The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
U should tell apple yourself about the JuaGen. Is there a need to involve lady boss? If she still doesn't follow, then different story.

Lady boss may target Apple and later it will be more difficult for her to work. Lady boss got teach Apple how to JuaGen? And whether Lady boss will make things more difficult for Apple? Nobody really knows....
I didn't state the full story and conversation with boss and my massage with Apple. Hence, maybe you didn't understand.

Apple's massage is typically piano massage. Also, just want you to release asap. I've even had sex with her previously. Just that it was nothing special and hence I didn't mention earlier. Just pure sex. Also did try guiding her to proper JuaGen and in the end, I got was masturbation.

I've also received PM from bros mentioning that they received HJ and they felt upset about it. I felt that since I was the one who introduced the shop to bros here, I should tell LB about it.

JH is the cousin of Apple. She also did advise Apple to perform the job properly but unsuccessful.

Well, I don't see the need to type all these nonsense here till now since u mentioned. I believe bros here are not interested in it too.
Agree?

Last edited by Class5; 17-09-2019 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Spelt wrongly
Old 12-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Wahkao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to the hint given by bros here, managed to find the place. Went in JB yesterday to get massage and usual miscellaneous item. Was there at around 430 and was told to wait 1hr since JH was attending to other people or if i would wanna choose other masseuse (Apple). But i decided to wait for JH since she's more recommended.

Went up to the shop at about 530 and there was this lady (abit short and slightly plump) who open the door for me. Not sure whether its the lady boss or not. Enter the room straight away entering and saw JH in the room. Indeed i would say that she is a milf and to each of the bros liking. Her massage is good and do not cut corners. She will massage and will ask if certain body parts is pain and she will focus more on that area.

When i turn around after massaging my back. Then the question has popped. if i need to massage my lil bro. Of cause i said yes, wanted to try her JG skills as well. As nearing to the end, she ask me if i would like to release and i said yes of cause as well. Shot quite alot of cum till she said WAH. i didnt expect to shoot so much as well. haha

I would rate her as JG 9/10. Massage 9/10.

Total spend : 87rm for 1hr 30min + 50rm JG

She told me some bros would ask her for other service and when she decline, customer not happy. hence i think that probably you should respect her as well and not because if she provide certain service to certain bros then you should deserve it as well. Thats my thoughts.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Weng3984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bros, can share the location .. Thank yiu
Old 12-09-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahkao View Post

When i turn around after massaging my back. Then the question has popped. if i need to massage my lil bro. Of cause i said yes, wanted to try her JG skills as well. As nearing to the end, she ask me if i would like to release and i said yes of cause as well. Shot quite alot of cum till she said WAH. i didnt expect to shoot so much as well. haha

She told me some bros would ask her for other service and when she decline, customer not happy. hence i think that probably you should respect her as well and not because if she provide certain service to certain bros then you should deserve it as well. Thats my thoughts.
Hi bro, so the JG with Release is 50rm or 100rm as stated in some other frs.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahkao View Post
Thanks to the hint given by bros here, managed to find the place. Went in JB yesterday to get massage and usual miscellaneous item. Was there at around 430 and was told to wait 1hr since JH was attending to other people or if i would wanna choose other masseuse (Apple). But i decided to wait for JH since she's more recommended.

Went up to the shop at about 530 and there was this lady (abit short and slightly plump) who open the door for me. Not sure whether its the lady boss or not. Enter the room straight away entering and saw JH in the room. Indeed i would say that she is a milf and to each of the bros liking. Her massage is good and do not cut corners. She will massage and will ask if certain body parts is pain and she will focus more on that area.

I like and love your last paragraph. My respect to you
Old 12-09-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Hi bro, so the JG with Release is 50rm or 100rm as stated in some other frs.
I believe it's to each his own.
I personally also given her RM 50 when I asked for HJ only.
Also gave her RM 100 when she BBBJ for me.
Also ever gave RM 150 too.
Above mentioned are excluding massage session cost.

It all depends on individual. If u feel that she's worth it, give more, she'll remember you and provide better service in future.
Old 13-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the reply. Understand entrance fees is separate. Just need to know that the jg fees is rm50 or anything above is extra tips to her.
Old 13-09-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kamelp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can share contact?
Old 17-09-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bastardhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Able to share location?
Old 17-09-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
samjohn141980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Please share the contact detail and location please
Old 17-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Guys, as it is, the location has already been made known somewhere in the postings.

If you have gone through the postings, you would have noticed. If you are really interested in it, read through and you guys will know how and where the shop is at.
Old 17-09-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post
Guys, as it is, the location has already been made known somewhere in the postings.

If you have gone through the postings, you would have noticed. If you are really interested in it, read through and you guys will know how and where the shop is at.
Guys, it's already very detailed, and please do a little finger walking to search through the thread.
Old 17-09-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kikiandcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Peng View Post
Guys, it's already very detailed, and please do a little finger walking to search through the thread.
Hi bro, I tried to search at the stretch of shops near king spa 1. Around the area I saw a 711 stall may I know is the stop name tian zu?
Old 18-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tiko12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Currently at the area. Beside the shop got a small coffeeshop? Then u walk in have to climb stairs?
Old 18-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tiko12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went up the stairs then dunno correct shop or not then i walk down. Got many rooms. Seem like botique hotel. Is it the one?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1