The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I bump into the FL I like. She was one of my best fuck ever! Tonight got to be a happening night for me. We left and now chilling out at a nearby pub. Stay tune to my FR.
kekeke good for you. Sometimes its worth it to keep fucking the same girl rather than taking risks with new ones
Old 28-08-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

A promise is a promise. Grace just left my room and so this is the FR.
As soon as I checkEd in to my usual hotel, I texted Grace to ask if she is able to meet up. Grace is a FL who I knew from Thermae. What really attracted me is her beautiful smile and Gentle personality. She was 24 at that time and from Esan.
After bonked her 6 months ago (2nd time), she gone MIA for the last 3 months by blocking me in WeeChat. She also did not reply my sms during my last trip to Bangkok 3 months ago. So I was surprised when she reply my text without knowing who I was (I am using a new SIM card). However, I was disappointed when she said she cannot meet me because she was having mensuration.
It was unexpected that I bumped into her at Thermae last night. I recalled about our last bonk where she gave me a superb GFD that made it so unforgettable. It’s kind of awkward when we saw each other. Obviously, her earlier excuse was a lie. Anyway I asked if she wants to stay the night with me. She hesitated for a while and luckily her final answer was yes. It was still awkward at the beginning but things beginning to fall into place when we agreed to go for a drink before heading to my hotel. The god dam GFE is back! We played pool, listened to live band and drank beer. She is pretty as ever but put on a little more weight.... (tired need to catch some sleep, will continue)

Last edited by ZanShen; 28-08-2019 at 11:26 AM.
Old 28-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

After the pub, I hold her hand to walk to my hotel....quite romantic I thought 555. I asked her why she MIA. she said that she actually wanted to stop being a FL. This, she deleted the numbers of her customers. However, easier to say then being done. She works there again.
Apon reaching the hotel, I started kissing her when we entered the lift. She teased me by moving away from me for a second.
It was a happening night. Grace waiter no time and cleaned herself in the bathroom...with my accompany of course. She shared that she will love to make her breast bigger and her nose sharper. Trying to sweet talk her I said I like her as who she is. Original is always better I said.
Grace bath me well and we wait no time to start making love during shower. The actions continue until onto the comfortable king size bed in my room.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Thermae used to be place where non professional girls in need of cash go to for some urgent side income...... in its early days these part time FLs make up more than 50% of the girls there.

The Thermae now has become a place where full time FLs go to ply their trade and easily outnumber the number of part time FLs. It is common to see the same FLs there EVERYNIGHT now....
Old 29-08-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
playplay88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayplay88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros, any good recommendation ? Going bkk for first time. Tq
Old 29-08-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Thermae used to be place where non professional girls in need of cash go to for some urgent side income...... in its early days these part time FLs make up more than 50% of the girls there.

The Thermae now has become a place where full time FLs go to ply their trade and easily outnumber the number of part time FLs. It is common to see the same FLs there EVERYNIGHT now....
Yeah that's why I have been looking elsewhere for the partime FLs
Old 29-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Yeah that's why I have been looking elsewhere for the partime FLs
Yes. It’s easy money for them selling their body at tourist rates. Which other joint has such amount of potential customers flocking in every night.
Old 29-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fishme82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, my first virgin trip to BKK. Stayed nearby to thermae. First night went there and got this FL named Boom. Got her number on wechat after bonking. Paid the standard 2500bhat for Short time. 2nd time went and paid 6000bhat for a long time.
Could I ask the more experienced bros here:
1) what's the best time to visit thermae?
2) got any bros have chio,slim SYT numbers to share? Can PM me? We can exchange and share the contacts

Thanks in advance.
Old 29-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting ST 2500 n LT 6000! Was it worth it? How is the quality?

I’ll b going there this trip, imho, 8-9 may see you seeing the hard working girls but not necessary the best looking. They usually show up from 9 onwards.

With Thai I don’t trade numbers as I feel difficult to communicate, sorry.

My last trip here 5 months ago my recollection is 5k for LT. Hope your 6k gal was worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishme82 View Post
Hey guys, my first virgin trip to BKK. Stayed nearby to thermae. First night went there and got this FL named Boom. Got her number on wechat after bonking. Paid the standard 2500bhat for Short time. 2nd time went and paid 6000bhat for a long time.
Could I ask the more experienced bros here:
1) what's the best time to visit thermae?
2) got any bros have chio,slim SYT numbers to share? Can PM me? We can exchange and share the contacts

Thanks in advance.
Old 30-08-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

My contribution.

