The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

6pm

We left the house and head down to Queensway shopping centre for a quick laksa fix.

The night seemed to go by quickly as we roamed around Ikea and laughed our hearts out sharing the soft served ice-cream.

After which, we went on a short stroll choosing the path that was heading towards Queenstown Mrt.

She summarized her previous relationship to me and told me that she got over it while spending the last 2 years focusing on her career & devoting the rest of her free time to 3 Queens. I can respect that she is alil career driven but she finds time to take very good care of herself as well as the people around her.

Before the night ended, I could not help but to ask her how come she’s willing to let out so much information regarding her personal life to me.

Alissa: I don’t know hey.. I feel comfortable chatting with you..

Lewis: Well thank you Alissa. Me too...

Alissa: I hope that this stays between us.. After all, you are still new in the office and moreover you are the boss nephew..

Alissa: There will be more eyes on you.. so..

Lewis: Aiya... I’m just a small leg pls... Don’t worry la I’ll keep things between us

Alissa: You better ah! Don’t expect anything to happen between us in the office ok!

Lewis: Ok....... Shall we exchange phone number first?

Alissa: What?! You don’t even..... Ya hor... I also don’t have yours

*Chuckles*

I feel like making hot sex with her right now....

Alissa: Ok give me your number. Later I text you..

I found out that she will be travelling to KL with her Team leader (Mogan) and her male colleague (Grey) coming Monday until Wednesday.

We gave each other a warm hug as we parted our ways. I spend the whole of night thinking about her and could not help it but to check my phone constantly and ponder why she haven’t texted me yet.

AM I FEELING ANXIOUS!?!

Fuck...

Sunday

Since then.. She still hasn’t texted me.

Spending the whole afternoon to myself, I went outside for a jog to take things out of my mind for awhile and went home to continue stalking the other 3 queens.

I chanced upon Alissa colleague, Grey, on facebook and noticed that he often tag her on her facebook. Mostly about travelling, food related videos and love quotes.

You smell something fishy? I thought so too...

Ps: He doesn’t have the looks of Christian Grey. Fuck him

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 28-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Next post will be tomorrow 29/1.

Thanks for the support!

Stay tune brothers..

Lewis

Old 29-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks in advance bro
Old 29-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Monday

9am (2nd week of work) (1 Queen down)

I exchanged small greetings with my colleagues as I settled down and prepared myself for the day with my buddy, Rachel.

Our conversation remained simple as we updated each other about our weekends bearing in mind of my unspoken accomplishment.

During lunch time, I finally received a text message from Alissa.

Hey missed me?

Keeping my composure, I replied:

You & the pink towel

Alissa: Haha! Feeling mischievous on a Monday already?

Lewis: Wednesday, dinner. I’ll pick you up from the airport.

Alissa: EH! I got say I want meh?

I swore Rachel saw the bulge in my pants and the fire in my eyes.....

Alissa: Haha ok la ! Don’t tease you further... 8pm at arrival hall. DON’T BE LATE! Byeee xoxo

Lewis: Noted. Laters xoxo

I kept the conversation short and sweet waiting patiently for Wednesday to arrive. Meanwhile.................

Turning my attention back to Rachel, I noticed she belongs to the outspoken/outgoing group of females and her dressing style is somewhat casual but fitting in as a CS officer where we do not have to face/meet our customers.

Yeah keyboard warriors who dress like shit and get paid to be exact.

Through our day to day interaction, her bf seems to be the one that manipulates and control her movement which may seem to be, in her opinion, holding the upper hand in the R/S.

But in MY opinion,

Rachel is in fact THE ONE that is holding the upper card in the R/S because he is always the one kicking up a big fuss over nothing and acting childish constantly SEEKING for attention which sums up the word, paranoid.

I just had to remind her who she was and where she stands in the R/S.... isn’t it?

Throwing in my own personal opinions, I guided her in replying his text shorter and to the point as well as giving him the blue tick in Whatsapp.

