The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all
Regular ML looking for Room Renting nearby

Saw my Regular ML looking for Room Renting nearby. Take a a wild imagination if i am allowed to rent my room to her
Wonder if any Bro here have experience to share?
Old 25-07-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Regular ML looking for Room Renting nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Saw my Regular ML looking for Room Renting nearby. Take a a wild imagination if i am allowed to rent my room to her
you can but you already know what trade she's in and she may bring back customers which would be illegal. you're her landlord. why invite trouble?
Old 25-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
you can but you already know what trade she's in and she may bring back customers which would be illegal. you're her landlord. why invite trouble?
Unless she isn't a freelancer and no customer outside of business hour policy

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 26-07-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

She work in spa (not too sure if there is any other business other working hour haha). You got a point. Just fantasy about having her paying the return via massage and service.
Old 26-07-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She work in spa (not too sure if there is any other business other working hour haha). You got a point. Just fantasy about having her paying the return via massage and service.
Well, if you are keen & available, you can try. Since you said she is you are her regular. Either she will be very happy that you take her in or she will feel weird & awkward because her customer will be her landlord.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 28-07-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I'm wouldn't even shit in my place, let alone bringing back the shit to my place.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
enguaima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So you are planning to share a room with her?
Old 29-07-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enguaima View Post
So you are planning to share a room with her?
I imagined i own a 3 room flat and rent a guest room to her. Watching her wearing fbt with white singlet / loose bf oversize shirt hanging around.

Come back late but ask me acc her for beer.....
Old 29-07-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 12
Taintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like ML from the west LOL
Old 29-07-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

She will pay u the rental with her body.....
Old 30-07-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jadebunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I imagined i own a 3 room flat and rent a guest room to her. Watching her wearing fbt with white singlet / loose bf oversize shirt hanging around.

Come back late but ask me acc her for beer.....
Then after beer ..... sleep?
Old 30-07-2020, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintedfirst View Post
Sounds like ML from the west LOL
Lol you experience before?
Old 30-07-2020, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
scali her WP expired or cancelled liao or she illegal overstayer then you kana investigate when she get caught.
Yo bro, as landlord i will do my part to have her wp photocopy and submiitted to registration.
Beyond landlorf, i will photocopy and scan her figure too 😜
Old 30-07-2020, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadebunny View Post
Then after beer ..... sleep?
The night is stilll young.... Hahah.

I believe they all are human and do have their craving sometime also.
I dont mind helping them to solve their need.

Scally we become fwb and then she bring her colleagues in and ask me if i can help her too.

Anyway, dream doesnt cost you any cents. I like to keep my imagination run wild whenever i came across any similar scene in Movie.
Old 30-07-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

So daytime she go work service clients n night time she return with her corlicks n u service them all? Waaa...u so poor thing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1