The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Wherethegirlsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV screening info

Hello this might sound silly but how does the actual procedure of anonymous test itself?

I want to get tested for peace of mind but the other day I went to supposedly anonymous clinic and its full of people near the reception area, I chickened out since I have irrational fears of bumping into someone I know and also people overhearing I want to do anonymous test

Are there places where you can just book online and just go to a private room without talking to the receptionist. Sounds silly I know but im quite paranoid in regards to this
Old 24-10-2019, 02:39 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Unless things has change.. Otherwise For afa.. Just tell them u are there to do the anonymous test.. U will then be given a form to fill up.. (no name, address or Id or contact number required)

You will then be given a number and assigned a consultant.. The consultation and the blood taking in done in a room with lots of privacy..

Wait for abt 15mins for the result.. U will receive it in a room with your consultant..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherethegirlsat View Post
Hello this might sound silly but how does the actual procedure of anonymous test itself?

I want to get tested for peace of mind but the other day I went to supposedly anonymous clinic and its full of people near the reception area, I chickened out since I have irrational fears of bumping into someone I know and also people overhearing I want to do anonymous test

Are there places where you can just book online and just go to a private room without talking to the receptionist. Sounds silly I know but im quite paranoid in regards to this

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-10-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

The list of location to do testing

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 26-10-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Besides the AFA, which ones are anonymous testing?
Old 26-10-2019, 02:32 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

All of clinics listed in that post offers anonymous testing

https://www.healthhub.sg/live-health...us_HIV_testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Besides the AFA, which ones are anonymous testing?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-10-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
All of clinics listed in that post offers anonymous testing

https://www.healthhub.sg/live-health...us_HIV_testing
Thanks for this!
Old 07-02-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went to Dr Tan and partners at unity street. Asked for just the comprehensive urine test, in the end paying nearly $600 for it
Old 07-02-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Used to visit a dr at Fu Lu shou, Dr Lui, I think, his was cheap and just gave me a pill which he claims will "flush out" the system. Any idea if he is still operating? Any idea what that pill is?
Old 15-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
dessker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdessker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sharing my experience at a clinic i shall not name...

was getting paranoid because have been chionging for quite awhile (plenty of bbbj but protected sex) and saw a rash on my little brother... decided to make an appointment.

reached in the early afternoon, went in and saw almost everyone wearing mask. idk if its because of the virus or ppl shy lol. also quite surprised to see so many bangla... seems like they know how to enjoy too haha.

registered and proceeded to one of the rooms and a male nurse (sian...but things would get better later ) attended to me. he was friendly and asked basic questions like when was your last sex encounter, with who etc. he just drew blood (dam pain though he inject the needle no skill) and filled up two tubes with it. he then asked me do wait for the doctor and passed me a container to fill up my urine.

was waiting for the doctor to call from either of 2 rooms, i saw the first room and noticed it was a male name. didn't bother to look at the other room as i thought confirm all guys here la.

lo and behold, when the bell rang for my turn, it was to the other room and it was a female doctor

the moment i opened the door, my heart beat dam fast... she was dam chio like OL kind (slim, fair, smooth skin... arghhh...) hoseh liao i thought hahaha. however she wasn't that friendly... just asking stuff in a robotic (being professional i guess) way... as she was wrapping up the conversation, i told her my penis got abit of rash... and there was some awkward silence hahaha. she replied 'errrr so you want me to examine it?' then i was like yes and headed to the examination table to lie down and unzipped my pants... unfortunately (or fortunately haha later call police), i was not erect and just pulled my foreskin back. she took the some light and magnifying glass and examined it before saying it was nothing serious. zipped up my pants sat back down haha.

that more or less concluded my first ever 'check up' of this sorts... hope it gives bros here a better insight of what to expect during your first visit too
Old 18-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AAA2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha nice story! thanks for sharing....
Old 02-09-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Just went to Dr Tan and partners at unity street. Asked for just the comprehensive urine test, in the end paying nearly $600 for it
the standard anonymous test was $50 8-9 years ago at Dr Tan. I think 2 years ago was $80 bucks. The procedure was to punch a tiny hole on 1 of your fingers and draw 1/2 a yakult straw worth of blood. Then it will be put into a test kit. Have to go out and wait for 10-15mins.

How did you end up with 600 bucks bill.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jericho20791 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Other than AFA (which have to wait), where to get a 4th gen rapid HIV test done at a reasonable price? Either anonymous or non-anonymous is fine.

Some GPs are charging about $200 including consult for the 4th gen test which is quite steep for just 1 STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
the standard anonymous test was $50 8-9 years ago at Dr Tan. I think 2 years ago was $80 bucks. The procedure was to punch a tiny hole on 1 of your fingers and draw 1/2 a yakult straw worth of blood. Then it will be put into a test kit. Have to go out and wait for 10-15mins.

How did you end up with 600 bucks bill.
Old 10-01-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

casey19977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This clinic is offering $49.90 Lastest 4th Generation HIV Testing.

https://www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/hiv-testing
Old 08-07-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Ameliamence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

I have been diagnosed with Diabetes 2 and like to have a Diabetic eye screening to check for diabetic retinopathy. Is there a hospital or clinic in Udon Thani where I can get this done?
Old 09-07-2022, 01:23 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

From 1st August 2022 you can buy HIV test kits and test yourself at home

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ew-low-in-2021
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1