The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Would you change your Religion for your GF/WIFE?
Yes but I will only change my religion for Serina Wee. 10 17.86%
Yes but I will only change my religion for my WIFE. 3 5.36%
Yes, I will change my religion for my GF/WIFE. 3 5.36%
No, I will not change my religion for GF/WIFE. 40 71.43%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Townsend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Exclamation Will you Quit Your Religion For Your GF/WIFE?

Let's say if you're a Buddhist or from any religion. Your GF or WIFE is part of another religion. She insist you to join her religion; this form part and parcel of everyday arguments. Would you change your religion just for her?

I encountered such issue before. So I wish to hear different opinions from all Samsters here. Do share your opinions
Old 12-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Will you Quit Your Religion For Your GF/WIFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townsend View Post
Let's say if you're a Buddhist or from any religion. Your GF or WIFE is part of another religion. She insist you to join her religion; this form part and parcel of everyday arguments. Would you change your religion just for her?

I encountered such issue before. So I wish to hear different opinions from all Samsters here. Do share your opinions
I guess i will change my religion for her. However, might not attend the religion gathering that often.

Reasons that i choose to change are: make her feel better, not putting her in between her family(most probably whole family same religion and me(different religion), i'm sure if i am faithful to my religion, despite the paperwork state that i'm a different religion now, my god will understand me.
Old 19-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
firoblade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I will never change my religion for anyone. That's my stand.
Old 22-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slapyou123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

no i won't change my religion, if wanna together she must respect my religion and i will respect her religion..
Old 25-09-2013, 10:29 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Love and religion should never be put into the same basket.

They contradicts all views regardless of understandings or forgivings.

You love each other for each other, not for religious beliefs, if you do, then marry your religion and leave each other alone.

Never swear upon your life with religion.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 28-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Love and religion should never be put into the same basket.

They contradicts all views regardless of understandings or forgivings.

You love each other for each other, not for religious beliefs, if you do, then marry your religion and leave each other alone.

Never swear upon your life with religion.
true but I see many Christian girls like to force their boyfriend/husband to church. then their Christian group will try their best to psycho him.. very poor thing.. im was once the victim too. starting say just join church see see only; no obligation.. end up she also try to pressure me to join etc etc.. zzz
Old 29-09-2013, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

all these changing of religion bs actually cause more harm than good.

as long as a person is of a gd character, does it matter he is a Christian and not catholic?

And as if the parents of the gal or guy is some bible scholar, can they go indepth on all the differences? sometimes, its the pastor or church frens or san gu liu po who makes things worse. playin an us against them mentality n how we are better wan. Ha!

if have 2 change, juz do wad those Chinese guys do lor, convert 2 muslim, still can eat charsiew rice.
Old 29-09-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
end up she also try to pressure me to join etc etc.. zzz
wads the problem?

Join liao, go play wif phone during church service lo.
if cannot play, zone out or check out the chiobus zaogeng.
those kneel down, stand up and raise or move arms all the time, sure got one.

and as if anyone can remember what was said 10 min after u leave the church. even those born liao become Christians.

and in those makan or gathering sessions after church, no one will take out the bible 2 discuss chapter verse wan or discuss wad the pastor said or how we can all better lead Christian lives.

if got, tell ur gf 2 upgrade 2 a better class of frens cos these wans will take the poison kool aid one day for sure.

those everything muz pray pray wans, u know something is wrong.
and even these super religious wans, end of the day, some of the things they do are not morally superior than a non Christian like u.

u should use these pts slowly 2 psycho ur gf. tell her things like, see! this so n so damn hypocrite wan.
Old 29-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
Bozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long the religion dont teach wrong thing can liao.Just respect each other religion and dont say bad thing about anybody religion.Christian always like to criticise those who dont believe in their god goes to hell, those who believe will go heaven.What is this? Their god is saint, rest are Satan, I would rather be HELLBOY. Dont think I will be able to know when I m inside coffin.Tell me 1 thing, if you take a knife and stab 1 person to death, will you be pardon by telling your pastor and escape death? You will still be punish by LAW.Like I said just respect each other religion and you will live happily. Dont force.
Old 29-09-2013, 09:59 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Usually when they ask for donations, it was suppose to be given willingly and of any amount deem fit by the church goer, but this is not the case, many church with 'meaningful names', wants these church goer's to donate part of their salary at a fixed percentage on a monthly basis like CPF - minus the ability to get back when you retire and also no interest to collect back.

Do not force anyone into religion, it will only brew into a hot pot of soup and it will sumhow spilled out when it overboils.

Also do not preach what you do not follow/do yourself to fellow innocent people.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 30-09-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

I wun mind cuz I really love him... he can remind his religion well I can remind mine also... lol.. but as long as he ask me to.. why not? ♥♥♥
Old 30-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
wads the problem?

Join liao, go play wif phone during church service lo.
if cannot play, zone out or check out the chiobus zaogeng.
those kneel down, stand up and raise or move arms all the time, sure got one.

and as if anyone can remember what was said 10 min after u leave the church. even those born liao become Christians.

and in those makan or gathering sessions after church, no one will take out the bible 2 discuss chapter verse wan or discuss wad the pastor said or how we can all better lead Christian lives.

if got, tell ur gf 2 upgrade 2 a better class of frens cos these wans will take the poison kool aid one day for sure.

those everything muz pray pray wans, u know something is wrong.
and even these super religious wans, end of the day, some of the things they do are not morally superior than a non Christian like u.

u should use these pts slowly 2 psycho ur gf. tell her things like, see! this so n so damn hypocrite wan.
Strongly agree with you bro !!! Cheers
Old 30-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Christian ppl like to say the following:

"WHEN IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD, JESUS WILL COME DOWN AND BRING ALL CHRISTIAN/BELIEVER TO HEAVEN WHILE THE REST WILL GO TO HELL".

THE SO CALL END OF THE WORLD DIDN'T HAPPEN leh.

I always like to tell Christian People this: "JESUS IS THE GREATEST AND ONLY GOD RIGHT. GOD CONFIRM WILL HELP EVERYONE; HOW CAN HE BE BIAS; AND LEFT THE REST TO HELL?"

Note: no offend to the Christian samster here. I just saying what reason ppl gave to psycho us join.
Old 30-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

George Bernard Shaw is one of the greatest thinkers of this time

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bernard_Shaw

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...f55026ef95.jpg

http://biblehoax.wordpress.com/2010/...20;-the-bible/

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 30-09-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Old 30-09-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
all these changing of religion bs actually cause more harm than good.

as long as a person is of a gd character, does it matter he is a Christian and not catholic?

And as if the parents of the gal or guy is some bible scholar, can they go indepth on all the differences? sometimes, its the pastor or church frens or san gu liu po who makes things worse. playin an us against them mentality n how we are better wan. Ha!

if have 2 change, juz do wad those Chinese guys do lor, convert 2 muslim, still can eat charsiew rice.
Tat guys are not muslim but posers so tat can marry indonesian ceweks so pls tat note.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1