The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

wish they could clean up more places like adephi to teach them a lesson. just like yesterday went for a massage and come for the dessert it cost 100 for hj with no autoroaming with fully clothes on but lucky i strong enough to reject and gave an excuse saying i only interested in fj and she say have at 3k per shot and must be in a room at mbs
Old 15-09-2016, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
wish they could clean up more places like adephi to teach them a lesson. just like yesterday went for a massage and come for the dessert it cost 100 for hj with no autoroaming with fully clothes on but lucky i strong enough to reject and gave an excuse saying i only interested in fj and she say have at 3k per shot and must be in a room at mbs
Let me guess, some prc massage, syt gals? That's how they open their mouth... Maybe she on social visit pass. Come here to earn as much as possible n run road... Name the plAce n let everyone know. These people are spoiling the market n giving rubbish.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-09-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the reason she give such a high price is because she is a pr and had to support her son and parents who is living over here. even i told her if i complain about her and shop she said i could not be able to as she know people inside the force who will keep her safe from all these raids.
Old 15-09-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Tanker + Darkness

We heard of all the horror + bad behaviour of lousy service operators.

To benefit many unaware samster bros -

Im ready to upp your points.....upon your naming of fucked up ML + MP.😉
Old 15-09-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jasonkoh1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nothing unusual bro, had the same bad experience before. Massage was non-existent, pop the question after 10 minutes and end the session in 20 minutes at $150, it is a rip-off.
Old 16-09-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Quote:
the reason she give such a high price is because she is a pr and had to support her son and parents who is living over here. even i told her if i complain about her and shop she said i could not be able to as she know people inside the force who will keep her safe from all these raids.
What? She know people inside?
I also know people inside c**b le, soon someone going for free kopi session lor
Old 16-09-2016, 04:32 AM
Samster

i did not remember the name of the shop i only know it is a red sign board next to tattoo shop facing the hotel at tanjong pagar second floor. i did not ask for her name but she is the skinny one in the shop. as i am a sucker for small boobs that the reason i am drawn to go for the massage
Old 16-09-2016, 04:35 AM
Samster

thank for the offer to up my points but even if nobody up my points i will share as i do not want anyone else spend their hard earn money or waste their time
Old 16-09-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Annabelle or spa starting with letter A. Fake Taiwanese name Sasa. Furama third floor.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

for sharing the BAD fellos.....

TS deserves extra 12 missiles delivered 1251 ANDAMAN SEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
Annabelle or spa starting with letter A. Fake Taiwanese name Sasa. Furama third floor.
Old 16-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

I have read many of this type of non existence message complaints. But none seem to have directly feedback to the ML.
For the reason why some ML is doing so I can tell you why. They are not lazy or trying to cut short to earn from more customers. They are actually afraid of being caught by AV. The session ended faster and they have lower risk. Especially those joints not allowed for massage actually.
I have came across few of such cases before. I just told the ML I have paid for 1 hour and now just too early to start. I want some more massage first. So far only being negotiate by 1 ML until I got piss off got up dress and walk out. The rest all got my message and massage for at least half an hour. Be it hard or piano type.
Old 17-09-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
WeiWeiKeKe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is AA 'qualified' to be on this list with its 'strong track record'?

Reviews of A&A Wellness Spa (Sharing is Caring)

“Bunch of Crooks!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

This is the worst experience I've had in terms of getting a massage. Prepaid $68/hr and when we were about to leave they said that we had to pay them for an extra 30 mins,which we said we didn't ask for or get. They didn't let us leave! So eventually had to call the cops. Who arrived and got the...

“DO NOT GO HERE!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

One of the worst massages ever! Totally tried to get more money out of us. Pushed for an upgrade constantly during the massage. "Take extra half an hour ", " pay extra 10 dollars for hot oil ". The boss lady stormed out and went to my wife's room and started shouting at her because I didn't want to pay...

“Don't go. ”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

Don't go here. 3 flights of stairs. Uncoordinated experience which felt more like a grab for cash than a relaxing retreat. I was so put off I felt compelled to write this review.

“Overpriced and Noisy!”

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Visited this Spa after a long flight, hoping for some relaxation. After climbing up three flights of stairs, we were met by helpful staff and decided on a couples massage. The massage was average, overpriced and noisy! There seemed to be some renovation work going on and ended up listening to the sound of drilling and hammering throughout my massage...

“Big let down”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Very disappointing for the price, left feeling like I went in only full of oil. Also cash only but didn't say!! Attitude stinks!

“DON'T GO THERE !!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Just came out of this place after having only one leg done of a "30mn" foot massage in the middle of the walkway that turned out to be only 15mn massage ! My friend took full body massage for 45mn of which she did 15mn then was asked to switch room ! Another massage "therapist" was send to finish her
Old 18-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

WEIWEI

Well QUALIFIED - new fresh missiles delivered promptly to your carrier ETA 1459
Old 19-09-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Blackk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,sorry to hijack this thread but i thought it was relevant. Like many people here ive just been lurking around this forums the last few years. But i just came out of a MP at Tanglin Shopping Centre basement 1 and it was the worst experience i ever had. I call to arrange appointment at 6pm then when i reach the recep tell me the masseuse i want finish shift already.

So i say nevermind just take the recep. She was bah bah not really my type but i just close one eye because i was looking forward to a massage after a tiring day. The place was quite run down, no shower facilities.

So i just go there take off clothes. Massage awhile i ask her whats her name she tell me is J××× then just chit chat ask here busy or not all that. After that she ask me whether im police or not. Why ask all these questions. 10 mins in she ask me turn around pop GQ already. Quote me HJ 80, HJ without top 100. I hear the price i stunned. Then i tell her dont want because 100 can easily get fj at other shops. End up after much persuasion from her, she tell me okay 60 hj. Then i gave in since already there (my biggest mistake).

She just took off her top and starting rubbing me. Then the face damn black liao. By then i really no mood also. Some more she kept looking at the clock. After 5 mins she tell me is my prostate got problem thats why i cannot get hard. End up i damn angry already i tell her nevermind dont want already. Just give her tips then zao.

Then she started raging and pushing me telling me that she already rub me i cannot shoot is my problem. Tips not enough must pay full. (Please note that i shoot at least once every 2 days and its not masturbating).

Long story short i keep telling her i dont want to argue and i threatened to call the police because she kept pushing and shouting at me and even tried to take my wallet i just gave her 40 dollars then she threw it on the floor then she let me go with a slew of curses.

I never met such a masseuse before. Im just wondering if this is my fault or what. First time i encounter such a situation after chionging the last few years.
Old 19-09-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i did not remember the name of the shop i only know it is a red sign board next to tattoo shop facing the hotel at tanjong pagar second floor. i did not ask for her name but she is the skinny one in the shop. as i am a sucker for small boobs that the reason i am drawn to go for the massage
.... yup i have been there before, 1 hour massage but never massage the leg. Looks average but thinks she is very pretty because the area full of MILFs. Remind me of those time go to zouk smile at girl and give you the look like she is a beauty queen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1