The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 23-08-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
AlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

gone are the lovely ladies of the past. at least they don't openly try to pull you in but even if they did it would take a lot for me to enter. congrats to the AV. they really did a good job. walked past all the shops 2 times and gave up looking for pretty girls. saw a slim PRC, i think her name is Nisha near the blind TCM. among the thorns she looked the least thorniest. everything mechanical.

waste of money. after walked around again and confirmed. TPP is Thorn Pagar Plaza. Good luck to those who get pricked.
Old 23-08-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexelA View Post
gone are the lovely ladies of the past. at least they don't openly try to pull you in but even if they did it would take a lot for me to enter. congrats to the AV. they really did a good job. walked past all the shops 2 times and gave up looking for pretty girls. saw a slim PRC, i think her name is Nisha near the blind TCM. among the thorns she looked the least thorniest. everything mechanical.

waste of money. after walked around again and confirmed. TPP is Thorn Pagar Plaza. Good luck to those who get pricked.
Thorn Pagar Plaza, wahahaha. thorn your wallet!
Old 23-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Still good and alive
Old 24-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

https://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/tanjong-pagar-plaza-level-2-hanky-panky-massage-6076744.html

Be safe bros.
Old 25-08-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
anyone tried the LL Spa at Orchid Hotel?

can share experience or recommendation there?
Got local Msia and CN... ok but entrance $60 pricy... Massage ok, not piano type.. anyone to share ML? I tried the Msia one, Abit meaty but service alright.. Wana try the CN ones, local dun bother lah... cheers!
Old 25-08-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by satoshi81 View Post
Got local Msia and CN... ok but entrance $60 pricy... Massage ok, not piano type.. anyone to share ML? I tried the Msia one, Abit meaty but service alright.. Wana try the CN ones, local dun bother lah... cheers!
I actually think the msian one worst relatively lol. But still considered good for a fuck when the others are unavailable.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
bc1190 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried TD spa near the clinic? The one beside market. Saw the fb got alot of chio ones but nvr saw any reviews
Old 03-09-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1190 View Post
Anyone tried TD spa near the clinic? The one beside market. Saw the fb got alot of chio ones but nvr saw any reviews
Walk by saw a man inside sitting instead. Not sure if I see wrongly.
Old 16-09-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Walk by saw a man inside sitting instead. Not sure if I see wrongly.

clean place
Old 16-09-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
clean place
Sianz. Walk by all mostly milf. Some really gilf like.
Old 23-11-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
sammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was there moments ago. Saw one facing the main road with green sign. Anyone tried before? Small shop, single operator kind. MILF type, my type! But didn’t go cos had to meet someone. Any kind souls who tried pls PM me.
Old 28-11-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Bobbyjones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact
Old 28-11-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Was there few days ago and went to one of them at the second level. Massage was normal and after 15 mins action already (30 mins massage). ML still not bad looking and allow full roam. Standard damage.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Are there still any good ones in the area? Any kind bro care to share?
Old 05-12-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Was having dinner at the shop house area korean food and happen to see 2 spas at 2nd floor. Any FRs for those?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1