The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by treff View Post
When I look at the phone messages between you and this attractive lady, my gut feeling tells me that you have to be extra careful about this lady. Ladies can be extremely good at pretending, even better than guys. The story I wrote from my experience, it is actually the girl who make my best friend grab onto her, not the other way round. A lot of people will feel like punching or blaming ir taking out on their best friend, but with regards to my analysis, the girt is the one who is the mastermind behind the whole thing. That is why, I avoided her like she is a type of plague.
Thanks for yr sincere advice.
I always appreciate constructive advice whether it is good or bad. Up till now, my relationship with my China girl is OK, I'm just lucky.

With regards to yr own story, it's quite unfortunate that yr girl fall for yr best friend. So now u r a stronger person. So did you analyse why yr girl leave you.
================================================

Putting everything aside, since this thread is talking about "How to get and keep attractive gals of your type", I have this to say.

We are part of the animal kingdom. Looking at all the animals and living things with regards to courtship, we will notice something similar I.e. the males will chase after the females. Initially the females will run away like hell away from the males. And then finally the female give in, stop struggling, and the male get on top of the female and fuck. In most cases, after fucking, the female will stick to this male.

Humans are the same, that is why in order to get the girl, we got to chase the girl. As we all already know, there are so many ways to chase a girl. Men and women have very different biological physiology. It is this different biological composition that made women "when a woman in love, loves only one man" but not men of course as men are promiscuous by design. Apart from all other things such as material n psychological securities, FUCKING IS VERY IMPORTANT. Prelude to and during fucking, both female and male hormones were activated very aggressively depending on age, that's why example when we are bringing our girlfriend on the way to a hotel to fuck, on reaching the room, even before fucking, your girl cheebye would be all wet. What I'm going to say is that after getting her, thereafter how well she is going to stick to you is also dependant on how well you fuck her.

Many many years ago when I was around age 40 and I had a fling with a demure and pretty Singaporean girl age 21. I can fuck her for 2 hours, it was the way I fuck her that she told me "lucky it's me, if it's other girl, I don't think she can take it".

So if one manage to bring his girlfriend to fuck, and if you didn't manage to thrill her, your relationship will be in trouble.

So how to fuck your girlfriend or lover, is it better to fuck her as though you are a born again Christian or as though you are a rapist, I guarantee you that she will love you more if you fuck her like a rapist.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 02-09-2019 at 11:52 AM.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 16
treff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I always appreciate constructive advice whether it is good or bad. Up till now, my relationship with my China girl is OK, I'm just lucky.

With regards to yr own story, it's quite unfortunate that yr girl fall for yr best friend. So now u r a stronger person. So did you analyse why yr girl leave you.

Putting everything aside, since this thread is talking about "How to get and keep attractive gals of your type", I have this to say.

We are part of the animal kingdom. Looking at all the animals and living things with regards to courtship, we will notice something similar I.e. the males will chase after the females. Initially the females will run away like hell away from the males. And then finally the female give in, stop struggling, and the male get on top of the female and fuck. In most cases, after fucking, the female will stick to this male.

Humans are the same, that is why in order to get the girl, we got to chase the girl. As we all already know, there are so many ways to chase a girl. Men and women have very different biological physiology. It is this different biological composition that made women "when a woman in love, loves only one man" but not men of course as men are promiscuous by design. Apart from all other things such as material n psychological securities, FUCKING IS VERY IMPORTANT. Prelude to and during fucking, both female and male hormones were activated very aggressively depending on age, that's why example when we are bringing our girlfriend on the way to a hotel to fuck, on reaching the room, even before fucking, your girl cheebye would be all wet. What I'm going to say is that after getting her, thereafter how well she is going to stick to you is also dependant on how well you fuck her.

Many many years ago when I was around age 40 and I had a fling with a demure and pretty Singaporean girl age 21. I can fuck her for 2 hours, it was the way I fuck her that she told me "lucky it's me, if it's other girl, I don't think she can take it".

So if one manage to bring his girlfriend to fuck, and if you didn't manage to thrill her, your relationship will be in trouble.

