The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [On-going story] Converting a legit Tuina Lady

Well said bro maybe she remind you or your ex too much that you don't want to hurt her feeling. Well i feel if she really something to cherish than just walk day past a day with her. I am not sure from the way i interpret her little story IMHO she and hubby is not really working out well but she love her kid. I don't know when it come to KCing (which i read across the board many such ML and FL do it so customer will go back to them) But hmm i not the one there feeling it 1st hand so i ain't sure. But maybe a season player like you can detect. So i would say go long walk one day past one day with her till it last. Just hope it don't turn messy like you mention. Good luck bro await your further update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
I’m thinking maybe this ML reminds me of one of my ex very long ago whom I always felt that I had let down. Remind not in terms of looks but in terms of the way she smile and talks. Maybe that’s why I am so infatuated with her now.

Started this thread cos my original plan was to coax her into bed and enjoy myself but now a bit scared that it may be another thing I regret if I hurt her. So far, she seems genuinely nice, a bit of 傻大姐 type suppressed by her evil boss. Even when my past “keep the change tips” was only $2, she seemed so happy and grateful. And when she’s sharing her own daily details and about how she went alone to certain places in Sg cos she just wanted to take a look but no one can accompany her, it makes me think of that ex whom I didn’t bother spending much time with unless I want to fuck her or get her to blow me made me finally dare to tell myself what a bastard I am when I’m with her. Hope this will not turn out to be a mess again, and if things progress, time to keep my Monday free to accompany her to do what she wants while she’s still in Sg
Old 13-09-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Quote:
To continue

As I’m thinking of how to prolong the journey, ML spoke

Looks like you can fuck her this Sunday.
Old 13-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Well said bro maybe she remind you or your ex too much that you don't want to hurt her feeling. Well i feel if she really something to cherish than just walk day past a day with her. I am not sure from the way i interpret her little story IMHO she and hubby is not really working out well but she love her kid. I don't know when it come to KCing (which i read across the board many such ML and FL do it so customer will go back to them) But hmm i not the one there feeling it 1st hand so i ain't sure. But maybe a season player like you can detect. So i would say go long walk one day past one day with her till it last. Just hope it don't turn messy like you mention. Good luck bro await your further update.
Thanks bro, I’m no expert from KC too, but she really seems like a simple lady who wants to do her best for her kid. Anyway I got an impt meeting on Monday morning so can’t really stay too Long out with her, probably will try to see if I can ask her out on Monday afternoon instead.
Old 13-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 17
suilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud of

great story.. keep it up .. I wish to see more stories that she is happy and not just how u got into her pants .. cheers ...
Old 13-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 12
Lola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant future

Ts must be eagerly waiting for Sunday to come. Upz u my humble 7 for ur sharing. Good luck.
Old 14-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by suilou18 View Post
great story.. keep it up .. I wish to see more stories that she is happy and not just how u got into her pants .. cheers ...
I hope can share more on how I made her happy too, actually a bit Sian now, not Sian of her but Sian that can’t control lil bro. Wanted to treat her nicely but I think if I’m alone with her, sure keep thinking of ways to get into her pants. Dunno if she trying to lay KC trap for me or not, but she seems like someone I don’t mind spending time with to go out see things with and enjoy her company rather than doing different positions and fulfilling my fantasies. Walked past her shop just now, didn’t manage to see her but her boss seemed to recognise me. Also dunno if she will kanna monitored and tekan more too cos of me. Haiz... really old Liao, in the past is think of fastest way into woman pants, wack till song then fastest way to exit, now consider so many things
Old 14-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Nomsit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, support this thread..
Old 15-09-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story! 

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 15-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

keep it going, bro
Old 15-09-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nicely done!
Give her more time bro...she has kids in China and she knows she is doing something wrong..
I have a same PRC who had converted into PR already...all this while, only JG, HDL and HJ me little bro....I only managed to suck her breasts for more than 6yrs... I treat her like a friend and that’s why I didn’t go anything further...
Finally, it took me more than 6yrs to roam her butt...one thing led to another, I roam into her pants and touch her pussy for a first time in 6yrs!
And recently, because I senses that she really likes me, she started to give me BJ.. I have only got sucked by her on my nipples and she is damn good and gentle. I can only imagine her mouth on my cock...so, imagine he feeling I have when she cup my cock head With her mouth...her tongue action is so gentle on the head and she just placed her tongue on my entire shaft. It’s my first time seeing someone I know for 6yrs, giving me a BJ willingly...
ever since that day, my massage is only hugging, breasts sucking and cock sucking...the way she go down on me willingly can be as high as 10times in 1.5hrs...
I’m not an expert but give her time....she will reward you dutifully....
Old 16-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Guess bro now in dilemma cause she seem like a nice lady or part is whether is she laying a KC trap for you. But she seem like a nice companionship lady so i guess have to wait and see whether there is any hidden color surfacing. Some of them will surface fast once they realise you have step into their little setup.

