The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sbempire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Years ago been to AF1, look for Business class. Yes, the girls are good, high end ? my appraisal numbers are different As for AF1, and Flight 168, no take outs were allowed, unless your friend know something I don't know.

So what's the process in there? My friend told me that you at least have to pay a consumable fee before you even enter. Once you enter, you can use the consumable fee for drinks etc... then you go pick a girl of your choice? Is that the process? Sorry if I sound clueless and I'm not complaining, I just want to know what to expect. Also, when you went to Air Force One, are all transactions cash only or is there an option for credit/debit card?
Old 06-06-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbempire View Post
So what's the process in there? My friend told me that you at least have to pay a consumable fee before you even enter. Once you enter, you can use the consumable fee for drinks etc... then you go pick a girl of your choice? Is that the process? Sorry if I sound clueless and I'm not complaining, I just want to know what to expect. Also, when you went to Air Force One, are all transactions cash only or is there an option for credit/debit card?
I remember the total was 10K, cash or credit card or 'vouchers' accepted

Yes, you choose the girl. Not sure if they moved to rotating system.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

Re, AF1: Several years ago one of our resellers in Manila took a couple of us to AF1 one evening. The place is huge...you start to think you are in some sort of movie scene. there were 3 fishtanks, 'economy, business, and 1st class'. must have been at least 30-40 girls in each group the night we were there.

My colleague & i each picked out 1 from 'business class'...nice, hot looking girls. Then our reseller host accompanied us to a private room, whereupon his apparent regular girl there joined us. Big, private room, lots of couches, low-level lighting, KTV-like fruit plates, drinks, etc.

We were each able to take our girls to a private room for "further activity" I have no idea of the cost, as our host covered all costs. My guess is it was not cheap. It did not seem to me the girls could be bar-fined/taken out. All in all, quite an experience.

Hope this provides additional perspective on AF1.
Old 08-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmeister View Post
We were each able to take our girls to a private room for "further activity" I have no idea of the cost, as our host covered all costs. My guess is it was not cheap. It did not seem to me the girls could be bar-fined/taken out. All in all, quite an experience.

Hope this provides additional perspective on AF1.
That was about it then too - that was a while ago ! No take outs.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster (M)

sbempire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@funmeister @etsys

Thank you for sharing that. I am actually brand new to all of this like KTV girls and the girls scene in the Philippines in general. Anyway, I highly doubt Air Force One will let me take the girls out because it might just be their policy and my hotel will be quite far anyway. I will be staying in Holiday Inn Makati and my friend told me that Air Force One is all the way in Paranaque which I would think is pretty far. It will also be my first time staying in Makati so I will be pretty busy.

I know I already mentioned this to etsys but my friend showed me this video of ktv girls. I really like the fourth girl from the left. Just wanted to show what my ideal girl would be. Anyways, thanks again for the input. I will try my best to keep everyone updated once I do visit the Philippines this August.

Old 09-06-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Eldeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro etsys wish you can provide me with details for such ones for overnight in private cuz am coming to manila within 02 weeks
Old 10-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldeep View Post
Bro etsys wish you can provide me with details for such ones for overnight in private cuz am coming to manila within 02 weeks
I thought I sent you a PM
Old 11-06-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
frankykhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfrankykhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I thought I sent you a PM
Long time no see all kakis. I managed to get return ticket to Makati on 28/6 and back on 1/7.

Bro, if you are still in Makati, PM your cell to meet. Btw highly likely I will chiong RWM too.
Old 12-06-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
proxyfuror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, have spent a better part of tonight searching for information related to Manila, specifically BGC/taguig area, found some details but not quite what I was looking for 😅

So anyway, will be heading there in a couple days and going to be there for 2 weeks or so, as its my first trip to the land of angels, hoping you bros can provide some dos and donts, tips and tricks. Would really love to return to SG in 1 piece 😂

Wiling to take general safety survival to chiong-ing guides.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort ✌️😁
Old 12-06-2016, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
proxyfuror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, have spent a better part of tonight searching for information related to Manila, specifically BGC/taguig area, found some details but not quite what I was looking for 😅

So anyway, will be heading there in a couple days and going to be there for 2 weeks or so, as its my first trip to the land of angels, hoping you bros can provide some dos and donts, tips and tricks. Would really love to return to SG in 1 piece 😂

Wiling to take general safety survival to chiong-ing guides.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort ✌️😁
Old 12-06-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
monteroman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will give details of a handler in manila to anyone who can give me solid contact in tokyo. This is for those who prefer students and amateur FLS. I'm in tokyo but can't find a kill coz of language barrier.
Old 12-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bteh52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro cheongsters,
Will be there for work from 13th Jun till 17th staying at BGC. Any bros wanna cheong or even just watch Euro (or do both haha) safety in numbers, just PM me!
Old 13-06-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monteroman View Post
I will give details of a handler in manila to anyone who can give me solid contact in tokyo. This is for those who prefer students and amateur FLS. I'm in tokyo but can't find a kill coz of language barrier.
I thought there are a thousand pinays in Raponggi (is that right ? ) or so from the many Japayukis who I meet in SG and PH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo View Post
Long time no see all kakis. I managed to get return ticket to Makati on 28/6 and back on 1/7.

Bro, if you are still in Makati, PM your cell to meet. Btw highly likely I will chiong RWM too.
Stuck in SG No joy
Old 13-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
papagraphite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, are the massages advertised on WeChat reliable? Am in New World.
Old 13-06-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papagraphite View Post
Hi Bros, are the massages advertised on WeChat reliable? Am in New World.
A few pages ago some guys wrote about how close they came to getting into drama with we chat massages.

Are you looking for full service or massage ?

If you want full service, go look for it.

If you want massage, pure massage, just engage the hotel or recommended ones, than dallying with the baklas and scams.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1