The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List
hijab

Old 07-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2782 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Question
If you picked up a sexual disease from BBBj with a ML.
And thereafter you either
1) engage in oral sex with your gf
2) engage in unprotected vaginal intercourse with your Gf

Does it mean she will 100% get the sexual disease?
Old 07-09-2019, 12:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Question
If you picked up a sexual disease from BBBj with a ML.
And thereafter you either
1) engage in oral sex with your gf
2) engage in unprotected vaginal intercourse with your Gf

Does it mean she will 100% get the sexual disease?
It depends upon what sexual disease you picked up. Different STDs have different probabilities of transmission.

Here are the stats I found on the net :

https://www.nairaland.com/2360375/pr...-6-most-common

Before I start, I'll have to state that my figures are majorly for heterosexuals. The probabilities are significantly higher for homosexuals. In addition these figures can be significantly higher depending on a number of factors I can't go into now.

1. Gonorrhea- It is estimated that a man has a 20% chance of contracting Gonorrhea after just one sexual encounter while a woman has between 60-80% chance of contracting it

2. Hepatitis: The risk of contracting it in one single sexual encounter is on the low side. It's about 0.3%

3. Syphilis: It is estimated that the risk of contracting syphilis is about 3%.

4. Human papilomavirus (HPV): HPV is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases.The probability of contracting it in one sexual encounter is 20%

5. Herpes: This is another common sexually transmitted disease with a very high probability of contracting in one sexual encounter. The estimate is 75% for men and can be as high as 98% for women.

6. HIV: I know many of you would have been expecting this. Surprisingly, it has the least probability of transmission. Were it not for the low probability of transmission, majority of us would have been HIV positive. cheesy The estimated probability of transmission from male to female is 0.08% while that of female to male transmission is 0.04%.

NB: Please note that just one encounter can lead to having a particular STD irrespective of how low the probability of contracting it may be. It's therefore imperative one protects his/her self at all times.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-09-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2782 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It depends upon what sexual disease you picked up. Different STDs have different probabilities of transmission.

Here are the stats I found on the net :

https://www.nairaland.com/2360375/pr...-6-most-common
Thank you for the information bro!
Really helpful!
Old 15-12-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daniel2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all, I have bbbj from massage lady last 3 weeks ago. Last weekend during shower, I feel pain while urinating. After that no other symptom until today. Want to know if it is STD, will the pain during urinating comes only 1 time or multiple times? Do I need to monitor for next few days or go check up at STD clinic?
Old 17-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel2019 View Post
Hi all, I have bbbj from massage lady last 3 weeks ago. Last weekend during shower, I feel pain while urinating. After that no other symptom until today. Want to know if it is STD, will the pain during urinating comes only 1 time or multiple times? Do I need to monitor for next few days or go check up at STD clinic?
You should go for a check to make sure you have not caught a UTI or gonorrhea.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 17-12-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel2019 View Post
Hi all, I have bbbj from massage lady last 3 weeks ago. Last weekend during shower, I feel pain while urinating. .... Do I need to monitor for next few days or go check up at STD clinic?
Bbbj has its risks. Go for the whole range of std checks. Better safe ... cos some stds symtoms may not be too obvious. At least find out early, take medications and root them out if necessary. Else dormant in body can have implications longer down the road, both to u and partners.
Old 22-12-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Sexsg123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any reasons why most people not bothered of having herpes furing sex or bbbj even though its iver 70 percent? Also any cheap doctor to recommend just to test for any diseases ?

Thanks
Old 23-12-2019, 03:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexsg123 View Post
Any reasons why most people not bothered of having herpes furing sex or bbbj even though its iver 70 percent? Also any cheap doctor to recommend just to test for any diseases ?

Thanks
Because so many people have it there is no point in worrying about it.

Old 04-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker. Learned a lot from all the forums here.

Sexually active male. Last sex was two weeks ago with a FL. always protected for vaginal sex. No condom for oral sex.

4-5 days after that, started to have clear, painless discharge. Sometimes during the entire day. Sometimes none at all for a day or two. No discomfort but just weird. No pain when pee too.

Got myself tested and waiting for the results.

I freaking out liao. Losing sleep. Can’t focus at my job.

Should I tell my OC?
Can still have kids in future?
Old 04-03-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 22
ALBOMB26 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterALBOMB26 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterALBOMB26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro since already tested just relax and wait for the result and go for treatment if necessary

chance of u getting HIV from BBJ is super low, for the other STDs, no worries, even if it is herpes, you can still have offspring. Better don tell OC imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hst630 View Post

Sexually active male. Last sex was two weeks ago with a FL. always protected for vaginal sex. No condom for oral sex.

4-5 days after that, started to have clear, painless discharge. Sometimes during the entire day. Sometimes none at all for a day or two. No discomfort but just weird. No pain when pee too.

Should I tell my OC?
Old 06-03-2020, 04:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

Should I tell my OC?
You should definitely NOT tell OC. It would be a really stupid thing to do.

If you have caught anything it will be a very minor infection and chances are a shot of antibiotics will get rid of it for good and everything is back to normal.

Old 09-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Joy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Definately not tell your OC just wait for your tesult and hope
Quote:

Should I tell my OC?
Old 25-06-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys. I’m new to this and recently get BBBJ. After reading this forum I was so freaked and scare that I don’t even dare to read finish all the comments. May I know how Long must I wait to go for check up after my BBBJ? I swear I’ll stop BBBJ.
Old 26-06-2020, 09:25 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhunter2507 View Post
Hi guys. I’m new to this and recently get BBBJ. After reading this forum I was so freaked and scare that I don’t even dare to read finish all the comments. May I know how Long must I wait to go for check up after my BBBJ? I swear I’ll stop BBBJ.
The incubation periods for various STDs are documented in this post :

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpo...1&postcount=19

Old 26-06-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1