The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-06-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GEM of a MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonerungjareon View Post
Was feeling super relaxed after a good clean hour-long foot massage. Wanted to extend the massage session but they were about to close so decided to walk around the surrounding area to satisfy my late night craving.

I saw a spa across from me that still had lights on and decided to cross over. The ML was dressed in a loose nightgown and I decided to take another hour of massage since I didn't want to go 'hunting' as it was getting late.

Standard SOP, shower and lie down, ML asked why so late walking around looking for a massage. I chatted with her as she was rubbing my back, and she keeps teasing me with her fingers and her choice of words. Soon, she asked me to turn around and I was thinking to myself "knn, pay one hour, so fast ask me turn around ccb" When I turned around, I was looking straight at her 2 big spotlights. Apparently when I was facing down, she had taken off ALL her clothes. She was massaging me fully nude and I was not expecting anything more than a C as she was wearing loose-fitting clothes and she is quite petite.

At this moment, super steam alr. So when she pop the GQ, no brainer lol. The rest of the session went with much excitement and I must commend this ML on her attitude and service. I rarely engage with MLs that qualify as a MILF as my preferences are mostly SYTs. But this session definitely changed my perspective.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (those spotlights. omg. gave me a shock)

All in all, definitely worth exchanging contact with fellow bros. Will share contact with bros willing to exchange other contacts.
Hi bro, can share contact pls? thanks!
Old 08-07-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

Gotten Xiao Han ctc some time ago and only managed to try her out 2 days ago. Location very easy to find, parking should be quite ok too as not many cars around the area. Depending on the timing you go, I guess.

Sluttly milf looks, quite tall, big round boobs and nice figure. Just looking at her while undressing gave me a hard-on.

Massage strength and skills are good, not the best, but good enough to ease some of my aches away. Not piano. Very hard working in this department. Next came the JG.. Started by massaging and gliding her thumbs on my inner thighs, felt a little painful but has those "sng sng" aching feeling, which felt quite shiok. She said it's normal to experience this for 1st timer or those who seldom go for JG. Anyway, nice start.

Poured some oil on my didi and begun her JG. Pressed & tugged at the veins of my balls. It felt shiok, but at the same time, the aching feeling is there also. Asked me if I felt any pain, i replied, not much pain. She replied, saying it's a good sign as nmeans didi has no blockage.

Liked her JG very much as at some point, she will also tease my hard rod with he finger nails with some sexy moves throw in. Asked me to let her know when close to cumming, she will press the area below the balls and the feeling of cumming will be gone and she will start all over again for your enjoyment. She is also able to make the dick go hard and soft at her will. I think its quite good.

Have not tested the effectiveness yet, but woke up yesterday morning with a hard wood, it's been quite a while since I woke up with a hard wood below me. Caught me by surprise, so I guess, the JG has a part in this. Looking forward to test it out soon.

Overall, nice and friendly lady and offers good service in her massage and JG. Enjoyed myself and will definitely return for more again. Bros who are interested, please get the contact from Bro tunnelling as I had gotten it from him. Cheers~!
Old 09-07-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
timlady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimlady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First FR on Tina. Playable MILF with decent massage and hand relief. Will consider to return if near Chintown.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
duanehneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. Can share the contacts? thanks.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
dapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any kind soul can pm me contact for xiao han. Thank u
Old 10-07-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jl72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share contact? Thanks
Old 10-07-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
elnino09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 10-07-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yourlustfantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc?
Old 17-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loling999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can any bros please share Xiao Han contact with me? Been longing to try out her massage. Thank you!
Old 20-07-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

loner88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share location ?
Old 20-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 18
mimu2001 is one of the Best!mimu2001 is one of the Best!mimu2001 is one of the Best!

bro, pls share contact
Old 21-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Burnzzz80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonerungjareon View Post
Was feeling super relaxed after a good clean hour-long foot massage. Wanted to extend the massage session but they were about to close so decided to walk around the surrounding area to satisfy my late night craving.

I saw a spa across from me that still had lights on and decided to cross over. The ML was dressed in a loose nightgown and I decided to take another hour of massage since I didn't want to go 'hunting' as it was getting late.

Standard SOP, shower and lie down, ML asked why so late walking around looking for a massage. I chatted with her as she was rubbing my back, and she keeps teasing me with her fingers and her choice of words. Soon, she asked me to turn around and I was thinking to myself "knn, pay one hour, so fast ask me turn around ccb" When I turned around, I was looking straight at her 2 big spotlights. Apparently when I was facing down, she had taken off ALL her clothes. She was massaging me fully nude and I was not expecting anything more than a C as she was wearing loose-fitting clothes and she is quite petite.

At this moment, super steam alr. So when she pop the GQ, no brainer lol. The rest of the session went with much excitement and I must commend this ML on her attitude and service. I rarely engage with MLs that qualify as a MILF as my preferences are mostly SYTs. But this session definitely changed my perspective.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (those spotlights. omg. gave me a shock)

All in all, definitely worth exchanging contact with fellow bros. Will share contact with bros willing to exchange other contacts.
Please share
Old 21-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
donahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Tina early afternoon today. Pleasant looking MILF; mid 30s with nice make up and sexy dressing. Not so talkative and will ask you every now and then, if her strength is ok or not. Very good service and ended with her fully naked and allowing me to roam all over her. Will RTF if I am in that area.
Old 21-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Benny9011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact bro thanks
Old 22-07-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donahue View Post
Tried Tina early afternoon today. Pleasant looking MILF; mid 30s with nice make up and sexy dressing. Not so talkative and will ask you every now and then, if her strength is ok or not. Very good service and ended with her fully naked and allowing me to roam all over her. Will RTF if I am in that area.
Please share contact bro. Tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread