The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
Had the opportunity to stay at Aseana City area during my recent visit. The whole area is filled with Chinese restaurants, massage n spa center, high rise condos, shops carrying food, drinks from China etc. Everywhere you go, will see the mainland Chinese going about doing their daily chores. One cannot be blamed for mistaking the whole place looks like a small city in China. Construction is still going on at a fast pace, I guess it will be a mtter of just a few years before it turn into another mainland city in China.
Most filipinos have a nut loose, throwing communist ideas and all shit .. and recently the local gang managed to shut down a restaurant that had the menu in Chinese, and supposedly had a notice saying 'for Chinese only'

And here's proof a moron - in a China Made bus Specifically targeting PRC workers in Manila ! And even a senator telling the idiots there's like more than 50,000 filipinos working illegally in China, lots minus even a work permit, and if China starts deporting them who will lose ? But the local idiots just can't listen to the voice of reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
I plan on flying to NAIA, take car to AC. Spend 4 days AC and spend 2 days in Manila. Read on some other forums that Royal is a nice place to go. But at the same time, I don't want to just spend 2 days in Manila to experience Royal only. I looking at also going to P. BURGOS, Pasay and whatever other scene that I can get.

I have zero local knowledge on Manila and might be travelling solo.
So my questions are:
1) is I'm Hotel a good hotel? Saw that it was near Royal.
2) are the nightlife scene closely located? Do I need to grab or can I just walk from place to place?
3) shld I even bother going to the KTVs as I will be traveling solo or just stick to known FL pick up sites like Royal, LA Cafe etc..

TIA.
Yep, it's good. Take note Makati has two sides, the good and clean side, and of course, the wild west. So unless you are adventurous, don't try to walk around. But from the map, looks like ok to walk.

Just take basic precautions, use one of this - to keep your valuables hidden, as P Burgos has a lot of seemingly harmless people loitering, offering this and that but I trust nobody. Get a light Uniqlo jacket to hide the money pouch, better safe than sorry !

Night life nearby ? The P Burgos strip of bars is just there. also walking distance. The A Venue mall has a super market, a ATM, money changer etc.

And some food joints.

Also there's a Wendys around there

For 3, are you sure you can do a lot in 3 days ?

LA Cafe is in Malate.

KTVs ? Nothing I recall in the vicinity, and Manila traffic can take 1 hour just to get from Makati to East Asia or LA Cafe, or longer, but rarely less unless it is very late in the night.

Also use Grab as much as possible.

Unrelated - An FL From La Union, up north. Only in PH will a 18 year old have tattoos that have worn off- likely she got it when she was 15 ? And what's funny in the picture ? Some guy's hand

PS, I am not doing anything these days, so free with my replies Sorry for the flood of posts and replies.

Don't accuse me of the verbal diarrhea ..
Old 15-06-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's P Burgos, FYI, in case you didn't know

Old 15-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY View Post
Gonna be staying at ortegas centre The Linden Suites Mandaluyong, any recommendations? Looking for massage with extras or FLs
Can recommend massage. But most most hotel do have massage available.
Old 15-06-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Unrelated - An FL From La Union, up north. Only in PH will a 18 year old have tattoos that have worn off- likely she got it when she was 15 ?
Hehe..Tattoos, two kids, and a male "cousin" who is really her boyfriend.
Old 15-06-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Hehe..Tattoos, two kids, and a male "cousin" who is really her boyfriend.
Nope, she has no babies, yet.

stopped asking about "cousins" because we all know they will never tell the truth

Including one who recently managed to convince her Maldive husband to let her 'cousin' visit her in Maldives, at her husband expense
Old 15-06-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nope, she has no babies, yet.

stopped asking about "cousins" because we all know they will never tell the truth

Including one who recently managed to convince her Maldive husband to let her 'cousin' visit her in Maldives, at her husband expense
It is the nature of Filipinos of both gender to do this sort of activity hehe. I have known a Filipina in BKK for a long time who works as an english teacher who will go on a date with me, make out, and give BBBJ w/CIM to me as a "friend" even though she has a husband w/kids.

She is not a working girl and has never asked for money and she gives me BBBJ for fun so i'm fine with that. In her mind that's not cheating.

There is also another girl I know in tacloban who has a very generous paid sponsor from the U.S. who pays full living allowance. She still stays with me when we happen to both be in metro manila and we fuck like there's no tmr. This one I do give her some money though because she was a working girl and goes out of her way to visit me.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
It is the nature of Filipinos of both gender to do this sort of activity hehe. I have known a Filipina in BKK for a long time who works as an english teacher who will go on a date with me, make out, and give BBBJ w/CIM to me as a "friend" even though she has a husband w/kids.
For me it was the other way around. Had two MILFs married, love to fuck but no bj. Because bj means I will fall in love with them, was their logic.

No complaints, for free sex
Old 15-06-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That's P Burgos, FYI, in case you didn't know

Thanks for the heads up.

Is my assessment correct, Royals is just another HiSo and P.Burgos is like Walking Street in AC?

