The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 21
sb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hangzhou 杭州 Info

In Hangzhou just on the people nearby function on your Wechat, you will find sex, price you have to negotiate with her
Old 31-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb song View Post
In Hangzhou just on the people nearby function on your Wechat, you will find sex, price you have to negotiate with her
I also think that way too. Will try it next week and update here if anything juicy.
Hehehe.....

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 04-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
viva_23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to hangzhou for 1 night on 22 Sep for ktv. Any bros keen to join? PM me.
Old 11-09-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Anyone knw 浙江千岛湖got any special place or not?
Old 12-09-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armyknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoshi82 View Post
Anyone knw 浙江千岛湖got any special place or not?
basically that place has got nothing except a few bars.If you are looking for activities similar to that of those in KTV then forget it! KTV prices in Hangzhou has rocketed over the last few years with basic girl sitting and drinking prices at RMB 800.RMB 1600 for short time and a wooping RMB 3000 and above for overnight!
Old 19-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb song View Post
Actually I never understood how you guys find sex using this function. The girls will state they are FL-ing meh? Like how you tell? Anyhow say hi ?
Old 29-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

oh. it is quite straightforward. usually you look for those with damn weird location. It can be other countries or other provinces.

the pictures of the girls very pretty and sexy.

then you just whack and say hi to all. the FL will reply to you.

the problem starts when you got a deal cos they want a photo of your room key or room reservation cos they are worried you are gongan.

most time this blew the whole process for me. wtf i give my room reservations.

one time I got success cos the girl was probably not getting any business and had to risk it. she agreed to meet me at the hotel lobby but she could not find it.

thinking back, it was kinda hilarious. when talking over wechat to discuss, she sounded really husky and sexy. but when she was dulan cannot find the place and thought that I was fucking ard with her, she reverted back to her normal tone.

anyway, she was all right, we had a quick round and all went ok
Old 01-09-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi. Any bros still cheong in Hangzhou? I will be going Hangzhou mid of sept. First time there. One of a gal i know in sg suggest me go to this club called TS Party Club. Cant find and info on website. May i know if any of bros heard of this place? Issit normal or family ktv?
Old 06-09-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Any bros have contacts or lobang for Hangzhou? I am going there tomorrow. First time going there. Need some advise from you guys. Able to Pm me. Thanks alot.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefxxl View Post
Any bros have contacts or lobang for Hangzhou? I am going there tomorrow. First time going there. Need some advise from you guys. Able to Pm me. Thanks alot.
mod moved your post here from Shanghai thread..

If anyone wants to reply will be in this thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-11-2023, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

China is pretty much dead. So is hangzhou. Can’t even find a normal foot massage place near Westlake. I think game over already. Don’t even need to talk about those dirty massage
Old 23-11-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
China is pretty much dead. So is hangzhou. Can’t even find a normal foot massage place near Westlake. I think game over already. Don’t even need to talk about those dirty massage
what would you expect when they had just clean up for Asian Games
Old 03-12-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try using chinese app xiaohongshu aka chinese instagram, 小红书 . You can find many posting for service. You can search private 1to1 tour, companionship, list ofspa/foot massage places , food, share activites etc. Look at their profile, photos & comments to decide if you need their service. Message them to discuss further

I was there for 4N in Oct, engaged an lady for 1 day tour. Able to find proper massage/foot spa, food and places of interest. If you can't get what you want, at least make friend with local

I planning to go again this month for a concert.

杭州导游, 杭州塔子

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1