The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
roshan88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend

fast fast...nice story!!!
Old 02-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Best Friend - part 9

Wow !!! thanks to all the broS who up me and left their comments !!! Glad that u all like it... I saw some sbf bro who came in at 2004 ! Great ! Thanks for the support ! Writting this down somewhere is good for me too. As time pass and i get older... who knows 10 to 20 yrs time i will be back here reading every single story of my past... lol

So with no delay, i shall post 1 more before i go off work:

Days pass after the last ep... I was concern with Kacey if its too hard for her... did she feel the sore the next few days...

Lucky, she did not feel the sore or anything... hehe... i always have a standing rule... cut your fingernails almost everyday... u will never know when u will let ur fingers do the walking... lol

She got away by telling the mum its her period blood stain on the bed... so we are off the hook...

Finally, thursday come again... come to think of it... today is thursday also.. lol... my favourite thursday... I took urgent leave again... if this goes on... haha... might opt for permanent off every thurs.. tell my boss i need to see therapist on every thursday... lol

I went back home to change to my comfy bermudas... and bought lunch to her house... i went a bit late then usual... and this time no luck... cos Kacey already took her bath...

We set down for dinner and living room as usual. Chit chat, TCSS....

Then Kacey says she needs to finish a report which needed to be submited tomorrow... and ask if i can help...

Anything for Kacey ! so we move to the kitchen and sitted at the glass dinning table... Kacey sits directly oposite me while doing the report... with the glass table... i can clearly see everything under the table...

She is wearing a short sports short today... green and sometimes she lift one leg up and hug it while doing her work... i manage to see a white panty today... i also realise that Kacey is not wearing bra again today... guess this is going to be the norm from now on... she is super comfy with me around which i am glad...

We search through the internet to get information on the report she is doing... its all about nurses stuff... parts and sorts... i just help her to rewrite and arrange to proper content...

2 hours pass... i cant help seeing Kacey keep on shifting her legs... at times she would cross it and start clenching it tight and shaking it front and back... *some of u bros might see this in mrt or so... guess its the girls growing and feel a bit on the horny side will do that...

Once we finish the report, Kacey stretch up her hands in the air and let out a sign of relief... i got a clear view of her belly button when she do tat...

Me: wow... now can relax liaos...

Kacey: ya lor... can relax liaos... damm stress lor... this few days, got report, got test... like never ending lor...

Me: ai ya... if u super stress... u already know what to do already right? hahaha... *laughing while i am saying it...

*Kacey slaps me on the arm as usual... and feel abit shy shy like that...

Kacey: haiz...

Me: why sign?!?

Kacey: hmmmm... i dont know lor...

Me: *keep quiet and looking seriously at her

Kacey: u knw... after tat day... wat u did... i try it again lor... *pause

Kacey: not once... but a few times... with the same music we play ... but i jus cant get to the point... i never get to feel like how i feel that day...

Kacey: very sad lor...

Me: *wow... is she hinting for my service again... after that day... i almost jerk off everyday thinking about it till now... if do it again.. will i go crazy... its like thinking of screwing her everyday... so close yet so far...

Me: hmmmm... *looking at the time... the parents only reach home about 6plus... and we got 2 hrs more to go...

Me: u wan me to help u feel tat way again?

Kacey: hehe... *putting on a little girl smile like she got what she wanted...

Me: *starting to think Kacey is not only curious about this thing... she might be horny by nature ba... some girls start earlier than others...

Me: ok ok... lets go to your room then...

After entering the room... i close the window and lock the door... there is a still uncalculated risk that the younger bro might be back...

Kacey opens the closet and took out a small towel... wow... i was kind of disappointed... guess i am going on blind imagination again... this time Kacey too out another 2 big towel ... she lay it on the bed...

Me: wow... u all well prepare liaos... how long have u been thinking of this?!?

KAcey: hehe... *she just grin...

Kacey is getting bolder and more open about this everytime i see her... mayb becos i am her best friend... she feels comfortable to explore this with me... boy am i lucky

Then Kacey did something i did not expect... she shift her big mirror right in front of the bed... those full size mirror that have wheels at the bottom type...

Me: wow... wat u want to do?

Kacey: no lor... i just want to see the whole view... i want to catch the feel this time lor...

*Wow... geez... this girl really all out liaos...

To be continue...
Old 02-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Best Friend - part 10

one last entry before 630...

here goes:

Music plays in the room...I wanted to switch off the light but Kacey stops me...

Kacey: leave it on... i want to see ...

Me: ok ok... *wow... haha... i feel like she is the boss now

I took off my shirt and remove my bermudas...and set on the bed against the wall like last time... but before i blindfold myself... Kacey pulls her shorts off slowly...with her back facing me... Gosh... white cotton panty... and a huge juicy arse...i got a instant hard on...

is she giving me a bonus this time ?!? for all the hard work i put in ???

Then she turns around...

Kacey: hey... put on the blindfold lor...