Quote:
I hope can share more on how I made her happy too, actually a bit Sian now, not Sian of her but Sian that can’t control lil bro. Wanted to treat her nicely but I think if I’m alone with her, sure keep thinking of ways to get into her pants. Dunno if she trying to lay KC trap for me or not, but she seems like someone I don’t mind spending time with to go out see things with and enjoy her company rather than doing different positions and fulfilling my fantasies. Walked past her shop just now, didn’t manage to see her but her boss seemed to recognise me. Also dunno if she will kanna monitored and tekan more too cos of me. Haiz... really old Liao, in the past is think of fastest way into woman pants, wack till song then fastest way to exit, now consider so many things
Old 16-09-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

So I visited her yesterday night and had some time after my morning meeting to share.

Went back to find her after making an appointment in the morning, again the ending time will be just slightly after her knock off time. But as I walked towards the shop, I was actually at a lost to how to react when I see her, should I try to be as usual, more friendly or more aloof?

Took out a cig and started smoking as I approached the shop. Didn't see her outside the shop, so guess she's busy. However as I am still smoking, the door of the shop opened and she came out. We made eye contact and this time instead of the usual expressionless face, she actually looked a bit shy and looked away quickly. Told her I will be going in after finishing my smoke, she just nodded and went back into the shop.

Went in and the first part of the massage was awkward to say the least. We tried to make some small talks that all ended quickly in silence, she didn't try to reposition herself for my easy access to her calfs and I didn't try to reach for it too. After the back massage was done, she asked me to turn around and as we finally made eye contact again, I smiled at her (gently I hope, not the diry old man) and she smiled back weakly. No death glare, she seemed more shy than anything else.

Me: Busy today?
ML: Yes, today is quite packed
Me: Did you manage to have your dinner?
ML: Yup, I had 30 mins of break just now.

This time of small talk went on for a while before she told me that she had "ba guan" on her shoulders as they are aching. I reached out and gently rub and knead softly on her shoulders

Me: Here?
ML (nodding): Yup
Me (whispering): I help you massage
ML: Huh?

I sat up and and signalled for her to sit on the bed. She keeps shaking her head at first and tried to create some distance from me, but I was insistent and finally she sat with her back facing me. I started to massage her shoulders and it was really tense. After about 1 min, she suddenly stood up and we started whispering to each other

ML: I can't relax, I'm too nervous and my shoulders is more tense
Me: Just sit and relax
ML: I can't
Me: I promise you I will just massage your shoulders ok? Will not touch anywhere else
ML: It's not just that
Me: Just relax and sit down

Finally she obliged again and I gently knead on them again until I can feel that she's starting to relax her muscles.

Me: Lay down, I help you knead your back too
ML: No
Me: Just lie down.

This time, it's easier to coax her to lie down and she just laid with a pillow rather than putting her head at the hole of the bed there. I started pressing her back. She commented that my pressing was not bad, I told her that people who go for regular massages normally will know a bit about where to press, we started to chat a bit more normally until my hands start to press on her butt. Can feel her tensing up again, but she slowly relaxed and allowed me to continue, while I also pressed on her thighs and calfs. I lingered my hands on her thighs more though. She shifted to move her thighs closer together, but didn't say or do anything else. I starting squeezing her butt and roaming her whole body outside her clothes and peeked at her face, she was closing her eyes tightly. I purposely let my hands move to the side and touch her side boob/bra however it should be described. Again, not resistance, just eyes closing very tightly. I looked at the clock and we have about 10 mins left, so decided to try my best to give her a good massage and stopped all these roaming. Throughout this, we didn't talk at all.

Finally time is up and I gently patted her. She opened her eyes and looked at me and whispered her thanks. No old routine, though I signalled that I will be at the back of the shop and she nodded.

Paid up, drank and left the shop and hovered around where I waited for her the previous time. This time, she came out much faster and after spotting me, she started walking to the carpark where I had parked my car. I followed her and she stopped at the corner of the carpark to wait for me to catch up.

Will update again when I have time on the journey back to her house. It was still a straight drive to her home, as it's almost midnight and I also don't want to be too tired for this morning's meeting.
Old 16-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Camping for the ride back home
Old 16-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
aedward12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like a gf in waiting. Gratz bro. You may have found a good gf-to-be.
Just treat her nice.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates, look promising for further development.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1