it's also problematic. The best is if yrs is $3000 and above.
---------------------------------------------------------

For those who have enough money to keep yr girl, fantastic but you still need another very important component to finally cause her to stick to you like super glue, and this is fucking. The better you are in fuckng, the tighter she will stick to you and this is nature.
Esteemed bro,

Tks so much for your valuable opinions and advice.

Yes, financial security is very important. But for most girls, both WLs and non-WLs alike, more than a certain level of financial security is superfluous. They are hungry for emotional bonding and sexual satisfaction, etc.

For a relationship to last long term, both partners must improve n grow together.

Of course, psychopathic gold diggers are very greedy n they want more n more. We should avoid them as if they were lepers.

Good night to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
robotics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:

Yeah, if a man has high-quality life and high status, high-quality women will follow him like his shadow.

Money doesn't equal high status. It's the complex combination of a man's education, knowledge, family upbringing, specialized skills or expertise in certain fields, mannerisms, self-mastery, courage, trustworthiness, compassion, hobbies, body language, voice tonality, communication skills...

Plus what the Chinese call 气质.

Many people in shady all-cash businesses hv boatloads of money. You know they are of low status, even in a Ferrari or chauffeur-driven Rolls. And they will never own the heart of a beautiful high-quality woman. I'm being brutally honest.

TY, my 19 yo LP, knows the BIG difference。She would say 不是有钱没钱或美丑的问题, 而是教养,气质,地位,身份不一样。She now understands my jokes spoken in English.

Bro WB in Gotham City
Bro WB,

Hope you enjoy yourself in Gotham City.

I cannot agree more with you that money don't equate to high quality life and high status.

"不是有钱没钱或美丑的问题, 而是教养,气质,地位,身份不一样"

Sounded very nice.

Thanks and happy weekend.
Old 21-09-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
robotics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

I learned something important today. Cheers.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
DeLigt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotics View Post
Bro WB,

I cannot agree more with you that money don't equate to high quality life and high status.

Sounded very nice.

Cannot agree more too, and very nice indeed.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread and enjoy yourself.

Cheers.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
amaniman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Same here, I learnt too.

Thanks and merry weekend.
Old 21-09-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
dossear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support bro WB and this fantastic thread!
Old 25-09-2019, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro WB,

Sounded very nice.

Quote:
Bro, tks.

If all a man has is ill-gotten money and very little else, he is worth very little. And he could pose a clear n present danger to our civil society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLigt View Post
Cannot agree more too, and very nice indeed.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread and enjoy yourself.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaniman View Post
Same here, I learnt too.

Thanks and merry weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dossear View Post
Support bro WB and this fantastic thread!
Bros, tks.

.................................................. ....

Good afternoon,

What an auspicious day!

I hv made many, many mistakes in my life w/ girls/women, especially in my earlier years. Due primarily to negative social and cultural conditioning.
The biggest and most intractable mistake I hv made w/ women is my belief that girls and women are attracted to men exactly the same way I'm attracted to them.

I'm a very visual person n a perfectionist. I only want a very pretty girl who has the right body and limb proportions of my type. If a girl passes my visual test, then and only then will I consider her other attributes such as intelligence, personality, education, character and family background, etc.

BTW, I hv never seen a girl who is physically and anatomically perfect.

I always believe that girls are also attracted exactly the same way to men. Perhaps 99.9% of men also have the same erroneous belief.

I used to feel that I didn't deserve very chio n sexy girls because I was not tall and handsome enough.

I married a young and very beautiful TW woman decades ago. Most of my colleagues, relatives and friends believed that she married me primarily because of my prestigious profession.

She often mentioned that she was not attracted to very handsome and muscular men. I thought she was a very rare exception. Or just saying that to please me.

Until I met 18 yo TY who said exactly the same thing.

They both more or less said: "不是有钱没钱或美丑的问题, 而是教养,气质,地位,身份不一样." They also place great value on a man's intelligence, value to society, trustworthiness, character and emotional mastery. Were they twin sisters?