So how to fuck your girlfriend or lover, is it better to fuck her as though you are a born again Christian or as though you are a rapist, I guarantee you that she will love you more if you fuck her like a rapist.
Yes she left me because I told her very frankly that my friends are quite important to me too and I cannot give up their schedule just to be with her after she asked me to cancel my trip with my friends. She did it to try to show the importance of herself to me, but it didn't work. It only showed me very clearly that she is definitely not a good choice for me.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi4u View Post
Bro WB

Thanks so much for wonderful thread.

I fully agreed with you not to take any risks with any under-aged gers. There were enough gers to go around without counting the under-aged. Just continue to be cautious.

If a person don't mean his words then the guy is spinless and lack integrity. This type of ppl better dun waste time and get involved.

Just continue with our masculine traits.

Cheers pal.
Bro, tks.

Yeah, don't even touch girls under 18.

A person who is not trustworthy will be a perennial loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhmerSpy View Post
True, better don't take risk with underage girls.

Thanks bro WB for an excellent thread.

Have a great weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by falleini View Post
A fantastic thread by bro WB, hope to learn more here.

Cheers!
Bros, tks.

Quote:
When I look at the phone messages between you and this attractive lady, my gut feeling tells me that you have to be extra careful about this lady. Ladies can be extremely good at pretending, even better than guys. The story I wrote from my experience, it is actually the girl who make my best friend grab onto her, not the other way round. A lot of people will feel like punching or blaming ir taking out on their best friend, but with regards to my analysis, the girt is the one who is the mastermind behind the whole thing. That is why, I avoided her like she is a type of plague.
Bro,

You're right.

Women cheat as much as men but they are much better in hiding their affairs and infidelity.

Quote:

Bro, tks for your opinions.

Be rough sometimes, be gentle sometimes. Connect and disconnect...

All females like to experience a variety of strong emotions. Mostly positive, but occasionally NEGATIVE.

Quote:
Yes she left me because I told her very frankly that my friends are quite important to me too and I cannot give up their schedule just to be with her after she asked me to cancel my trip with my friends. She did it to try to show the importance of herself to me, but it didn't work. It only showed me very clearly that she is definitely not a good choice for me.
Bro, thanks for your post.

Good afternoon!

A man must believe he is the prize and behave like the prize, from the first second he meets an attractive female of his type to the last second he is w/ her. Whether their relationship lasts 3 hours or 30 years.

Here is a brief article.

Make Her Think You're Valuable

by Robert

Picture this for a moment...

You're in the market for a new car. You visit two separate car dealerships.

The first sales person comes at you, desperate to sell a car to you. Every time he makes an offer and you hesitate, he quickly lowers the price just to please you.

Then you visit the second dealership, and the sales person appears very elegant and talks in a slow calm manner. He makes you an offer, and whether you accept his offer or not, he still maintains his pride. He doesn't lower his price drastically.

And as you think about the offer he has made, he says the following:

"This is a fine car. You get what you pay for. If you would like to pay the asking price, you can either take it, or leave it. Someone else will surely purchase this car."

Which Car Do You Want?

Now imagine that you have an opportunity to get both of these cars for free. Which one would you purchase?

The second of course.

It automatically is perceived as being more valuable because the salesman made it look like his car was in demand, and that it was worth having.

While the first salesman seemed desperate. He made it seem as no one else wanted the car in the first place, so he would take what he could get for it.

How Women Judge Men

This is exactly how women judge a man.

If he seems desperate (by calling all the time, texting all the time, kissing her butt, or harassing her for a date), he is considered worthless.

Versus the man who maintains his dignity and pride. He is always perceived as being valuable.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks.

A person......

How Women Judge Men

If he seems desperate (by calling all the time, texting all the time, kissing her butt, or harassing her for a date), he is considered worthless.

Versus the man who maintains his dignity and pride. He is always perceived as being valuable.

[/SIZE]

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Yes I fully agree with you. In other words, if you r afraid yr lady will run away, chances she will and if You r not afraid that she will run away, Chances she won't.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
temi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:

Staying totally non-needy n non-reactive when your gal/woman gets very angry or cries is very difficult for most men. Or when your dream gal rejects you n asks you to get lost. It’s a litmus test of your awesome emotional n self mastery. These gals hv been searching for that elusive man all their life. In their primitive brains. It’s your golden opportunity to reveal that you’re her Rock of Gibraltar.

