The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking a chiobu yoga babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanal View Post
So sexy wear, black tube and braless!
yeah bro, very sexy club wear,, wheeeew
Old 14-09-2019, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here for more! Your fantastic story refreshed my memory!
Old 14-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!

Great story! Camping for more. Please share.
Old 14-09-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
enchantmyPP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 14-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoying the story bro, please continue!
Old 14-09-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 7
SnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to behold

More action in the private room!
Old 14-09-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd..

My mouth enjoyed sucking her small, cute tits, licking and coating her sweat covered nipples with my saliva, while the music of the club thumped in the background. Her pants were quite fitted, and the zipper was off to the side, meaning it would be hard to finger her pussy without having to remove her entire pants, which was difficult in the club. As I lifted her right arm and hungrily dragged my tongue under her lower tricep and meeting her smooth armpit, swirling my tongue deeply into it, i heard her moan a little louder, making me wonder how her pussy was, and how to quickly access it.

I decided to stop for the moment, drawing my spit coated tongue out of her armpit and back to her mouth, kissing and swapping spit with her again, before settling back to drink our champagne. She was clearly enjoying it.

S: "Do you always take girls clothes off in public places?" she smiled, pretty chill in tone, as she pulled her tube top up.

I was a little lost for words, partly because the blood had long since left my brain and was all between my legs

Me: Um, well, uh, only if they, umm are as cute as you. And I quickly gulped some champagne after that lame line.

She laughed. S: My boobs are too small lah. I dunno about that.

She said it in the tone of a girl who knew she was hotter than 99% of girls, but was just being modest.

Me: "Your boobs taste great." And I quickly gulped another drink, as another bad one liner escaped my lips (face palming myself mentally at this time)

Sharmaine laughed again. "You're funny lah. My boyfriend is so boring, we never go out and he's not into dancing like me"

I froze. Bbbboyfriend? Alamak, she never told me this before. I distinctly remembered she said "single on 7/7."

Having just french kissed her for the past hour and licked her lovely tits and pits, i quickly changed the subject.

Me: "This club is pretty cool right, I like this VIP area.."

Sharmaine: "Yeah, I felt so lonely most nights I wasn't working. It's nice to come out to a place like this for the first time in Shanghai!"

As the champagne was nearing empty, it was getting to about 1am.

Me: "Let's head to my hotel near here. It has a nice view of the Bund, I'll show it to you since it's much higher than the club."

S: "Oh, but it's getting late, maybe I should go home"

Me: (Ok bros, being honest, I booked a ok-price/nice hotel near the club in the event I could take away Miss Chiobu Sharmaine, so I sort of didn't want to sleep in its bed alone, and having wasted money!) .. Oh, but, um, the Didi car service isn't always safe this time of night. Why don't we go to the hotel, and I'll arrange a hotel taxi to take you home?"

S: Oh, I thought Didi was safe like GRAB?

Me: Sometimes different in Shanghai, leh, have to be careful late at night. All types of stories of bad drivers misbehaving with young women and charging too much late at night.

(alamak, this girl still a bit naive, needed an old man like me to teach her the ways of the world .. and hopefully also let same old man enjoy her pussy in exchange for his wise words)

S: Ok, ok, then let's see your hotel and take a car from there. I also haven't seen any nice hotels in Shanghai as yet! I think it will be fun!

Settled the bill at VIP area of the club, and hotel was only 5 minute walk away. I was plan to show her the nice view of the Bund real estate, while I HOPEFULLY get a view of the real estate between her lovely toned legs.

contd...
Old 14-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
FaceBuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
I was plan to show her the nice view of the Bund real estate, while I HOPEFULLY get a view of the real estate between her lovely toned legs.

contd...
Please describe the view in detail
Old 16-09-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 16-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 16-09-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story, camping
Old 17-09-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

contd..

As I opened the door and we walked into the room, I decided to kiss her again, this time a lot of tongue, near the door. I guess she wasn't as interested as i thought in looking at view from the window, as she returned my kiss, allowing me to pull her tube top down again and reveal her cute little perky boobs. We kissed some more, as i pressed her petite slim body against the wall, more forcefully groping her little handful boobs and pulling her nipples gently. She moaned into my mouth as i did, as i brought her hand to my crotch area, my johnson well erect and tenting my pants.

I wanted to see her pussy and i unbuttoned her fitted pants, and she didn't resist. I slipped my hand down her pants, and felt her underwear, very small, maybe a g-string... my fingers with barely enough room, pushed underneath her g-string, under her pants (it was a tight fit) and felt her millenial cunt, bald and smooth, under that g-string. I was keen leh, to get those pants off, and i unzipped a zipper at the side (i wondered how they were so fitted even after unbuttoning!!) and yanked them down. Those smooth, tan legs, i remember from the gym, but first time i saw her in undies, a tiny black g-string.

S: "wow you move fast Mister" . she laughed. You know I dont usually do this. and of course no sex on the first date.

Bros, i'm no lady's man, but now old man and after 20 years of girlfriends, str, ltr, fb, FL, ML, ML to FB, CL meetups, angmoh pussy on dating app, i know this line means "you play your cards right, we will be fucking"

I just say "yeah, i do" nothing too profound leh. My focus now was to slip her pants off, and also her tiny g-string. Her light tan skin tone was the same under that g-string, bald, baby smooth cunt, no sign of even stubble. I cupped her cunt, feeling a silky softness and she smiled.

S: "Do you always move so fast with girls?"

Me: "Only if they are nice to me" .. she laughed again

Cupping her cunt and gently rubbing her pussy lips from the outside, i felt she was already soaking. i imagined she hadn't fucked for a while because of her internship and bf in sg (which she randomly mentioned earlier, even though i thougth she was single) .. so this night out was making her horny.

She still had her lowered tube top on, as we kissed again and i gently started rubbing her smooth pussy lips. My index finger slipped in, slowly, but easily because of the silky wetness. But she was incredibly tight, grasping my index finger like a tight glove.. and as she moaned, loudly, my other hand roughly gripped a firm, gym toned butt cheek.. as I thought about how to bring her closer to the bed, and my mouth closer to her pussy.

contd..
Old 17-09-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 18-09-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 18-09-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ..so sexciting...now finally TS got to see her prized possession.....her forbidden fruit n glory part below which all men will salivate to see and feel in their girls ..hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1