The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 14
biggydude is one of the Best!biggydude is one of the Best!biggydude is one of the Best!biggydude is one of the Best!
Re: East side MP with hidden GEM!

Shared with another bunch of bros
Old 13-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
rider0101 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro do share if possible tks !
Old 13-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Smile Re: East side MP with hidden GEM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggydude View Post
Went in to recce this new MP, environment was good. Got this lady called X. Lookswise 7/10 look young A+ B size from china. Chatted thru out the massage and not PIANO massage confirm! Thought no more GQ liao. After 40mins Went to thighs spread the legs and massage the inner thighs and touch the balls a few times. SIAO LIAO.
Asked to turn around and massage the thigh and inner thigh still. The rest you know liao best part can free roam. I'm only willing to share to bro's here that have higher rep don't wanna lose this playground.

Massage : $50+
Happy Ending : $50
Bro mind to share the location n ctc no? Million thanks
Old 14-06-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 22
zeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: East side MP with hidden GEM!

A long overdue FR after getting the contacts from bro biggydude long ago. Finally found the time to visit this spa today.

I didn’t make any appointment but I remembered the recommendations TS gave and I just try my luck to see if she is available. Before I went inside the shop, I saw a cute syt outside talking on her mobile.

Once inside, counter staff told me the ML I am looking for is available, lucky. While waiting for my ML at the counter, my mind is still on the syt outside. Only then, I realised the syt is the ML I was looking for. She looked like the 90s HK martial art actress, Moon Lee. From certain angles, looked like Yvonne Lim too.

After a quick shower and she came back to the room. She is petite in size and I thought she won’t have much strength. Her pre-oil massage was so-so, I had to ask her to use more strength. But once she starts using oil, I can really feel she is working very hard to ease the knots on my shoulder and back.

After finishing my back, she proceeded to rub my legs. I can feel a couple of accidental brushes against my balls and slowly my bro starts to have reactions. When she asked me to turn around, my bro was already semi erected. She grabbed the stool and sat beside me. She saw my hardon and instantly popped the GQ. Like one of the bros said, she kept peeping out the window fearing someone may see us.

Looks: 8.5/10
Massage: 8/10 (higher if she paid as much attention to my legs as my back)
Autoroam: Yes
Boob: A cup. (Right side is bigger than left)
Dmg: 80+50 (opt for 90mins)
RTM: yes. Eye candy with strength, why not.

Thanks to TS for sharing.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
a40x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact
Old 15-06-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
chiefclerk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can some kind soul share the gem details with me please! Thanks
Old 15-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
siala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysiala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Went in to recce this new MP, environment was good. Got this lady called X. Lookswise 7/10 look young A+ B size from china. Chatted thru out the massage and not PIANO massage confirm! Thought no more GQ liao. After 40mins Went to thighs spread the legs and massage the inner thighs and touch the balls a few times. SIAO LIAO.
Asked to turn around and massage the thigh and inner thigh still. The rest you know liao best part can free roam. I'm only willing to share to bro's here that have higher rep don't wanna lose this playground.

Hey man do you mind sharing info about this? thanks in advance
Old 15-06-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

bro, can share contact?
Old 15-06-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hilux is Cool - loads of Potential

Please please pm me
Old 17-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 14
biggydude is one of the Best!biggydude is one of the Best!biggydude is one of the Best!biggydude is one of the Best!

Shared with another bunch of bros
Old 17-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
A long overdue FR after getting the contacts from bro biggydude long ago. Finally found the time to visit this spa today.

I didn’t make any appointment but I remembered the recommendations TS gave and I just try my luck to see if she is available. Before I went inside the shop, I saw a cute syt outside talking on her mobile.

Once inside, counter staff told me the ML I am looking for is available, lucky. While waiting for my ML at the counter, my mind is still on the syt outside. Only then, I realised the syt is the ML I was looking for. She looked like the 90s HK martial art actress, Moon Lee. From certain angles, looked like Yvonne Lim too.

After a quick shower and she came back to the room. She is petite in size and I thought she won’t have much strength. Her pre-oil massage was so-so, I had to ask her to use more strength. But once she starts using oil, I can really feel she is working very hard to ease the knots on my shoulder and back.

After finishing my back, she proceeded to rub my legs. I can feel a couple of accidental brushes against my balls and slowly my bro starts to have reactions. When she asked me to turn around, my bro was already semi erected. She grabbed the stool and sat beside me. She saw my hardon and instantly popped the GQ. Like one of the bros said, she kept peeping out the window fearing someone may see us.

Looks: 8.5/10
Massage: 8/10 (higher if she paid as much attention to my legs as my back)
Autoroam: Yes
Boob: A cup. (Right side is bigger than left)
Dmg: 80+50 (opt for 90mins)
RTM: yes. Eye candy with strength, why not.

Thanks to TS for sharing.
was your ML call linda by any chance?
Old 17-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: East side MP with hidden GEM!

yo bro, please share me this gem contact and shop. thanks

Quote:

Old 17-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
davidboy1985 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro! Can PM me the location?
Old 17-06-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 22
zeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
was your ML call linda by any chance?
Nope. My ml is not linda
Old 18-06-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Cbzai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCbzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster