The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seikoockcin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8 h66e

I was able to get the legendary no.88 last week. Actually the service is good but she got a bit attitude after I changed a few position. The petite body and smooth skin can make you crazy and can get her french easily. Overall 7/10.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by seikoockcin View Post
I was able to get the legendary no.88 last week. Actually the service is good but she got a bit attitude after I changed a few position. The petite body and smooth skin can make you crazy and can get her french easily. Overall 7/10.
You lucky guy, you must be young and handsome. Despite many rtfs i only get to lip smacking .
Old 10-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
lustmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

g13
face: GND
body: she said she's fat. i think is ok, meat in right places
boobs: B with pinkish nips
cbj: barely passable
fj: tight enough, patient and accommodating to change positions
no french no kiss
overall: very SOP, no chemistry so i won't rtf
Old 11-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for bbbj or cim in this house if you know who please pm me

Last time I got one regular there whereby I always visit her but since she went back till now I still can’t find the one that I want

Can any kind soul pm me if you know anyone beside this house does bbbj and cim

Thank you
Old 28-05-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Very stressful with work and wanted to release. Left a message for my all time favorite 88 and headed down to this stable. In my mind, I wanted to try out the newer girl 66 after as I read some good FR by samsters here. Ok, this was what I planned. If 88 did not reply my message, I will go for 66.
Too bad, phone peep, 88 replied liao. Said ok. So no chance to try newer girl liao.
While waiting for 88, I scanned through all the WL. There were quite a number of them. Firstly, I checked out 66. She is tall and fair. Wearing a see-through dress...very sexy, No wonder she is popular. I like the fact that she is always smiley. Then I noticed 67. Hmmm...not bad. Think she is new. She is the slim type. Wearing a red hot sexy dress, Very fair too. Then my 88 appeared. Definitely one of the better ones comparing to most.
Long story short. GFE from 88 Gao Gao. Got bbbj and 69. The bbbj so good until I shot out a bit into her mouth. However, we didn’t pause for long before we did FJ. She is always so motivating when I pump her. She enjoys hard pounding and I massaging her clitoris while doing it. Think we came together. Overall, a satisfied bonk. $80 well spent.
Old 29-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
You lucky guy, you must be young and handsome. Despite many rtfs i only get to lip smacking .
Depending on her mood dey. She only allows lip smacking for my first few times with her. Now she is fine with frenching for some seconds. Will aim for long ones the next time.
Old 29-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Did anyone try 67?
Old 07-06-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going later can pm me
Old 07-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Anyone going later can pm me
PM you then 3P ah? 🤣🤣🤣
Old 07-06-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
PM you then 3P ah? 🤣🤣🤣

Can go there look look together la
Old 07-06-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Can go there look look together la
So tonight you chose who?
Old 11-06-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
LEEBOOK is Cool - loads of Potential
RTF 62.
As good as before.
Smiling and accommodating
Worth 2 sessions

Last edited by LEEBOOK; 11-06-2019 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Repost
Old 11-06-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
So tonight you chose who?
Same again lor 66

But I’m looking at I think 77 when I came out I saw her not bad looking didn’t manage to see 88
Old 12-06-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Come come come guys let vote which gal are the best in here

77 88 66 which gal has the most vote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Tonight after work lets go. Anyone?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1