In addition to emotional mastery n courage, communication skills are important. I came across the following email today.

Warren Buffett's classic three words of advice for young people

In 1967's "The Graduate," Dustin Hoffman's 21-year-old character is famously given just one word of advice for his future: "Plastics."

This week, Warren Buffett had three words of advice for a 22-year-old entrepreneur just out of college: "Invest in yourself."

Michael Hood, co-founder of a Toronto startup Voiceflow, was bringing Buffett to Canada's Walk of Fame Awards show, a "once in a lifetime opportunity," Hood told CNBC Make It.

In a video Hood posted on LinkedIn, Buffett expands on those three words, saying, "The one easy way to become worth 50 percent more than you are now — at least — is to hone your communication skills — both written and verbal."

After all, "If you can't communicate, it's like winking at a girl in the dark — nothing happens."

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for lovely forum above.

Agreed with Buffet that we need to be able to invest in ourself.

Communication is a science and need to practice. How we talk and communicate is key.

Never give final answer if answer is no or negative. Always can say let me think about it. I always find that many especially women dun like no or negative replies.

If yes or positive answers then be affirmative hen replying.

Thanks for Sunday forum.

Cheers.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
smallgoodass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by temi View Post
Bro WB

Communication is a science and need to practice. How we talk and communicate is key.

Never give final answer if answer is no or negative. Always can say let me think about it. I always find that many especially women dun like no or negative replies.

Thanks for Sunday forum.

Cheers.
Very lovely forum indeed, not only Sunday, is every day.

Hope to learn more from bro WB.

Thanks.
Old 08-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
douc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread from bro WB.

Have a nice Sunday bros!
Old 08-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, tks.

A person who is not trustworthy will be a perennial loser.

Bros, tks.

Bro,

You're right.

Women cheat as much as men but they are much better in hiding their affairs and infidelity.

Bro, tks for your opinions.

Be rough sometimes, be gentle sometimes. Connect and disconnect...

All females like to experience a variety of strong emotions. Mostly positive, but occasionally NEGATIVE.

Bro, thanks for your post.

Good afternoon!

A man must believe he is the prize and behave like the prize, from the first second he meets an attractive female of his type to the last second he is w/ her. Whether their relationship lasts 3 hours or 30 years.

Here is a brief article.

Make Her Think You're Valuable

by Robert

Picture this for a moment...

You're in the market for a new car. You visit two separate car dealerships.

The first sales person comes at you, desperate to sell a car to you. Every time he makes an offer and you hesitate, he quickly lowers the price just to please you.

Then you visit the second dealership, and the sales person appears very elegant and talks in a slow calm manner. He makes you an offer, and whether you accept his offer or not, he still maintains his pride. He doesn't lower his price drastically.

And as you think about the offer he has made, he says the following:

"This is a fine car. You get what you pay for. If you would like to pay the asking price, you can either take it, or leave it. Someone else will surely purchase this car."

Which Car Do You Want?

Now imagine that you have an opportunity to get both of these cars for free. Which one would you purchase?

The second of course.

It automatically is perceived as being more valuable because the salesman made it look like his car was in demand, and that it was worth having.

While the first salesman seemed desperate. He made it seem as no one else wanted the car in the first place, so he would take what he could get for it.

How Women Judge Men

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
thanks.. this relates to more than just women. a very useful advice and skillset to be apply in dealing with peoples.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
schauffhaussen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Use push-pull and connect-disconnect.

Be brutally honest w/ her. Say EXACTLY what is in your mind. She will hate you, but she can't live w/o you.

You must behave like the PRIZE and believe you hv higher social n sexual value to do this successfully. Be a man of your word and be caring, but never be afraid to lose her.

I wrote in msg #3817:

"Arousing or evoking negative emotions in a girl, whenever appropriate, will greatly increase her attraction for u.

Girls r repulsed by men who r too nice, too agreeable, too predictable n who try to suck up to them.

