The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
twater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Just as a point of discussion guys... I've posted before, the the "Screwing Maids" thread, that one must be willing to throw away his conscience to get laid. But the question is, how far are you willing to go? Do you have what it takes to bite the bullet while the girl is emotionally affected? Or are you those types that you feel guilty as hell halfway through and come clean?

Personally, this is my 'bastard' list:
1. Pinoy waitress - got to know her from a website. Kissed and roamed her body, but stopped few weeks after. kept thinking about how she was hurt in the past, by married men

2. Pinoy maid - got to know her from a friend's condo. Got a bbbj from her. She promised sex. But my balls shrank after I hear about the difficulty she gave birth to her son and how he is unable to live a normal life.

3. Pinoy maid - got to know her from a website. banged her once. after she got clingy I ditched her. Kept thinking about how her kids are suffering in the Phillipines

4. Local chinese scandal - friend turned FB. banged her a few times. Whenever she starts to turn clingy I turn off. Also her sucky marriage really makes my heart go out to her. keep sex sessions to a minimal due to that.

So guys, come on and share your experiences with one another. I'm really interested to know; does the small head really over rule the big head?
Old 27-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
mclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samstermclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

In my whole sex life, I only bastard once.

I was 23 yo when I get to know this 18 yo gal who is studying in a local poly while clubbing. We had a ONS, really wild sex, she had a tight body n a really tight hole then when I was about to cum (that time still young n stupid, didn't wear condom so can't shoot in her hole), I asked her to blow me. Unknowingly, I just shot everything I had into her sweet little mouth. What happened next was unbelievable. She don't know whether to swallow or spit out n started to cry. It really scared the shit out of me cos she was crying with my cum still in her mouth. I need to bring her to the toilet n after spitting it out, she kept crying while I kept apologizing to her then she slap me calling me a bastard. Ya, I was wrong in not signaling to her that I'm coming n assumed that she's willing to CIM. But the feeling was so shiok & somehow high on alcohol, you tend to be like that. But after like half an hour she ok already and we just cuddled n sleep till next morning. That's the most un-gentleman thing I did in my history.
Old 27-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin_boy View Post
Unknowingly, I just shot everything I had into her sweet little mouth. What happened next was unbelievable. She don't know whether to swallow or spit out n started to cry. It really scared the shit out of me cos she was crying with my cum still in her mouth. I need to bring her to the toilet n after spitting it out, she kept crying while I kept apologizing to her then she slap me calling me a bastard.
U treated her bird's nest n she called u a bastard...how ungrateful
Old 28-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Bro mclovin,

That's still not too bad what. At least on the spot itself, you feel sorry and stuff. You even spent the night! That seems very gentlemanly of you!

Seems many bros here are not forthcoming with their dastardly behavior, if any should have occurred. The thing is, how far will one go? Mostly with those pinoys, I never mention that this is going to be a relationship based on lust. Always trying to get them to like me enough before letting me have my way with them....

Now that I do recall, there was no. 5, a friend's younger sis. I hooked up with her with the pure intention of having bonked, well, a friend's sister. It's like adding onto the trophy list.

So again, come on guys, how far are you willing to go? How long will you lead a girl on, screw her, keep a straight face while you declare your love for her? All in the name of lust...
Old 28-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
papabear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no need to lie

be honest about your lust

be honest about your love too.. if you know it is unlikely to have long term love then tell honestly.. if possible to go into a r/s.. why not?

be honest
Old 28-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

i knew a girl studying in singapore and KC her though i am attached. after bonking her 1-2 times i realised she thought she have a future with me, treat me as bf. find an opportunity to tell her the truth.

after that still bonk her a few times. she didnt want to keep in touch with me after that and left singapore silently. i was feeling quite remorseful and chat with her on QQ but she bear no hatred towards me, tell me she feel happy when being with me.

guilty X 10. i finally pluck out courage to apologise (treating her as FB without committment when she has no such intention). she accepted and remained cheerful and nice.

guilty X 100

nonetheless, i wish her all the best. she gave the best blow and most accommodating gal i ever met. doubt i will find such a good sex partner again.
Old 28-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
i knew a girl studying in singapore and KC her though i am attached. after bonking her 1-2 times i realised she thought she have a future with me, treat me as bf. find an opportunity to tell her the truth.

