The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
eugenengsx is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Anyone likes to make gf/wife wear sexy when go out

Than u squeeze her cb n neh neh in the public

Other guys who see it will be so jealous
Old 15-09-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
bloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone likes to make gf/wife wear sexy when go out

Most normal people who see her won't be jealous. The ones who get jealous are usually your sociopath types and it really isn't much of an accomplishment trying to get their attention. If, in fact, your girl is a real looker, she might draw looks of admiration but only the sick in mind or the maladjusted would feel jealousy. A number might feel offended by the way you treat your girl in public, since she probably deserves respect too.
Old 15-09-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

cb can squeeze? Anyway like disrepect to your wife leh, unless she dun mind getting grope by you in public then go ahead, but not good for children or teenager if see your lewd act. Wait like the tv commercial many people will "tsk" you, the worse is getting caught on camera and famous overnight on various social platforms.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
AntheaA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntheaA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My ex loved it when i wore sexy and skimpy clothing out. He always liked when i wear g string, go braless and wear bodycon dress.. he would squeeze my butt when nobody is looking. And tell me that i make him horny by wearing so skimpy. Dat turns me on too we always hav hot sex aft we go out..
Old 16-09-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah you are lovely i use to do that to my woman but well now is like "i am not comfortable in those clothing"

The aftermath of it is so hot remind me once when we were in suntec browsing at a bookfair. This dude in suit i think is one of those MLM company keep following her around and eventually approaches her inviting her for coffee etc. I waited for awhile before i walk to her and stare at the dude. He realise she is with someone past her a name card ask her to contact and walk away.

She left the name card in some book hahaha and the aftermath was some hot action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntheaA View Post
My ex loved it when i wore sexy and skimpy clothing out. He always liked when i wear g string, go braless and wear bodycon dress.. he would squeeze my butt when nobody is looking. And tell me that i make him horny by wearing so skimpy. Dat turns me on too we always hav hot sex aft we go out..

Last edited by acidicavex; 16-09-2019 at 10:28 AM.
Old 16-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntheaA View Post
Me too!!. .. turns me on too .. I likey...see my gf wear sexily n skimpily, braless and pantiless.... gives me the super hardon !! ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-09-2019 at 11:06 AM.
Old 16-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Only at overseas, since the possibility of bumping into someone familiar is remote.
Old 16-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

My ex bf always wanted me to wear see thru in skirt or dress or in jump suit with no bra and panties when we go for movies so he can always squeeze my boobs or fingered me while watching movies. After a few times, I propose to him to watch Netflix at home instead so I don’t have to wear anything and he can do whatever he wants than to touch me openly in the public. He left me months later saying it’s not thrills with me accompany him. Hee hee
Old 16-09-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch sorry to hear that but i guess it like a ex say it get bore when you are always doing it within 4 walls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
My ex bf always wanted me to wear see thru in skirt or dress or in jump suit with no bra and panties when we go for movies so he can always squeeze my boobs or fingered me while watching movies. After a few times, I propose to him to watch Netflix at home instead so I don’t have to wear anything and he can do whatever he wants than to touch me openly in the public. He left me months later saying it’s not thrills with me accompany him. Hee hee
Old 16-09-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Ouch sorry to hear that but i guess it like a ex say it get bore when you are always doing it within 4 walls.
It's like nothing sexciting like exposing n doing it in public at different places. ... and also it is familiarity breeds contempt.. after some time u get sick of tat person ..n u go looking for something or someone new who can excite u all over again.. and so the cycle goes on n on.. n it never ends n we r never sexstified ... tats human really... how sad

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-09-2019 at 01:42 PM.
Old 16-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Well i feel this days due to too much social media police things really get abit boring. As compare to the time when the Hp camera is still very crappy now with a Huawei P30 you zoom into great details.
Not to mention the many fashion police that once spot you dressing out of the norm start snap photos and post all over the social media. That kill all this dressing up sexy part. Can't blame the ladies for not wanting too dress up i mean who want to be in the spotlight when you are working and living in Sg?

Just like the couple Ourworld they the lady got sexpose by her friend but lucky is it end with happy ending with the couples. Not many will have such great ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
It's like nothing sexciting like exposing n doing it in public at different places. ... and also it is familiarity breeds contempt.. after some time u get sick of tat person ..n u go looking for something or someone new who can excite u all over again.. and so the cycle goes on n on.. n it never ends n we r never sexstified ... tats human really... how sad
Old 16-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17573 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengsx View Post
Than u squeeze her cb n neh neh in the public

Other guys who see it will be so jealous
You think squeezing cow de nipple meh!
Old 17-09-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I love when my gf wears revealing. Even in swimsuit i remove padding so her pokies can be seen. Feels good when guys look at my gf exposed. I told my gf to slut herself up when going out for supper or late night movie(less people around so she feels more comfortable)

I dont mind my gf being shamed and called a slut
Old 17-09-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
my ger fb always play w my nipples while waiting for traffic lights .....
Old 28-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lately I have been on Netflix a lot watching "Terrace House Tokyo"...and every time my mind will have this image of sis singlegal lying beside at my sofa being carressed by me....

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1