The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Reading some of the bros' comments bring back memories which long forgotten by me. Too many stupid and regrettable shit sex.

During NS I had a gf which loved me very much but I treated her as a fling or sex toy. Always ask her to take taxi come to my void deck or near my camp at night just to have sex. When she has period, asked her to come to give me bj or hj. Then gave her money to go home after that. Sometimes made her gave her bra and panty to me to bring back to camp.... and she had to go home or work without them. Sometimes outside camp (in civilian clothes) when I was about to book in, will hug and kiss her in public... and also autoroam by lifting up her top to squeeze her boobs or lift her skirt and squeeze her ass. Purposely showing off to my camp mates. After that broke up with her and had another gf, but she still waited for me for some time before attached to my friend. In the end I got dump by my new gf.
Old 16-09-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I argued with my gf so I just shoot inside her but immediately regret and had to see GP to get ella pill and costed me $85 for nothing haiz
Old 16-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
genji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow, Bros , thank you for making me feel better, i should not be ghosting on them any further then, should always come up with an reason to break up with them . I do not have luck with young girls like yourself though.
Usually late 20s or in their 30s that are looking for true love is my target , those are the one that requires love , especially single mum :P
There was once that really makes me feel scared sia as she threaten to report to police after i ghost on her ...
Old 16-09-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
xabierer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This happened a month ago, I broke up with my ex girlfriend, met up a week later to fuck. The first sex after we met up, i was angry at her for leaving me so i cum inside for a few second before pulling out acting as though i managed to pull out in time (rly had the urge to just leave it inside and creampie her... but she will know and be angry)

She mentioned her period is coming (?), i was sure i cum inside her a few burst before pulling out... wonder why she is not pregnant.

Going to meet her soon again to do this to make sure she get pregnant.

P.S. Feels great to cum inside again

Last edited by xabierer; 16-09-2019 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Compact
Old 16-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Why you want to get her pregnant?? You do know if she pursuit you will still have liability. Unless you want to use that as excuse to get her back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xabierer View Post
This happened a month ago, I broke up with my ex girlfriend, met up a week later to fuck. The first sex after we met up, i was angry at her for leaving me so i cum inside for a few second before pulling out acting as though i managed to pull out in time (rly had the urge to just leave it inside and creampie her... but she will know and be angry)

Afterwards, we fucked a few times as well but i think i did prematurely cum inside as well. Now she mention she feels her period is coming (?), i was sure i cum inside her a few burst before pulling out... wonder why she is not pregnant.

Going to meet her soon again to do this to make sure she get pregnant.

P.S. Feels great to cum inside again ( first full creampie was when i first had sex with her 2 years ago )
Old 16-09-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
xabierer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, idm if she comes back to me with her pregnancy. Since we no longer in r/s, just want to feel good by cumming inside. But kinda regret oh well what's done is done. Shall cum inside few more times since she would get pregnant. Unless my sperms are inactive (LOL)
Old 16-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I mistook a chio lady for a real lady. Coned by her that She is not a lady boy and brought her back to my hotel room. The rest I do not want to talk about it.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I mistook a chio lady for a real lady. Coned by her that She is not a lady boy and brought her back to my hotel room. The rest I do not want to talk about it.
Hahahaha this is funny! Hope it's "her" ass that takes the beating and not urs!
Old 16-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
nah. you are not the first and you will not be the last.
you are actually doing them a good thing, as women can have anxiety issue when they are depraved of sexual activities.

i do this too for 10+ years, hitting on those below 21, and have been hitting quite a lot already, never got guilty from it before. (i am in my 40's now)

it feels nice to be able to f*** them as bf instead of FWB or things like that
i do break up "properly" with all of them instead of ghosting them... so i'm less afraid of bad outcome...

just keep doing it, dont need to worry so much.
there ratio of guys to girls on dating website is like 1000 to 1
so if it isnt you, it would have been other guys.
Thanks for upping and support. up u back, +120

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-09-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji81 View Post
Wow, Bros , thank you for making me feel better, i should not be ghosting on them any further then, should always come up with an reason to break up with them . I do not have luck with young girls like yourself though.
Usually late 20s or in their 30s that are looking for true love is my target , those are the one that requires love , especially single mum :P
There was once that really makes me feel scared sia as she threaten to report to police after i ghost on her ...
don't be naive. we fooled a lot of female, but many of them fooled man too

do not think of them as foolish women without friends and looking for true love.
they are not stupid, many of them know what they are getting into when they join dating site, ESPECIALLY the single mothers.
they are just acting dumb or foolish.

they are old enough to know what is real and what's not.
many of them likely already know you are not serious, and are probably either giving you face for letting you be the one to come up with excuses to break up, or are actually glad you are leaving coz they never wanted something long lasting.

only those who keep pestering after break up are the foolish ones.
Old 16-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Trust me, even if she is pregnant with your kid, if she deemed you're not fit to be the father, she can still choose to raise it by herself. Thats what my friend did, she moved on, happily married and kid studying in poly now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xabierer View Post
Well, idm if she comes back to me with her pregnancy. Since we no longer in r/s, just want to feel good by cumming inside. But kinda regret oh well what's done is done. Shall cum inside few more times since she would get pregnant. Unless my sperms are inactive (LOL)
Old 16-09-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hahahaha this is funny! Hope it's "her" ass that takes the beating and not urs!
Don't be so bad. One thing for sure I did not F her and did not F by her.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 16-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regret fucking my business partner. Sex was really wild and exciting for a few years. But I end up making lots of wrong business decisions.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Some people are worried if it's their first time. An army friend once told me a platoon mate wore 2 or 3 condoms during R&R in Crescendo just to be safe. The things people do.
Haha.. this reminds me this method a friend used to tell me (as a joke, I am pretty sure). Wear 2 condoms with Axe oil in between. If the girl ouch!, you know the outer one broke. If you ouch! then you know the inner one broke. I thought this is damn funny.

Oops, someone posted similar. Sorry!
Old 17-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So money lost and still in business?
Story can share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
Regret fucking my
business partner. Sex was really wild and exciting for a few years. But I end up making lots of wrong business decisions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1