This is to remind him that she is here to work and not to entertain his nonsense.

Also, I told her that even though we are in the customer service department, it does not mean that we are de-valued in the company as much as we are in person.

We gotta uphold our values and take ourselves more seriously. Otherwise, who would?

Lewis: I want you to start taking yourself seriously and recognizing the fact that you are not someone who can be pushed around or someone who takes orders from your Bf.

Rachel: ........ So... This will help me.. in ... my r/s?

Lewis: My advice alone will not work if you do nothing about it.. You can start small by taking your dressing abit more seriously.

Lewis: You have very nice features and I want you to bring out the best in yourself by enhancing your outlook. Like.. adding chilli into your nasi lemak.. adding pepper your soup.. You get the drift..

Rachel: Huh... Aiya troublesome leh. Ok lor... But every day I wear quite relax one leh... How to suddenly change?

Lewis: Why cannot? Everyone started from somewhere. First, I want you to change your appearance. Second, I want you to change the way you talk to your boyfriend.

Rachel: How?

Lewis: Prepare about $300 and I’ll take you shopping after work.

Rachel: Haha! So weird.. Ok lor..

Old 29-01-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

T.S., thanks for the nice update 👍🏻
Old 29-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobastic View Post
4 Queens look alike-

Rachel: Looks like Yahui
Sookie: Looks like Paige Chua
Jojo: Looks like Rui En
Alissa: Looks like Tong Bing Yu
Don't bluff.....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 29-01-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

7pm

I took Rachel on a mini-shopping spree in town. We went into Pedro, Zara and H&M. Rachel brought herself 2 pair of heels from Pedro.

Damage: $150.

Went into Zara, selected one black blazer,

Damage: $70.

Leaving with $80, I took her to H&M to hunt for the cheapest work top we could find and settled down with 2 light white top matching it with a pair of black skirt that wrapped her ass perfectly.

She sends me photos of herself while in the changing room causing my dick to ache while I waited outside. Her left hand held onto her phone while her right hand was placed at the side of her hips showing me her side view image.

Rachel: Image. How?

The white top revealed a slight hint of her blue bra while her tiny ass formed a perfect semi circle. I could not help but to reply:

Lewis: That’s all? Somemore? XD

Rachel: What somemore?

Sadly, she did not get the hint and came out of the fitting room...

Rachel seemed happy with her purchases and she took mental notes of our discussion on ways to improve on her body language and her physical appearance. We shared a cab home as we were headed to the same direction which caught me by surprise.

Lewis: Eh? Why suddenly going yishun? I thought you stay at Jurong?

Rachel: I meeting my friend to pass him something..

Lewis: Oh..ok.. Wa your friend stays opposite me leh. Haha don’t lie.. You wanna stalk me right?

Rachel: Stalk your head la.. Anyway you can accompany me if you don’t believe.. I can introduce you to another yishun friend ! haha!

Lewis: ..... ok lor

We arrived at her ‘friend’ blk and waited him.

5 mins later...

Her ‘friend’ appeared...

Dressed in singlet & berms, he strolled towards us taking 2 wolfish drags and flicked the cigarette across the grass patch which landed at the side of the bin in an uncivilised manner

That cartoonish tattoo on his sleeves..

That old school Japanese tattoos on both of his leg..

That cheeky smile that no one wants to see..

My ex classmate, my long time friend, my amigo, my brother...

Ah tan: Oi siao eh! Hahahahaha! Long time no see leh! Ho bo?

Old 29-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
eggcarton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story bro, more please!
Old 30-01-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
NeoLeDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeoLeDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for next update .
Old 30-01-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

thanks for your sharing,very nice story,
upp you my humble 7.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
wazaqi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next update .
Old 31-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

I knew Ah Tan since I was 18 years old, from the very first day I met him, he was in the secret society and did not have any ink on him back then. Even though Ah Tan has acquired all these inks on his body throughout the years, he has grown to be more matured and since left the secret society, currently pursuing his degree.

