The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 13-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Tried no 16

Looks : very fair a quite pretty. She says she is 25, but looks late 20s to me. Pussy is inverted, looks a bit strange. Very little hair below.
Catbath : licks everywhere. Nice
Bbbj : slow and sensual. Sucks on the balls, and DT
Fj she wanted me to start with doggy. Then turned her over for missionary. Pumped for about 5 mins, then bell rang. I pumped faster and shot my load.

Rtf maybe.
Old 13-04-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

How come I go always see the same girls but didn't see the likes of g26/16 etc. Hahs
Old 14-04-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
How come I go always see the same girls but didn't see the likes of g26/16 etc. Hahs
Maybe not your cup of tea.
Old 14-04-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Maybe not your cup of tea.
I mean I didn't get to see them sitting there. Today saw g26. Not my cup of tea though. G16 off. There is another g30. Looks cute but like no FR ah. Was so close to try g28 as I saw her then but in the end sticked to G20. Haha
Old 15-04-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
This g3 is the old batch or new de?
Old batch..many bros say her service is commercial and it's true, but her skills are good and once u RTF her enough, she will start giving u gfe
Old 15-04-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
I mean I didn't get to see them sitting there. Today saw g26. Not my cup of tea though. G16 off. There is another g30. Looks cute but like no FR ah. Was so close to try g28 as I saw her then but in the end sticked to G20. Haha
G26 and g28 ok too
Old 15-04-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ah-ah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G30 xmm looks
Boobs are oversized for her short frame

A cutie that provide gfe yet slutty service

Can bang but won't rtf , nothing special
Old 15-04-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 11
Averagearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to all

Anyone knows what's the operating hou r for this stable?
Old 15-04-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averagearse View Post
Anyone knows what's the operating hou r for this stable?
Officially is 12pm. But if the girls are ready, can be as early as 11.45am. That said, there are bros queueing as early as 11.30am for the popular ones.
Old 16-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah-ah View Post
G30 xmm looks
Boobs are oversized for her short frame

A cutie that provide gfe yet slutty service

Can bang but won't rtf , nothing special
What is her boob size?
Old 17-04-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Car show model figure babe with natural D boobs- 2038 G20

Was disappointed over last week with 1654a Xue Er and kena landmine Siam Ken Ida, hence went to explore Viet house for first time; picked G20 after seeing rave reviews:

22 yo car show model figure babe, more ditsy/ blur blur type than pretty, maybe due to the specs she wore, youthful skin but had pimple outbreak when I tried her, 1.67m tall, slim, natural D boobs with pink nips, soft yet perky on a skinny frame machiam like the ‘coconut trees’ young babe figures I always see in Vietnam for biz a decade back, she was fat but claimed she lost a lot of weight, capped bj per my request but very well done with loads of deep throat, allowed passionate dfk machiam like lovers till almost breathless and condensation on her specs, cowgal riding skills good, enjoys sex and can take hard pounding till she cummed with me, moaning getting louder.

Verdict: $60 for 25mins well worth the money. In the current market of not so good PRC WLs, spending $60 for such an enjoyable bonk with a young Vietbu is damn refreshing, furthermore had great chemistry with her.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-04-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try the new batch and went in and saw G12 only there and in a rush of meeting of client, decided to take her since so long no take her. And boy, since now much more competition and hey, she still remember me the one with full of white hair and she talked about our secret and as usual, she vacat boob bath but this time special de is she let me sashimi sushi and when done the deal, she ask me to only support her as her biz is dropping and she sa wmany of her supporters went to try those new batch...
Old 17-04-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ah-ah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What is her boob size?
D to e cup
Old 17-04-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Car show model figure babe with natural D boobs- 2038 G20

Was disappointed over last week with 1654a Xue Er and kena landmine Siam Ken Ida, hence went to explore Viet house for first time; picked G20 after seeing rave reviews:

22 yo car show model figure babe, more ditsy/ blur blur type than pretty, maybe due to the specs she wore, youthful skin but had pimple outbreak when I tried her, 1.67m tall, slim, natural D boobs with pink nips, soft yet perky on a skinny frame machiam like the ‘coconut trees’ young babe figures I always see in Vietnam for biz a decade back, she was fat but claimed she lost a lot of weight, capped bj per my request but very well done with loads of deep throat, allowed passionate dfk machiam like lovers till almost breathless and condensation on her specs, cowgal riding skills good, enjoys sex and can take hard pounding till she cummed with me, moaning getting louder.

Verdict: $60 for 25mins well worth the money. In the current market of not so good PRC WLs, spending $60 for such an enjoyable bonk with a young Vietbu is damn refreshing, furthermore had great chemistry with her.
the boobs shape is not very very good. Maybe because too heavy.
Old 17-04-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laochiongster View Post
Wanted to try the new batch and went in and saw G12 only there and in a rush of meeting of client, decided to take her since so long no take her. And boy, since now much more competition and hey, she still remember me the one with full of white hair and she talked about our secret and as usual, she vacat boob bath but this time special de is she let me sashimi sushi and when done the deal, she ask me to only support her as her biz is dropping and she sa wmany of her supporters went to try those new batch...
You know she is going home soon right? So why would she be bothered about her business now even if it is really not doing well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1