The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
most pervert things done?

Anyone here got done any pervert things like sniffing gal's underwear? Can share your story? I start mine first:

Insurance agent:
I had an appointment with her. This agent, name starts with J, was very pretty and cute. Always wanted to pump such girls, but i am very shy. So with this appointment, I thought: since I can't pump her, why not make her do some other things?

After some thoughts, I got an idea. I masturbated into a film container the night before. I put it in my pocket. When I met her the next day, I behaved like normal. When she left her office to take me some drinks, I quickily took out my container and using my finger, I dipped into the container and using the sperm coated index finger, I dipped into her cup of milk tea(luckily she was not drinking plain water). Then i stirred it with my finger to dissolve it. When she came in later, I behave like normal again and talked about insurance things. THen I saw her took her cup and drank the tea. Lunkily she didn't notice anything wrong with the tampered drink. THe feeling of seeing her drinking my sperm really very shiok. Later when i left her office, i PCC in the toilet, let her waited outside. When I came out from the toilet, I smiled at her and she looked like very shy, eyes look down on the floor. Sometimes I wondered whether when a person PCC fantasizing someone else, will the other party also received the mental signals?

Old 15-10-2005, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Wah, why didn't you give her a fresh load? Would've been more interactive.
Old 15-10-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirt
Anyone here got done any pervert things like sniffing gal's underwear? Can share your story? I start mine first:

Insurance agent:
I had an appointment with her. This agent, name starts with J, was very pretty and cute. Always wanted to pump such girls, but i am very shy. So with this appointment, I thought: since I can't pump her, why not make her do some other things?

After some thoughts, I got an idea. I masturbated into a film container the night before. I put it in my pocket. When I met her the next day, I behaved like normal. When she left her office to take me some drinks, I quickily took out my container and using my finger, I dipped into the container and using the sperm coated index finger, I dipped into her cup of milk tea(luckily she was not drinking plain water). Then i stirred it with my finger to dissolve it. When she came in later, I behave like normal again and talked about insurance things. THen I saw her took her cup and drank the tea. Lunkily she didn't notice anything wrong with the tampered drink. THe feeling of seeing her drinking my sperm really very shiok. Later when i left her office, i PCC in the toilet, let her waited outside. When I came out from the toilet, I smiled at her and she looked like very shy, eyes look down on the floor. Sometimes I wondered whether when a person PCC fantasizing someone else, will the other party also received the mental signals?

ever le, but mine different, i like to ask the girl to wear my boxer over her head and she masturbate till cum, is it same?
Old 15-10-2005, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 22
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!

Quote:
After some thoughts, I got an idea. I masturbated into a film container the night before. I put it in my pocket. When I met her the next day, I behaved like normal. When she left her office to take me some drinks, I quickily took out my container and using my finger, I dipped into the container and using the sperm coated index finger, I dipped into her cup of milk tea (luckily she was not drinking plain water). Then i stirred it with my finger to dissolve it.
Wah lau eh..., you should pour the entire container into her cup mah! Why don't you grab 3 bottles of spanish-fly from mama-shop and use it since you already have the intention the night before?

By the way, film container ar? Your cum so little meh?

You had contained your cum the night before and I assumed your cum had dried up 50-60%% liao. So, I can predict that your finger only dipped a little of your cum only.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 15-10-2005, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

use my chio colleague top to masterbate..
Old 15-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sandybottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. Masturbate over my female co-workers photographs on her desk when she at lunch. Take it to toilet and dump a load over it, clean it off and put it back. Good job she keeps the one of her and fren in a glass frame.

Also sneak out her high heels which she wears to work but changes into sandals. Always leave a little deposit inside, not too much though.

2. Have masturbated into many girls unwashed panty since I was about 13. Either neighbours, friends wife, etc

3. Mastubate on the bus (only once on a quiet day), when sitting at the back with young ah lian in front of me and flick some cum onto her long hair as it was hanging over the seat in front of me.

4. Also go to lady toilet at work at lunchtime an cum in the hand cleaning soap. Good job its creamy coloured.

Have many chio OL in my place and lots of them clean their teeth after lunch, wonder if I can get my cum on their tooth brush before they use??
Old 15-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 19
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After some thoughts, I got an idea. I masturbated into a film container the night before. I put it in my pocket. When I met her the next day, I behaved like normal. When she left her office to take me some drinks, I quickily took out my container and using my finger, I dipped into the container and using the sperm coated index finger, I dipped into her cup of milk tea(luckily she was not drinking plain water). Then i stirred it with my finger to dissolve it.
If she look in into the drink, she might see some sago floating on the top.
Old 15-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 19
England is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEngland is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEngland is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEngland is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79
Purposely peep my chemistry and english teacher zao geng.Perverted enough for you?

Hahaha
How did you "purposely" do it? We all do it that way all the time too.
Old 15-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

this is a potential flame war thread,if i am gonna to be honest. one man meat might be another poison.

just my 2 cents
Old 15-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -190 / Power: 0
Tiger Beer Tiger Beer

15 years ago in my first job, I gotta know about the MD having an affair with his secretary. She was a MILF then but a divorcee with 2 kids. One night I masturbated into her cup, fantasising about her. I contemplated leaving the cup on her table, but later decided to rinse the cup and left it back on the table.....
Old 15-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sandybottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a great thread, love to hear more from you bros on your naughty habits!
Old 15-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i tink some of the bros heard b4..

i ever screwed my chu lian qing ren (first love) in front of her small nephew (tink was 1yr old at tht time.. cannot talk yet)..

not once, but twice..

So do i win e first prize??
Old 15-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003
this is a potential flame war thread,if i am gonna to be honest. one man meat might be another poison.

just my 2 cents
true. I'm prepared, that's why i posted. Actually quite surprise until now only 2 pts deducted.
But i think perverted actions can make many people arouse....
Old 15-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Samster

last time, I liked my geography teacher very much one. then got once, when she was wearing sleeveless and stay back during recess to correct some test marks ammendments, i was with a few other students stay back to chat with her one. Then i heng heng walk to her table. Teacher's table was in the middle of the 2 centre rows in class. So i heng heng saw her longgang. First time saw her longgang, so dun wan to waste it. Dunno if she knew anot, but she din cover up also. Then the whole recess i was there pretending to look at the test papers whcih she was going through. Then every once in a while, i will peeped into her longgang. White colour bra. Bird's eye view. Can see the gap between her bra and the valley. But last time very dude, din try to catch her nipples...
always my dream to pump her one day. But now she should be 40 liao. Still hoping can pump her if one day can meet her in pub...
Old 15-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel

By the way, film container ar? Your cum so little meh?

You had contained your cum the night before and I assumed your cum had dried up 50-60%% liao. So, I can predict that your finger only dipped a little of your cum only.
container is closed, so very little evaporation took place. But my cum is little is true. very worried. think should not pcc everyday. very tired everydday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1