The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
edlee484848 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This cannot that cannot. Quite mechanical leh.

In contrast, I find 168 okay but many bros here won't agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Servis so so only..... she was formerly 33 from New York spa.
If you want syt can take her...... but need to teach her how to servis you.
Old 21-08-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gondola1188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Is 51 oil lady or full service

QUOTE=steven2860;19103379]There is a new ML no. 51
Any brother here can share a simple fr on her .
Thanks for sharing[/QUOTE]
Old 26-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
CHowKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=gondola1188;19105862]Is 51 oil lady or full service

No. 51 should be oil. Full service is no. 61 & above
Old 26-08-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Was in BW last week but all the usual favs are on leave. Captain suggest 198, new girl just there for a month. So I take.

Enter room, chit chat.

Face - not too bad, longish face with nice cheekbones, MILF but quite well made up
Long legs for leg lovers like me.
C-boobs with eraser nipples.
Shaved pussy.
A bit of tummy, not fat but still there.

Shower - She will wash the groin, bird, ass and chest areas. Al the areas she will be sucking later.

Then dry up and on to the bed.
Start with B2B to your back, lots of licking and kissing and licking the ear.
The turn over and she starts with kissing your nipples while stroking your dick. Then followed by catbath on body all the way down to the bird.

This is where she shine, she does a good and long BBBJ. I like it when they not only suck but also use a lot of tongue action to stimulate the head and bottom of the head, the frenelum, etc. Good sensation. She does the hot water BBBJ.

Then she will lick your anus and suck your balls.

After a good 10 minutes of this she caps you and rides you. She does a good cowgirl and grinding. If you have not come then she will ask to change position until you come. After you come she will hug you for a while and hold you before the withdrawal and cleanup.

Here is the strange part, she will wash up and then dress up while you are lying on the bed naked and recovering. Then she comes over to give a so-so massage for 5 mins.

Times up and she gives you a kiss and is on her way.

Generally I would say the service is good. I tried her twice. If anything try her for her excellent BBBJ and FS.

If you are a leg lover, she has nice long legs. Can take her from behind standing against the mirror.

Damage is $239.
Old 26-08-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Was in BW last week but all the usual favs are on leave. Captain suggest 198, new girl just there for a month. So I take.

Enter room, chit chat.

Face - not too bad, longish face with nice cheekbones, MILF but quite well made up
Shaved pussy.

Shower - She will wash the groin, bird, ass and chest areas. Al the areas she will be sucking later.

The turn over and she starts with kissing your nipples while stroking your dick. Then followed by catbath on body all the way down to the bird.

This is where she shine, she does a good and long BBBJ. I like it when they not only suck but also use a lot of tongue action to stimulate the head and bottom of the head, the frenelum, etc. Good sensation. She does the hot water BBBJ.

After a good 10 minutes of this she caps you and rides you. She does a good cowgirl and grinding. If you have not come then she will ask to change position until you come. After you come she will hug you for a while and hold you before the withdrawal and cleanup.

Here is the strange part, she will wash up and then dress up while you are lying on the bed naked and recovering. Then she comes over to give a so-so massage for 5 mins.

Generally I would say the service is good. I tried her twice. If anything try her for her excellent BBBJ and FS.

If you are a leg lover, she has nice long legs. Can take her from behind standing against the mirror.

Damage is $239.
Came less than a month, u already tried twice! I suppose she very service-orientated.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 27-08-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Who are the usual favs?
Old 29-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Came less than a month, u already tried twice! I suppose she very service-orientated.
She good service. I like her BBBJ, and she make effort to please.
Old 30-08-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
She is not new...... 198 was a package lady at GBW for several years until she left couple of years ago....... I guess things did not work out for her outside maybe thats why she is back in this trade.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
pakjaja is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Enter room, chit chat.

Shaved pussy.

Damage is $239.
Malaysian Chinese?
Old 14-09-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Any big boobs to recommend?
Old 14-09-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gibson145 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobsloverrr View Post
OIL MASSAGE milf-23

Look:4/10
BOOB++
Skin: white
Massage :6/10
Fuck:6/10
Old 20-09-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gan24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any FR on 68 69 and 123 ?
Old 24-09-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro knowing where is no:35 oil massage girl go to?? Hear he working other spa but can't remember which hotel liao😂
Old 26-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobsloverrr View Post
173 122....
Old 27-09-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason19870313 View Post
173 122....
173 very hard to get leh. Always not on roster.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1