Another thing. Be very relaxed n comfortable when you say NO. Be playful, even jovial hahaha.

No to a gift which is too expensive, No to request to drive her to the airport, No to a loan..."

Yup. Make her cry, make her come hard. Say no to sex sometimes...

Bro WB

I am well connected with your forums.

Above was a great summary of all the pointers in this thread.

Reading your thread and all the great replies brought back plenty of great memories both good and bad.

Hope to improve further.

Cheers.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
schauffhaussen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You're right!

BTW, the singer TH returned to SG as a singer again, over 3 1/2 yrs ago. At a bigger joint. She texted me saying that she would be happy to accept X$ a month for BY and I could fuck her as many times as I wanted. I didn't say yes or no.

A few wks later, TH wanted to move to a new place. I asked a good kaki to drive her n give me an assessment of her looks n figure. He said not bad n sent a few photos which he took. I did nothing.

TH then kept inviting me to go for lunch/dinner n she would pay for it. I said if I could find the time. I never accepted her offer. She was seeking approval and validation. I was always noncommittal. Must hv driven her crazy...

She was 19 in 2012, must be around 22-23 when she came back. Her value had declined.

I hv learned a lot from my encounters w/ TH. I had spent a grand total of perhaps $400 plus a dinner n a movie ticket for her when she was first here in 2012. I turned the tables on her and she was chasing me on her second tour here.

Her quote is insightful: "而女人会让你觉得她不可能会爱上你 结果她却动了心." She was right!! She used to ridicule my diminutive height and my parsimony. Oh, I forgot, in 2014 she said she would never, ever want to hv me as her BF after I refused to give her loan. But I remained totally relaxed and non-reactive. She must be shocked because most men would become angry and defensive. From then onwards she knew she had made a grave error for not accepting my reasonable offer of X$ a month the first time. I didn't give her a penny. I know she couldn't wait to fuck me when she returned a yr later.

Every encounter is a learning experience.

Bro WB
Well done bro WB. Agreed that most value of gals dropped drastically after more years. Here gals have no such things as more good years.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
wark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schauffhaussen View Post
Well done bro WB. Agreed that most value of gals dropped drastically after more years. Here gals have no such things as more good years.
Confirmed the value will drop after more years.

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
ngycc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread here, hope to learn more from bro WB and the rest
Old 11-09-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I fully agree with you. In other words, if you r afraid yr lady will run away, chances she will and if You r not afraid that she will run away, Chances she won't.
Bro, you're spot on.

If a man thinks his dream girl is the prize and is fearful of losing her, he will lose her. Sooner rather than later. And he will never own her heart even if he is able to own her body and pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by temi View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for Sunday forum.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

A man must improve in every way, every day.

Improving one's communication skills is vital. Don't forget that over 90% of communication is via one's body language, facial microexpressions and voice tonality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallgoodass View Post
Very lovely forum indeed, not only Sunday, is every day.

Hope to learn more from bro WB.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by douc View Post
Great thread from bro WB.

Have a nice Sunday bros!
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
thanks.. this relates to more than just women. a very useful advice and skillset to be apply in dealing with peoples.
Bro, tks.

Yes, good advice for your biz and career and whenever there are human interactions and relationships.

Quote:
Bro WB

Reading your thread and all the great replies brought back plenty of great memories both good and bad.

Hope to improve further.

Cheers.
Bro, tks for quoting my old posts.

Yes, it's a summary of some of the most important points I hv learned abt woman. I stand by every word I hv written.

Quote:
Bro, tks again.

Yes, I hv learned a lot from my encounter w/ TH. She is a narcissistic golddigger. I didn't even bother to meet her when she came to SG the second time.

Here is her insightful quote again (in her wechat moments):

"而女人会让你觉得她不可能会爱上你 结果她却动了心."

Attraction is not a choice. Consciously, she may think you're the antithesis of the type of MAN she likes/loves. But subconsciously, she is very attracted to u and may fall for u.

In 2014 TH said she would never, ever want to hv me as her BF after I refused to give her a loan. And she added: 你是我一生见过最吝啬的男人...

