The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Coyotes2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HIV paranoia

First real post after a long time as I have been a lurked with exception of a few FRs.
Have still been chionging the same house in GL with my usual RTF.
The most recent RTF while fucking, changed positions, the WL grabbed my cock and pulled the condom and said "I dont want"

I'm retarded cause I ended up fucking her raw and came inside her(please roast me, I deserve it)

Before anyone tells me about PEP and 4th gen test after 28 days, I know - but what I'm struggling with is the paranoia from now till then.

Personally I'm not afraid if I get it(as the saying goes "dare to play dont scared die") or if I dont get it.
It's the fear of not being able to know.
Psychologically it's torturing

Last edited by Coyotes2; 16-02-2020 at 02:01 AM.
Old 16-02-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 5
thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HIV paranoia

Hey bro, you are fine. Since you mentioned that she is in GL. She goes for regular health check and therefore the risk of her having HIV is negligible. Even if she is having HIV, the chances of you catching it is... 0.04%
Old 16-02-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehonestboi View Post
Hey bro, you are fine. Since you mentioned that she is in GL. She goes for regular health check and therefore the risk of her having HIV is negligible. Even if she is having HIV, the chances of you catching it is... 0.04%
Yeah. I think GL girls are ok. Maybe just tio STD. Looking at the probability, probably you will die of Covid19 than kana HIV
Old 16-02-2020, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeah. I think GL girls are ok. Maybe just tio STD. Looking at the probability, probably you will die of Covid19 than kana HIV
Actually that sounds hilarious.
And yeah probably just some STD, just kenna HPV from my girlfriend(steady girlfriend for 2 years already - living together) so I'm just thinking not much else to lose, Herpes at most ?
Old 16-02-2020, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehonestboi View Post
Thanks bro. I really appreciate it. Not afraid of catching it but the anxiety is some next level shit. But at the same time I guess I deserve it for thinking with my small head.
Old 16-02-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 5
thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bro! Np. Totally understandable about the anxiety part. One way to get over it is to use math and statistics. Then you will know that the chances of you getting something is super tiny 😊. But of course... next time must avoid these tiny probabilities as well.
Old 16-02-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
delljb is Cool - loads of Potential

Dont be paranoid of nothing

After 2 or 3 weeks, just go clinic and get some test.

after all for all cheongster, better to have check every 6 month, for our own benefit. Thanks
Old 16-02-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotes2 View Post
First real post after a long time as I have been a lurked with exception of a few FRs.
Have still been chionging the same house in GL with my usual RTF.
The most recent RTF while fucking, changed positions, the WL grabbed my cock and pulled the condom and said "I dont want"

I'm retarded cause I ended up fucking her raw and came inside her(please roast me, I deserve it)

Before anyone tells me about PEP and 4th gen test after 28 days, I know - but what I'm struggling with is the paranoia from now till then.

Personally I'm not afraid if I get it(as the saying goes "dare to play dont scared die") or if I dont get it.
It's the fear of not being able to know.
Psychologically it's torturing
hey bro, its no use roasting or trolling u. doesnt helps in any way seeing how its killing u slowly mentally. i was in ur position too, and the anxiety is indeed torturing.
what i could really suggest is keep telling urself to stay calm and go for the test once its past 28days.
at the moment im also considering to get myself checked as i do not wish to pass it to my current girl that i got steady with.
right now theres this stupid covid19 thing, so the cheapest option that i know of is gone since they shut down til further notice, at the moment im still sourcing for the place to get myself checked at an affordable rate.
Old 16-02-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
hey bro, its no use roasting or trolling u. doesnt helps in any way seeing how its killing u slowly mentally. i was in ur position too, and the anxiety is indeed torturing.
what i could really suggest is keep telling urself to stay calm and go for the test once its past 28days.
at the moment im also considering to get myself checked as i do not wish to pass it to my current girl that i got steady with.
right now theres this stupid covid19 thing, so the cheapest option that i know of is gone since they shut down til further notice, at the moment im still sourcing for the place to get myself checked at an affordable rate.
Wait bro DSC close meh ?
Just went there earlier this week and got one more appointment next week.
Still need to finish up my nitro freezing.
Old 16-02-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by delljb View Post
Dont be paranoid of nothing

After 2 or 3 weeks, just go clinic and get some test.

after all for all cheongster, better to have check every 6 month, for our own benefit. Thanks
Yeah sia. Not gonna lie, I actually kenna more from local girls in my uni than GL WL. But I think cheongsters definitely need to test.
Just hope one day the next gen test will be able to deliver results faster
Old 16-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 0
Chamander is one of the Best!Chamander is one of the Best!Chamander is one of the Best!

Wow. Local girls! Which uni you studying at?
Old 16-02-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotes2 View Post
Wait bro DSC close meh ?
Just went there earlier this week and got one more appointment next week.
Still need to finish up my nitro freezing.
no sry give u wrong idea, i mean afa the anomynous de closed till further notice cuz got corona. anyway do u recommend me to go dsc tho? how is the procedure like? i only interested in the test and take result fast de that kind
Old 16-02-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
no sry give u wrong idea, i mean afa the anomynous de closed till further notice cuz got corona. anyway do u recommend me to go dsc tho? how is the procedure like? i only interested in the test and take result fast de that kind
Yeah I was recommended to head to the DSC. Heavily subsidised by the government also, a supposedly $150 bill ended up being $30.30
They got this "Test And Go" service also, just call them to make an appointment and tell them you want to do "TAG service"
https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...px?mobile=true
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1