Me: ok ok... who ask u take off your shorts so fast...haha

*before i put on the blindfold... i can see Kacey dark patch bush abit through her panty... wow... full blast blood send to my tool again... it might jus explode someday if this keeps going on...

once i put on the blindfold... Kacey moves in... with her back against my chest... this time... its different... she pulls my right hand straight to her boobs... and then follow by my left hand onto her mei mei... she already took off the panty... omg... how long is she waiting to do this ?!?!

My mind keep flashing...with her naked body and the feel of it is like entering the 7 level of paradise...

my left hand runs pass top part of her bush and towards the lips of her mei mei... when i use my index to pull aside 1 lips... and gently touch the entrance of her mei mei... she is already super wet... i slowly move my middle finger up and down the entrance...

and i start to kiss her neck from behind... slowly licking my way up to the ear loop...she moans louder this time... she is enjoying every moment of it...

Tis time... she is so wet that i start to insert 2 fingers in... but slowly as i do not wan to hurt her... she needs time for her mei mei to open up... i slowly pushing it halfway in and withdrawing it out... with my finger cross in the front... its like a pointed dick with a thicker back... so i need to work on this slowly...

I take my time and repeat the motion til both of my fingers been engulf by the warmth and wet pussy wall of hers... i speed up the tempo abit and can feel that Kacey is already heated up...

Her movements on her pelvis and hips is getting more and more ... she continues to bring her hips up so that my fingers can reach deeper into her... she moans louder... we start to perspire again... our body against each other. slides and connect wif each other...

I am feeling extremely high myself... with her hips moving front and back pressing against my didi... i might explode anytime from now...

She moves vigorously... and i know the timing is coming ... her motion becomes intense and my finger urge to the rear and move in upper motion against her G spot... suddenly she pulls my head closer to her with her left hand... and...the towel loosen and falls off...

with my eyes close all the time behind the towel... i slowly opens it up... and a few seconds of blur becomes a full clearity of pure vision of sexifaction...

I can see the clear view of everything... Kacey with her eyes close, tilting her head back... her face is totally rosy... as she was drunk... she should know that the towel falls off... but guess she couldnt care less as she is reaching her peak...

Her slightly tan body against mine... mine right hand holding her extreme perky boobs...

and the sweat running down her body all the way beyond her belly button... her bush...for the first time, its not as thick as it is like in the bathroom... straight upward pubic hair which is long but attractive to me...

At that instance... she let out a loud moan and her body tightens... i can feel that my whole hand is soak in her juice... she just squirt... and the juice flew directly and splat across the mirror...

Trust me... that moment... that image... is the perfect moment of my life...

She shivers like the last time...and falls back to my body... my hands are still inside her... a bit aching but its all worthwhile...

To be continue...
Old 02-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

will do OT to finish up the story...cos the story did not end here...

Here goes:

I tot everything is over... my heart pounds like a racing horse running towards the end line...

Kacey is still panting from that outburst... she slowly opens her eyes... i didnt see anymore shyness from before... she look at me... and at the moment... she looks like she is going to devour me...

i slowly pull my fingers out from her... which is still dripping wet...

Kacey sits up...her long hair is slightly wet due to our sweat... she turns around and face me... we are so close with each other.. i can feel her breath on my body...

Kacey: can u kiss me here? *whispering with a smooth voice like an angels work.. she bring herself forward to me... and her boobs are right infront of my eyes...

Kacey: kiss me here and touch me below... dont stop now...
*her nips are now harden... not like the ones i peak at before...

I lightly kiss her boobs...and slowly sticking out my tongue to lightly lick her pertruding nips... the taste of saltiness from the sweat is actually sweetness in my heart...

I gently suck at nips and move my hands to caress her boobs at the same time...

And then i slowly insert my fingers in again from the front this time... its quite a difficult position as i m against the wall sucking her nips and need to shaft my fingers in her... I dont care much... i jus wan her to feel everything...

i move my fingers straight to the G spot...and sucking the nips at the same time... i use the finger in upper motion again...

Kacey heat up even faster... this time... she moves pelvis front and back... pleasing herself at the spot she likes... and she starts to move faster and faster...

Constant moan from every thrust of her pelvis against my fingers... as she is doing that... her body actually press my left hand on my dick while my fingers are satisfying her...

Its like she is riding me... my blood continous to flood the tool... and she keep moving faster and faster... she kiss my forehead and grabs my hair...and ride like there is no tomorrow...

my pace pick up too... cos with the friction... i cant control any longer... i cant feel the aching from my hand but i cant stop now... its a mixture of pain and pleasure... i press on and make sure she gets to the peak...

With a load moan... she press me hard against her small boobs... her pussy walls tighten and her butt grip so tight that might jus break my fingers...

i cant hold any longer and i release my load in my boxer... i too shiver a bit with her...

the juice from her drips on my boxer... now my boxer is jus a mixture of her juice and my cum...

her body loosen up and she still sits on me for awhile to recover from another marathon we have... she actually orgas twice...

with heavy panting...

