The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any fun around Beach Road area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
I thought tuanehbu, F cup Alice at Chin Swee? The other tuanehneh is Joey. I thikk 1x Bali Lane.
I thought Joey retired a few years back?
I remember her saying balik kampung
Old 16-09-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
I thought Joey retired a few years back?
I remember her saying balik kampung
This is what I remember as well - I tried to find Joey but they said she no longer around.

Now that shop got another new one with an apparent nice chest - but i haven't try yet.
Old 16-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 19
SexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to behold

Now they reno liao. Closed
Old 16-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexCraved View Post
Now they reno liao. Closed
Yeah until October.

A bit Sian, wanted to try one of the other girls, but saw comments saying that she left recently. :/
Old 17-09-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Yeah until October.

A bit Sian, wanted to try one of the other girls, but saw comments saying that she left recently. :/
Bro , you the hidden Spa at the plaza?
Old 17-09-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
This is what I remember as well - I tried to find Joey but they said she no longer around.

Now that shop got another new one with an apparent nice chest - but i haven't try yet.
Months ago just met her for a fuck. Definitely in SG.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thrillho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to a spa on beach road near purvis. New there but was offered Y***Y***. She's a PRC probably in her 30s - slim body.

I was lead to a small room. Changed and went to use the shower in a separate room. After a quick wash down, went back to the room, where she was waiting and laid down on the massage table. She started with a basic back and shoulder massage and then on to the legs. Note, I'm not a big fan of pressure on my calfs - so that didn't really do much for me.

Once she got to the upper thigh area and then I just widen my legs to give her some space to work. That's when you flip over and she asked if you wanted body on body. I said sure and she removed her top and I was playing around with her tits while she started the HJ. Her tits are definitely fake. There's a lot of panting going on and afterwards I finish up and wash up before leaving.

Looks - 7 / 10 -
Massage - 6 / 10 -
Service Attitude - 7 / 10

Overall, I would probably not return as there's probably better places to try but I was in the area and needed a release.
Old 09-04-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys,

saw on ig regarding this P*** Spa along Purvis Street. On google they call it R***x*ng Spa. Anyone has tried that place before?

Im not from around there so it will be quite a long drive to go. But if its a playable place i dont mind and providing more FR
Old 09-04-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hi guys,

saw on ig regarding this P*** Spa along Purvis Street. On google they call it R***x*ng Spa. Anyone has tried that place before?

Im not from around there so it will be quite a long drive to go. But if its a playable place i dont mind and providing more FR
At best HJ at Rxxxxxxx spa
Old 19-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hi guys,

all photos are heavily photoshopped
Old 19-04-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i started a thread regarding the R******* place few weeks ago. Thread disappeared like magic. what bro said earlier is correct. Heavy photoshop. If they use the photos for their passport they would be jailed.
Old 20-04-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
At best HJ at Rxxxxxxx spa
that depends what time you're there.
Old 22-04-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sealwoon is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, any new update on the Rxxxxxxx Spa?
I know of a GILF that recently came back from China and said she working there now.
Know her as GILF because the ex-spa where she used to work, her colleagues said she is already a Grandma in China.
Yup, the new photo she sent me via WhatsApp is heavily PS.
Old 25-04-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
that depends what time you're there.
Lolx... Guess I'm not there regular enough
Old 26-04-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Lolx... Guess I'm not there regular enough
go b4 the crowd gather... or b4 the boss goes

Up u 16....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1