The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
A tale of a stepdad and his stepdaughter

A tale of a stepdad and his stepdaughter

Chapter 1: Introduction

Thomas Blair is a middle-aged caucasian in Singapore. He is born in the United States, raised in New York and came to Singapore since a decade ago to work in a manufacturing plant as the regional director.

He is a very capable senior level executive, used to be a good looking guy when he was still a young college student back in the States. Now, he is 52 years old, carries a heavy belly and smokes a lot. However, he is considerably rich and packed with humorous talking style. So, it is not hard to attract women.

He remained a bachelor until he met Janet Tan and her 19-year-old daughter, Rachel.

In 2017, he married this Singaporean divorcee. That is how he started his new chapter of life as a husband and a stepdad. Also, he converted to Singaporean and officially gave up his American citizenship.

Now, he gets to vote for the government just like the rest of us.

His wife is a local Singaporean Chinese lady, average looking but with a well-endowed figure. She is 43 years old now and she does yoga everyday to keep her figure nice. Her name is Janet Tan.

Janet is those kind of women who never have to work to earn her own money. She has been a carefree jobless housewife since a long time ago. She married young, then she got divorced and got remarried to Thomas swiftly. They got to know each other through mutual friends and a scandalous affair quickly led to a divorce and a new marriage.

Janet is those kind of dumb hot aunty that young guys would fuck happily. I mean, who could resist her D cup tits when she is just a 1.6m petite asian lady? Yes, maybe they are a bit saggy since she is a middle-aged aunty, but hey I would say yes to fuck a nice sexy milf.

Her genes pass on well. Her daughter who lives with them is a NTU student now, 21 years old and carries the same D cup tits as her mother. Her name is Rachel. Rachel plays volleyball regularly and she has been in the school team since her high school days.

She has tight body, good abs, perky round ass and voluptuous tits, despite also an average looking lady. When Thomas first found out his stepdaughter was a volleyball player, he choked on his water and said how could one with such big tits play sports.

Janet chuckled with his tasteless joke and Rachel already felt uneasy. That was a year ago.

After the marriage, Janet and Rachel were quick to find out Thomas’s drinking problem. One night, he came back home drunk again. He stared uncomfortably long at Rachel. Rachel was wearing a loosely large t-shirt with hot pants, watching TV.

Then Thomas said to Rachel sluggishly: “You have got big tits like your mom, you can make men to do whatever you want them to.”

Rachel never liked her own dad. But she hated Thomas.

** to be continued
Old 04-09-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TonyCottee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A tale of a stepdad and his stepdaughter

Please continue!!
Old 04-09-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.
Old 04-09-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 2: Rachel

Let’s talk about Rachel.

Rachel is taught by her mother since young that girls should always behave as ladylike as possible. It is the only way to win boys over and get free meals and free rides. She witnesses how her mother utilises her assets to swoon men around her for as long as she can remember.

Thomas is just one of them. However, Thomas is also the richest one among them and so Janet jumped ship immediately. The affair between Thomas and Janet happened when Rachel was just a 19 years old poly student.

She bumped into them while they were fucking inside her parents’ room. Her dad was on an overseas trip in Malaysia. It was a perfect chance for Janet to bring Thomas back.

It was a lazy afternoon and Rachel was feeling sick. So, she decided to skip class and went back home earlier. The moment she stepped foot inside the living room, she noticed a strange pair of Timberland shoes on the shoe rack. Janet moaned so loud that she could even hear her.

It was not the first time Rachel saw other men in the house when dad was not around. However, Rachel felt immensely curious this time that she decided to walk quietly towards her parents’ room.

The door was not closed completely and she could see two naked bodies on the bed. She saw her mom riding on Thomas wildly, two fat tits swung furiously as both people moaned in great pleasure. Her mom’s eyes were closed, she was enjoying Thomas’s dick by moving her hips with great rhythm.

Thomas’s big hands grabbed her tits and she could see the flesh squeezing out from his hands. Her mom has such great pair of tits, almost as good as Rachel. She decided to take a picture and sent it to her boyfriend at that time.

Her boyfriend’s name was Nathan, a tall athletic Indian boy from her poly class. When they fucked, Nathan sometimes would say perverted things about her mom.

“Moan like your mom,” Nathan would demand jokingly sometimes when they made love.
“When your tits get saggier, they will be just like your mom,” said Nathan when groping her while studying together.

She told Nathan about how her mother cheated all these years. That was why Nathan and Rachel had no respect for Janet since the beginning.

Nathan and Rachel broke up not long after Janet and Thomas married each other. Now, she is all alone in this dysfunctional family.

** to be continued
Old 04-09-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
1eyedino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping here for more
Old 05-09-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, we need more more info about this family!! Do give us more 😄
Old 05-09-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro...
Old 06-09-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 07-09-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 07-09-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good lively story, please continue...
Old 07-09-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
steamsauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support and camping here
Old 08-09-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1