Me: u ok...

Kacey: mmmmm... *answer with full satisfaction .... her cheeks are super rosy now...

I slowly pull out my fingers... and let her lay on the bed...I quickly took my bermudas and shirt and rush to the toliet...

I do not wan to let her know i cum too...inside my boxer... I took off the boxer and wear back my bermudas...

Me: wei... i make a move first... ur bro might be coming back le...

Kacey: ok..*with her eyes close and cuddle up like a baby...

I lock her room door and went out to let myself out of the house... lock the doors and open up the window of her room... put her keys inside.(her room is along the corridor) and took a last peak at her before i left...

A day without boxer is totally worth it...

To be continue...

few weeks ago.. she is jus my innocent best friend.. and now..

did i unleash a potential Lust monster ?!?! this is really the begining of my journey to paradise...
Old 02-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 14
babycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to behold

nice story pitching tent here ^^
Old 02-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS ... good account of your experience. Brings back memories for me too!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Best Friend

Great story bro. Keep going
Old 03-02-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tromba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story
Old 03-02-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
w1erdguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one of the best stories ive read lately
Old 03-02-2012, 02:34 AM
Samster

Re: My Best Friend- part 11

Hi bros... i just got home...also just find out that from user cp... i can see all the msgs and points all bros give me... really appreciate all the kind words... i have been gone for awhile since 2006... didnt know hw the point system works... lol

Another installment before i go to sleep...

Here goes:

A few days gone by after the last ep... we meet up for lunch and dinner as usual... we chat about everything under the sky as normal but nothing about the things we do in the bedroom, its like it never happen before... Kacey didnt feel shy at all even after i see her entire body... laughter and joy of each other company is always there... Only difference i can feel... is the body contact wif Kacey becomes more... occasionally she would walk close to me... sometimes with her breast press against my arms... i can feel it but i pretend nothing is going on...

One night...my phone rang...

Me: hey...wats up? so late havent sleep? *its about 1plus am..

Kacey: hmmm... cannot sleep lor...

Me: wat happen? stress about test again?

Kacey: hmmm...not really... jus wan to talk to u before i sleep...

Me: ok...hmmm...wat u wan to talk about?

Kacey: anything...

Me: anything... hmmm... *i pause awhile cos i feel abit tired actually... its been a long day for me...

Kacey: hey... u know something?....

Me: knw wat?

Kacey: hehe... after tat day lor...everytime i close my eyes... i can feel it...

Me: *suddenly feeling awake... : feel it ? u got the feel already?

Kacey: yup... i will imagine u kissing my neck and your hands touching me...

Me: *wow... i also think of u everyday... thinking of having a very passionate sex with u... in my thoughts.. i didnt say it out...

Kacey: then my there becomes wet wet lor...

Kacey voice becomes lower... i can feel her breathing getting heavier on the phone...

Kacey: hmmm...mmmm...

I can only here her breathing and this few words coming out from her softly... my imgination runs wild... and my tool becomes hard...

Kacey: *moans softly : u knw wat i am doing now?

Me: no... *i answer slowly... dont wan to break her moment... she really mus be doing something...

Kacey: i am gripping my pillow tight inbetween my legs... moving up and touch...

Kacey: i am all wet now...mmmmm....*she lets out a smooth moan again

I cannot stand it anymore... i pull down my shorts exposing my fully erected tool... and i start to jerk off when i hear her breath and soft moan over the phone...

Kacey: i am sliding my finger in... jus like hw u do it ... mmmmm....

My heart pounds faster when i hear tat...

this goes on for awhile... the soft moan got louder a bit...and her breath got heavier too...

then i hear the sound of the phone been puts down...

Kacey did not carry the phone anymore...

Kacey: my nips are hard now... i like the way u caress them...

I belive Kacey puts the phone down... so she is using her one hand on top and the other at the bottom...

The moans getting louder... and my pace pick up faster...

The moment when Kacey lets out a long breath.. my load released... my cums shoot out and got all over my own body...

everything becomes silent... Kacey did not say a word... and i jus hold on to the phone for awhile... mins pass... and there is still now sound...

I bet Kacey mus have fallen asleep... i put down the phone... and dry the cum on my body with quite a number of tissues... and in no time.. i join Kacey in the dreamland...

To be Continue...
Old 03-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Best Friend- part 11

Wow phone sex hehe~
Old 03-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Re: My Best Friend - picture

Morning bros... decided to look over the net and find some closest picture that is 99% close to Kacey's body... to solidify the image of how 18yr old Kacey looks like tat time... The best friend of mine that i will never forget...

here goes:

Its been a long while since i post any image... not sure is it like this.. jus trying.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

image can't see
Old 03-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

sorry...is does not work.. can anyone pm me how to post an image here? showing the image straight without clicking to somewhere? greatly appreciated...

hehe... the last picture tat i post is in 2006... so cant remember clearly how
Old 03-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

hope this works..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1