But it's very hard to reprogram my subconscious mind to erase ALL the negative beliefs and conditionings. I'm making slow progress...if it was easy, I would be enlightened now.

Here is Number One Mistake men made w/ women, according to Marni the wing girl.

Mistake #1: Believing That a Woman’s
Attraction for a Man is Based on Physical
Appearance.

LOOKS ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT TO WOMEN, AS THEY ARE TO MEN.
In fact, looks are FAR less important to women, than almost all men seem to
think. So get that through your ego: Your issues about how you look, are all in your head.

Women make their mating decisions based on emotion, feelings and internal
intuition. Not reason. Certainly not just looks. Where men often just go for looks, women use an entire gamut of values and indicators which all tend to be internal and intrinsic to the man himself. Often these are only intuited by a woman, not considered consciously.

The important difference is that women are not turned on by the same triggers which men are (women really don’t care if you wear sexy makeup and lingerie).

They are turned on by vastly different indicators.
Primarily those are Character, Strength and Perceived Value. These indicators
are demonstrated (and enhanced) by certain behaviors (confidence, proactive
actions, fun) which a man can learn by “going to the gym,” so to speak.

Unfortunately, society has taught men that they need to be submissive, “nice” and practically sycophantic in order to attract women. (SO not true!)

Consequently, many men will try to attract a woman by buying her gifts and
dinners and stuff for a short time; by bein g a listening, attentive puppy dog and by acting just like one of her girlfriends.

When this doesn't work for them, men start to think “Why?” Or “What is it that women want?” This is usually the point where they start trying to convince the woman “b but I’m nice!” (Which only makes it worse.)

I want a woman who is hot, so women must want a
man who is hot. They don't seem to want ME. Therefore I must be ugly.” Wrong again.

This usually ends up hurting the guys, far more than
it helps. (Honestly? It doesn't help at all.) Most guys just seem to feel they are intrinsically ugly, somehow. So they don’t even bother with going to the gym, grooming or buying nice clothes. Any one of which might actually have solved the problem all by itself, for some of them.

I can’t count the number of times I’ve seen men fail to approach a woman
when the situation was so perfectly in their favor because they thought they
“didn’t look good enough.” Or they felt that the woman would reject them based on their looks.

Men get so hung up on how they view women, that they think
women will view them in the exact same way. A lot of times, this is just a stalling tactic men use, trying to find any way to avoid approaching. (More on that, later.)

When a man first approaches a woman, she will judge him entirely on his looks and how he presents himself. What else does she have to judge on? It’s only been 5 seconds. (Again: She only uses his looks as a method of determining if he has Character, Strength anhe has Character, Strength and Value.)

Then, something interesting happens to a woman, after she begins to interact
with a man. And it’s usually right after the first 5 or 10 seconds. She starts to
FEEL him. And from that feeling , she will automatically sense a man’s
Character, Strength and Value.

Regardless of whether you are rich or poor, good looking or plain, fat or thin,
bald or have a thick head of hair; if you can master the art of projecting a quality energy, which women can feel... You can light up a woman's Primal Attraction Circuitry like a Christmas tree!

This is great news for you, because “amplifying your quality energy” is an easily teachable skill, which I will definitely teach you!

In other words, I can take you from being a complete failure with women to
being a regular Rock Star. Mr. Holy S&*T, I Want Him!!!

But I’ll get to that later.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-09-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
jacketfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I hv made many, many mistakes in my life w/ girls/women, especially in my earlier years. Due primarily to negative social and cultural conditioning.
The biggest and most intractable mistake I hv made w/ women is my belief that girls and women are attracted to men exactly the same way I'm attracted to them.

Mistake #1: Believing That a Woman’s
Attraction for a Man is Based on Physical
Appearance.

LOOKS ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT TO WOMEN, AS THEY ARE TO MEN.
In fact, looks are FAR less important to women, than almost all men seem to
think. So get that through your ego: Your issues about how you look, are all in your head.

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for the highlighted message above. As the saying goes these are things never learned from Harvard University.

Learned many things from reading your thread.

Hope to do well with the topics of picking girls.

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1