The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2022, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvatoreO View Post
Hi guys. Gonna be my first time heading bkk. ALONE.
As I can gather thermae is the popular place to hook up ? But what is st and lt.

Since I’m alone. Im trying to find someone who might wiling to stay with me maybe 1-2 days. Tony’s outcall fr seems like an alternative.

Please guide a newbie here.
Still a good place… but I doubt any would accompany you for 2 days unless you pay them sufficiently.
Old 19-11-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvatoreO View Post
Hi guys. Gonna be my first time heading bkk. ALONE.
As I can gather thermae is the popular place to hook up ? But what is st and lt.

Since I’m alone. Im trying to find someone who might wiling to stay with me maybe 1-2 days. Tony’s outcall fr seems like an alternative.

Please guide a newbie here.
ST is short time, 1 shot, can go back ur hotel (if nearby, or up to nego) or they bring u to nearby hotel

LT is overnight, usually 2 shot. girl usually leave at 7-8am as some have normal day job.

nego for 1-2 day possible, just pay enough money
Old 19-11-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbananaman View Post
In that case, its really no difference doing ST with a gogobar girl.
gogobar usually have barfine ( >700b)
and have to do some basic LD and drinks (>200-500B)

so base cost to consider also
Old 19-11-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
Yes, Thermae quality has dropped a lot and prices have shot up to 3k just for ST. Majority of time service is poor and rushed as well. It’s no longer the goldmine it used to be. I’ve also seen Thermae girl standing outside the BK outlet nearby after Thermae shuts as no taker. Rates for these outside FL (not the trannies) are as low as 1.5k for ST ( that’s even before haggling).
agree bro

only spot 1 that caught my eye on previous trip
and she quite black face, lol
didn't proceed cos will likely flip

also the girl (non LB) outside is really much more prettier, not sure how their rate is like.

question, how come the girl not going inside Thermae bar?
to avoid competition ?
Old 19-11-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Will be in Bangkok 2nd week Feb onwards, any bros there want to chiong together?
Old 19-11-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post

question, how come the girl not going inside Thermae bar?
to avoid competition ?
The 4 main reasons are :
1) Ladyboy
2) Underage
3) Not willing to pay entry fee (like us they also need to buy drink every time they enter Thermae.... or for those regular FLs who are thete every night, may buy the monthly pass which gives them discounted price for drinks & food)
4) Non-locals (eg Myanmar, Cambodian, Laos etc)

These are the main reasons why they remain outside Thermae.
Old 19-11-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
The 4 main reasons are :
1) Ladyboy
2) Underage
3) Not willing to pay entry fee (like us they also need to buy drink every time they enter Thermae.... or for those regular FLs who are thete every night, may buy the monthly pass which gives them discounted price for drinks & food)
4) Non-locals (eg Myanmar, Cambodian, Laos etc)

These are the main reasons why they remain outside Thermae.
thanks for sharing bro
item 4, didn't know non-local cannot be inside
Old 19-11-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
thanks for sharing bro
Non-locals meaning females.
Foreigner guys still can enter except local thai guys.
Old 19-11-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for sharing bro
Initially I also did not know until 1 day after I had picked a vietnam FL from Nana and proceeding back to my hotel Sofitel which was beside Thermae.... as we were passing by Thermae we decided to drop in for a look as my viet FL was curious about the place. The security stopped us and asked to see the viet id.... she showed her passport and he told her cannot enter. I became involved and they explained to me why she cannot enter and the other restrictions too.
Old 20-11-2022, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
....... or for those regular FLs who are thete every night, may buy the monthly pass which gives them discounted price for drinks & food.
Actually.... it is not a monthly pass but a discount card which anyone can buy. Minimum value is 1K baht and valid for 1 month. You use it to pay for your drinks until value is zero then you buy another card. Useful if you stay longtime in LOS and visit Thermae frequently.... not worth it for short stay tourists as the discount is not that much.
I visited Thermae every night for 4 nights and still cannot use up my value..... gave the card to the FL on my last night.
Old 22-11-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

What time does Thermae close usually?
Old 24-11-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
What time does Thermae close usually?
I recalled weekends is 1am, Weekdays, around 12am/12:30am.

But if you go that late, chances are the ladies there are the 'leftover'.

Go around 8-9pm - most ladies. But also alot of guys
Old 24-11-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Walterwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post

Good advice bro actually i prefer weekday about 9pm will be best as mostly ladies is full house
Old 24-11-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post

I was there recently. checked with the waiter they closed at 2am (maybe coz World Cup or maybe influx of tourist) on a weekday not sure about weekend.

Only recommend Thermae if you just want to go see see look look or wants a quickie

Checked with some of the girls it's only 1 hour for ST 3K some don't even want LT.

They just want a quick turnaround due to many demand right now in Bkk.

Just to share my experience. I went at 9pm only saw 1-2 girls that i would consider. Hesitated and someone took my 1st pick. So was thinking maybe come back a later timing since close at 2am.

Came back at 1am saw that Thermae was only 25% packed. more guys than girls, took a glance and dont see anyone outstanding. so didn't even pay for the drink and just left.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
Just to share my experience. I went at 9pm only saw 1-2 girls that i would consider. Hesitated and someone took my 1st pick. So was thinking maybe come back a later timing since close at 2am.
is like that there. its a free market.
see someone you like? dont hesitate. She'll probably be gone within the next 10min.
The best girls easily taken out within 10min of them walking into the joint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1