after that still bonk her a few times. she didnt want to keep in touch with me after that and left singapore silently. i was feeling quite remorseful and chat with her on QQ but she bear no hatred towards me, tell me she feel happy when being with me.

guilty X 10. i finally pluck out courage to apologise (treating her as FB without committment when she has no such intention). she accepted and remained cheerful and nice.

guilty X 100

nonetheless, i wish her all the best. she gave the best blow and most accommodating gal i ever met. doubt i will find such a good sex partner again.
==============
u are one lucky chap
Old 28-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

all this hurting just for sex? worth it??

why cant you just take the ons approach instead of the bait and switch?
Old 29-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lawyer@ is Cool - loads of Potential

For myself is getting to know this gal online and bonked her during our first outing Subsequently every times we met up we will end up in the hotel room Then she start to develop feeling towards me Even plan for me to meet her parents during this Xmas Of course I freaked out and MIA for two weeks Recently knew from her friend that during the two weeks that I escape from her She cried every night Real guilty about it Called her up She screamed at me and slam the phone Guess she hated me to the core That my part
Old 29-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

there is always Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde within us...
Old 29-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1 word karma.

wait until some girl bastard you all then u will understand
Old 29-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

i think after reading the stories, i'm the most bastard here.

i had a foolish ONS with a friend of mine when I was 22, didn't use condom and shot in twice that night. shortly after she got pregnant and I told her to abort it cause both of us are unable to raise the kid due to financial issues, and also, she has a BF, who happens to be a good friend of mine.

tmd really bastard of me but now she is happily married with my friend and have two kids. this story is still buried deep between the both of us.
Old 30-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

sirrus, i totally get that man. karma. it is and always is there. in fact i kena bastard girl before.

bro niaorenn, salute you man! seriously. i've got a strict policy not to touch my friend's girl friend though.

from the statistics, it seems like most guys here are still very nice. people coming forward and coming clean. but as papabear says, yes indeed that is the best approach. but from my personal experience, unless you have got a social circle that's damn wide, the law of probability applies. You be forthcoming about your lustful relationship with the girl, most often then not, you will be cast aside. where i am coming from is, the more people you know, the more chances there are to meet lustful girls like ourselves.

so i guess, we still not as bastard as some ang mohs... they do anything for that forbidden fruit...
Old 31-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Hi Bros,

Yes as a bastard many regrets.

I bonk a group of friends (girls not ladies ) which of cos the end result was bad.
Not to mention they are Vs , legal but very young.

When things blown up, the initial stage was bad.
But lucky they seems somehow forgive me. Yes some 'things' still continued even though they called me a fucker, bastard and asshole.

Also bastard as in i did them raw.
much regrets.....Which links to one of my story '' My student and I''
So to say , i never appear in their group gathering anymore , or should i say they did not have much group gathering since..
Old 04-01-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Kinda amazed that most encounters here are rather tame. Well, I have to be super bastard then.

1) Banged my ex-colleague twice after a wonderful ONS. Came in her raw and lost contact and that she switched field. Heard from others a few weeks ago that she had a son but still remained single, and the time frame does match. Not sure if I am the father. I saw from her FaceBook pic that her son does resemble me, especially my single eyelids and my big nose...

2) Popped my uni classmate cherry even though she was attached to another guy that time. She was kinda guilty, but I continued to sweet talk her and made her my FB for more than two years while her poor bf had no clue what was going on.

3) Banged my regular malay FL raw and cum in her while she was on top. Three months later, she whatsapp me saying she was pregnant and she is not sure who the baby belongs to-- either her bf or me. In the end, her bf brought her for abortion. She is now on pills.. And yes, we still occasionally meet up and she still joked with me wondering who did the misfiring.

4) Was screwing this super sexy, sweet, voluptuous yet petite long hair 19 year old Thai FL. Banging her doggy style and left about 20 more strokes to cum. Felt a tingling, wet sensation and realised my condom has slipped off after some nasty banging. Couldn't think straight, head became dizzy with excitement and exhaustion, and continued banging and eventually cum inside her. But because I was still thrusting while cumming, she didn't realise and we bad laid on the bed and kept frenching. It was only after a few minutes that she realised her pussy was dripping, and then pushed me away and quickly went to shower. Hope bros here can understand the predicament I was in that time.. about to cum and condom slipped off..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1