Was at the place close to 10pm... many gals but all asking 3000B for ST, finally found one w LT at 5000B. Name Bee, 29 but body still SYT type n smooth, as expected day time selling tickets as she review.

Everything went well till the deed, thought I could get some GFE but none... than she ask to leave by 3am, as she need to return home for work tomorrow. Was trying to sleep together to get some GFE, but no sleep separately else she cannot sleep. Than I think let’s cut lost Liao. 3000B for ST, get out of my sight.

Whole deed less than 2 hours.... maybe better luck next time😥
Old 30-08-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fishme82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey bro ya 6000bhat was because it was really early 10pm or so. Mistake was offering LT at such at early time. Moving forward my strategy is:

1) book a really nearby hotel
2) go at ard 9pm-930pm. Offer ST but can bargain to 2k for even the SYTs. Say you stay nearby and they can even return immediately if u shoot v fast and can't last long haha. Have managed to convinced some chiobus to lower their price to 2k. Some can even bargain 1.5k if lucky using above approach
3) after 1st round go walk around, have dinner or sth. If still got energy go back for round 2 ard 1-2am when they are closing. Can get some really good deals or even LT

Just sharing my 2 cents worth. Hopefully it would be useful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Interesting ST 2500 n LT 6000! Was it worth it? How is the quality?

I’ll b going there this trip, imho, 8-9 may see you seeing the hard working girls but not necessary the best looking. They usually show up from 9 onwards.

With Thai I don’t trade numbers as I feel difficult to communicate, sorry.

My last trip here 5 months ago my recollection is 5k for LT. Hope your 6k gal was worth it.
Old 30-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
My contribution.

Was at the place close to 10pm... many gals but all asking 3000B for ST, finally found one w LT at 5000B. Name Bee, 29 but body still SYT type n smooth, as expected day time selling tickets as she review.

Everything went well till the deed, thought I could get some GFE but none... than she ask to leave by 3am, as she need to return home for work tomorrow. Was trying to sleep together to get some GFE, but no sleep separately else she cannot sleep. Than I think let’s cut lost Liao. 3000B for ST, get out of my sight.

Whole deed less than 2 hours.... maybe better luck next time😥
You did the right thing. If she cannot perform, best to cut lost. With the 2K you can plan for next night.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Thanks for the conversation, my last trip here some 5 months ago, I had GFE feel from both my selection, so I am still chasing this feeling, if it’s going to b just a bang than I feel the soapy message may give better yield, but still depends on your luck w selection, thanks and cheers 🍻, one more nite to try my luck!
Old 31-08-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

The asking indeed are increasing. From 2500 ST/ 5000LT, to 3000ST / 6000LT. The more beautiful looking ones might charge higher. If more carrots willing to high, then price can only go even higher. Not to mention about the surge rate in Thai currency.
My FL wanted to charge me 7K LT for starting early and end at 5am. I told her you can come at 12am. I got only 5K for and not higher. She rather try her luck to see any better customer before meeting me. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for her, she did not meet anyone better. Wasted her time and stood there in Thermae for more than 2 hours.
Old 31-08-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Yes indeed it’s touch and go, finally have my date from T yesterday. She still is a syt by my standard though 33, I guess if you maintain a good body and small you can always look young.

Before picking her up she was busy entertaining jap or korean, but some how things didn’t work well. When I step in she was complaining it’s getting too crowded at T, so ask her LT n she said 5000B. I realised later her usual was 6000B, but I Guess I got lucky w her.

Went to a roof TOP bar had a bottle of red some food to set the mode, and the rest is history .... lucky me I still can have some faith at T.... Cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
The asking indeed are increasing. From 2500 ST/ 5000LT, to 3000ST / 6000LT. The more beautiful looking ones might charge higher. If more carrots willing to high, then price can only go even higher. Not to mention about the surge rate in Thai currency.
My FL wanted to charge me 7K LT for starting early and end at 5am. I told her you can come at 12am. I got only 5K for and not higher. She rather try her luck to see any better customer before meeting me. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for her, she did not meet anyone better. Wasted her time and stood there in Thermae for more than 2 hours.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1