And Makati to Malate takes 1hr? Hmmm...time I have a lot so I might consider doing the trip. I am kinda jaded always spend the whole of my trip in AC.After a few trips, it can be quite predictable . LA Cafe is in P Burgos and is opened in the day so I could do that. The question I have right now would be where shld I stay once in Manila...will P Burgos be better or just stay in Makati?

I also want a place that is nearer to the airport but having been stuck in traffic in Manila previously, I dun think I will need 5hrs.

I had a trip once where it took me 5hrs from NAIA to AC. That was longer than my flight from Singapore to Manila.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up.

Is my assessment correct, Royals is just another HiSo and P.Burgos is like Walking Street in AC?

And Makati to Malate takes 1hr? Hmmm...time I have a lot so I might consider doing the trip. I am kinda jaded always spend the whole of my trip in AC.After a few trips, it can be quite predictable . LA Cafe is in P Burgos and is opened in the day so I could do that. The question I have right now would be where shld I stay once in Manila...will P Burgos be better or just stay in Makati?

I also want a place that is nearer to the airport but having been stuck in traffic in Manila previously, I dun think I will need 5hrs.

I had a trip once where it took me 5hrs from NAIA to AC. That was longer than my flight from Singapore to Manila.
Royal is a bit up market

And No, la cafe is not in p burgos. It in malate.

P Burgos is in Makati, and near your hotel, as you can see in the map I posted.

Traffic is subjective. Day times, it gets messy. At nights, it's a breeze.

If you arrive on a night flight, late, a car from NAIA to AC may take less than 2 hours max.

Makati, is a bit disciplined, vs the rest of Manila.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Manila to Baguio still so bad ha...once stuck in 10 hrs jam during holy week...crazy journey...only memory was at the Hyatt hotel b4 the earthquake that flattened the hotel...the hotel was model similar to Regent hotel at cuscaden road...

Been to Alabang, Cote Azure, Tagatay Highlands...all playing golf...remember Tee off 8am @ Tagatay in the fog cannot even see where we driving and the famale caddie said just drive straight...after first hole trf by cable car or buggy to the next hole...9 holes played one one side of the volcano mountain and trf to the other side to complete the next 9 holes...

Never really like Pinoy food...always eat western, chinese or seafood in Manila...

pinay too emo...always angry and jealous...
I don say you mountain turtle. But you are.
If everyone jumped off the bridge, do you follow?
Gastronomic delight awaits you if you open your eye big big.
You too bias liao, you too vietnamised
Old 15-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=etsys;18829001]Royal is a bit up market
QUOTE]

Thanks for the information. Definitely better to have info from a reliable source. That said, I may tweak my itinerary and do Manila first followed by AC. Just in case Manil doesnt treat me well, at least I have AC as backup. May even fly back from Clark. Seems like a better choice to take. If followed my origial itinerary, I may just screw up the Manila stint . This way, if I cheong Manila first and realise it's not my cup of tea, I can still make up for lost fun in AC.

No idea if my pic is showing though. It's a screenshot of the journey from LA Cafe to I'M Hotel.

All that is left is to confirm my flight and hotel bookings.

Thanks etsys for the information.
Old 16-06-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Transporter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

23 min maybe.
If I ran fast 30 min.
By car daytime or early evening about 1 hour
Later evening 20-30 minutes. It’s not far, just depends on the stupid traffic.
When is your trip, I will be in Manila and Singapore towards the end of the month
Old 16-06-2019, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Can recommend massage. But most most hotel do have massage available.
My hotel one is bad, poor massage with no extras
Old 16-06-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I don say you mountain turtle. But you are.
If everyone jumped off the bridge, do you follow?
Gastronomic delight awaits you if you open your eye big big.
You too bias liao, you too vietnamised
As I said, I have had some decent filipino food up in CAR, including dynamite

Manageable.

Anyway there's also Army Navy, a scattering of other Asian food

But lowland food is almost all pork and sabao, plus msg...

Btw what's the deal with this kind of offer ? 2100 for watch with free sex ? What am I missing ? Local FL ask 2k plus for fuck, and this one looks cute too.. see a few online now

Expecting lot of tips ? Or fire sale ?

Confused
Old 16-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=tagduty;18829153]
Quote:
Royal is a bit up market
QUOTE]

Thanks for the information. Definitely better to have info from a reliable source. That said, I may tweak my itinerary and do Manila first followed by AC. Just in case Manil doesnt treat me well, at least I have AC as backup. May even fly back from Clark. Seems like a better choice to take. If followed my origial itinerary, I may just screw up the Manila stint . This way, if I cheong Manila first and realise it's not my cup of tea, I can still make up for lost fun in AC.

No idea if my pic is showing though. It's a screenshot of the journey from LA Cafe to I'M Hotel.

All that is left is to confirm my flight and hotel bookings.

Thanks etsys for the information.
Weekday ? 1 hour plus. Heck, ocean park to Pasay victory took 1.5 hour last Friday at 2 pm.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 16-06-2019 at 09:45 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1