To sum it all up, the common interest that we have from day 1 until today, Is none other than sharing good massage joints and recommending good ‘health’ centres to visit in JB.

However, there is still something about him that has not changed..

He likes taking videos/photos of the girls he fucked before and even keeping their panties/g-string as souvenirs for his sick fetish jerking off on them while watching their videos.

Lewis: Oi brother.. Wa free to meet girl not free to meet me la!

Rachel looking utterly shock *

Ah Tan: Hahaha cheebye la meet you also..... ahem...

Rachel: Eh eh eh... Now I become invisible la!

Both of us looked at Rachel and laugh at her innocent behaviour like a rabbit trying to cross path in between two wolves.

We chatted for about an hour plus before Rachel decided to head home as it was nearing to midnight.

Leaving me and Ah Tan with some privacy, I asked Ah Tan if he and Rachel had something on before...

Ah Tan: Bro, last week I just fuck her bro.. I left my student card at her place that’s why she came to look for me..

My little brother suddenly got up from his sleep and stood along with me at full attention

Lewis: WA! Cheebye you... She got bf eh!

Ah Tan: Bro.. You forget ah? Cheebye she has been my fuck buddy way before she got attached eh! KNN I always show you her naked photo also what!!!

Lewis: WHAT!!!!!!!!!! SHOW ME AGAIN!

Ah Tan: TIU LEI! Hahahahahaha now I know she is your colleague.. You better not see.. Later you horny you snatch her away from me!

Lewis: Fucker sia bro... Eh serious la! Ok sneak peak sneak peak

Ah Tan: Sneak your mother! Hahaha

Ah Tan refreshed my memory with his fucking experience with Rachel and emphasized the fact that she is one hell of an experience cock sucker and that she gets easily horny whenever Ah Tan licks her ears and her armpits. He also shared the fact that Rachel bf had even paid for his food and beer expenses during one of their secret session last month.....

Rachel: Arhhhgh.. fm..ff..mm.. Fuck me harder honey.. fuck.. so fucking good ...

Ah Tan: mmm.. Fuck Rach.. el.. louder.. moan louder baby

Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak......

Javier incoming call..........

Oh Shit I gotta pick up.. Wait..

Rachel: Hello baby?

Piak Piak Piak...

Javier: Eh I am reaching downstairs your house in 10 mins... What you want to eat?

Rachel...mmm..f..Erm... Err...

Javier: Helloo.??

Rachel: Wait... *Breathes heavily*

Piak Piak Piak...

Rachel: You wait down....mmm...ss.. stairs can? I come down we .. go ..mm.. eat together.. my distant cousin today touch down from London.. He.... he might...

Piak PIAK PIAK PIAK!

Javier: Oi your background noisy la! what you doing?

Rachel: *Breathing* Im working out la!... Aiyo... My distant cousin might join us for dinner

Javier: Ahh okok sorry baby.. you continue with your work out see you later. Love u!

Rachel Hang Up......

Rachel: OOhhh..fuc....k baby you...fmm you almost g....got me into...ahhhhhh

Ah Tan held onto Rachel firmly into a doggy style position as he fucked Rachel as hard as he could. Cupping her breasts and while enjoying every moment of her moans. Rachel reached behind to hold Ah tan’s arm for more support and demand Ah Tan to fuck her harder.

Rachel: Ahh..quuick baby...no time...fuck...faster baby ...mmm...fuck..

Ah Tan: Cummmmming.......Faster...Faster turn around and suck my cock

Rachel turned around like a swift hornet and closed her eyes as Ah Tan’s releases his white load onto Rachel’s face enjoying every moment of the adrenaline rush from the phone call earlier.

Last edited by boobastic; 31-01-2018 at 02:35 PM.
Old 31-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Nice story.. I love the fucking the girl while she's on phone moment
Old 31-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mompowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good write up. Support!
Old 01-02-2018, 01:06 AM