I took that as quite a compliment. I must be on the right path. Less is often more w/ women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wark69 View Post
Confirmed the value will drop after more years.

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread.
Bro, yes.

A very cute SYT may not be cute after a few yrs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngycc View Post
Excellent thread here, hope to learn more from bro WB and the rest
Tks, bro.

Have a great day to all samsters!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
bvhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Hope to improve further.

Cheers.
I am connected too, great summary indeed.

Thanks bro WB for a very nice thread.

Have a good day.
Old 13-09-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvhunter View Post
I am connected too, great summary indeed.

Thanks bro WB for a very nice thread.

Have a good day.
Bro, tks.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .......

I like the following article.

Don Juan,

Women are very important. No doubt about it.

But what's more important is to create a great life for yourself.

Read on...

Why You Need to Get a Life

by Chris

Age brings wisdom.

Usually too late, but it does bring wisdom.

So for the young guys willing to listen, us old guys can supply valuable knowledge, without you having to experience the pain and frustration of learning it on your own.

I know, pain is a wonderful teacher. Probably the best. But listening to someone who's been there...

Is less painful.

This gets to "getting a life."

Most guys in their early teens start to notice women and desire the touch, the smell, and all the good things women have. They are soft, they smell good, and above all feel good. This is why we desire them.

So the natural reaction is when you see something you want, you chase after it, pursue it.

This is where we make...

Our First Mistake

Guys get consumed with women, sex, dating, the whole thing.

Guys change their look, their personality, their identity, in hopes of attracting women. There is a powerful craving for the leg candy. So we alter our true being in hopes of getting the leg candy.

Major Wrong Move!

I'm not saying that you shouldn't look your best, have a good sense of humor, be mildly flirtatious, etc. You pursue and flirt, but subtly and with class. Like no one even notices. That's a true DJ.

Women spot desperation and hunger a mile away. They see it in your eyes, your body language, and your interaction. They also spot confidence and class. It's a 6th sense for them.

What then, do you do?

The Key Is to Get a Life

If you have 10 hobbies or interests in your life, such as golf, collecting stamps, swimming, fishing, etc., women should be about #5 on that list.

NOT #1.

This is where the hunger and desperation come in. You get hungry and desperate, and you will get rejected fast.

Ouch! Confidence falls, and a vicious cycle starts.

The way to avoid this is to never let it happen in the first place.

Remember, confident guys desire affection/sex but do not crave it. They have other things going on in their life, besides trying to get laid every day. Trying to get "laid every day" is the quickest way to not getting laid at all.

So, get a life. Get hobbies, have guy friends that think the way you do, confident guys that love women, but don't obsess over them. Play golf, fish, shoot pool.

And if you meet a girl through your activities and you click – wonderful. This is the kind of girl you want. She understands you have a life and won't expect you to drop everything for her all the time.

If you meet a girl through your activities, and you don't click – so be it. No big deal. The hungry/desperate would get bummed and sulk about this, but not you. You have life, interest, friends, etc.

Remember...

"A woman is like your shadow. Chase it and it moves away. Move away from it and it follows."

---

I'd like to thank Chris for this great tip.

If you want to attract a high-quality woman, you must first build a high-quality life. One that sustains your happiness with or without a woman.

Good luck!

Allen

Yeah, if a man has high-quality life and high status, high-quality women will follow him like his shadow.

Money doesn't equal high status. It's the complex combination of a man's education, knowledge, family upbringing, specialized skills or expertise in certain fields, mannerisms, self-mastery, courage, trustworthiness, compassion, hobbies, body language, voice tonality, communication skills...

Plus what the Chinese call 气质.

Many people in shady all-cash businesses hv boatloads of money. You know they are of low status, even in a Ferrari or chauffeur-driven Rolls. And they will never own the heart of a beautiful high-quality woman. I'm being brutally honest.

TY, my 19 yo LP, knows the BIG difference。She would say 不是有钱没钱或美丑的问题, 而是教养,气质,地位,身份不一样。She now understands my jokes spoken in English.

Cheers n goodnight to all samsters,

Bro WB in Gotham City

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1