The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2020, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ddonak123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Premature.

Need advice.

From either those that have it or know tips and tricks to counter.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Premature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddonak123 View Post
Need advice.

The mind controls everything. Use distraction. It always works.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-03-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2561 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddonak123 View Post
Need advice.

drink beer
Old 02-03-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 5
thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

practice with a sex toy like tenga that you can buy from don don donki
Old 02-03-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Try use delay spray like peak performa
Old 03-03-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Try taking poxet to see if it helps. Also, having regular sex will help alleviate the condition. I was a late bloomer when comes to having sex, and the first few times usually resulted in PE.. which really affects me psychologically so I became not so keen about having sex.

Last year I got a FB and we started having sex regularly, she is also very accomodating/understanding when I always finished too soon. Initially I was always using alcohol to delay but it doesn't always work, then I was introduced to poxet (dapoxetine), it increases my timing from 2mins to 10mins.. and slowly until 30mins etc. However I do not want to always rely on medication so I stayed off poxet and just have sex normally... Surprisingly I can now last an avg of 20mins. So i figured it must be the regular sex that I'm having which resulted in longer timings.

Otherwise you might also want to try circumcision? Supposedly will desensitize the penis after some time.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgxclusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Understand kegel exercise does helps but it will takes some time for the results to be seen.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 16
kota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Try taking poxet to see if it helps. Also, having regular sex will help alleviate the condition. I was a late bloomer when comes to having sex, and the first few times usually resulted in PE.. which really affects me psychologically so I became not so keen about having sex.

Last year I got a FB and we started having sex regularly, she is also very accomodating/understanding when I always finished too soon. Initially I was always using alcohol to delay but it doesn't always work, then I was introduced to poxet (dapoxetine), it increases my timing from 2mins to 10mins.. and slowly until 30mins etc. However I do not want to always rely on medication so I stayed off poxet and just have sex normally... Surprisingly I can now last an avg of 20mins. So i figured it must be the regular sex that I'm having which resulted in longer timings.

Otherwise you might also want to try circumcision? Supposedly will desensitize the penis after some time.
Any idea if poxet is available in JB over the counter?
Thanks
Old 05-03-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mionity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kota View Post
Any idea if poxet is available in JB over the counter?
Thanks
If you do find out, do let me know. Looking for the answer as well. Thanks
Old 05-03-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster

Thanks for the suggestions.

I know alcohol somewhat works but being drunk usually makes it a less controlled environment. Dangerous.

I’ll try some of try some of the tips mentioned.

Many thanks again.

Hope you guys come up with more tips and help others with PE as well.
Old 06-03-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Update.

Got my first FL (won’t mention who). Lasted 15mins-ish maybe? Only could cum when I used my own hand.

I’m guessing I’m too used to jerking it or it might just be a mental thing.

So maybe PE could be “cured” easier than I thought.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johnjordy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yes contact me
Old 01-08-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hytronic is Cool - loads of Potential

I have P.E for number of years and recently order blisswater delay spray from Q10 after reading the feedback .. product came within 2 days.. to test for Allergies i spray at my wrist and waited for an hour for any redness or side effects.. luckily all went well.. clear to use.

Tried and spray as instruction gudlines or you can search from youtude. Spray twice on each side and waited an hour to wash off.. Can feel slight cooling effect probably spray a slightly too much .. future will spray once each side..

Action started 2 hours later... and surprisingly it work very well without numbing the head.. pump for almost 20 mins and my OC asked to chop chop and please come..

Highly recommended to try those with P.E ... good products
Old 13-09-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro u used it? No problem? U bought 1 or 2 version?

QUOTE=Hytronic;20129773]I have P.E for number of years and recently order blisswater delay spray from Q10 after reading the feedback .. product came within 2 days.. to test for Allergies i spray at my wrist and waited for an hour for any redness or side effects.. luckily all went well.. clear to use.

Tried and spray as instruction gudlines or you can search from youtude. Spray twice on each side and waited an hour to wash off.. Can feel slight cooling effect probably spray a slightly too much .. future will spray once each side..

Action started 2 hours later... and surprisingly it work very well without numbing the head.. pump for almost 20 mins and my OC asked to chop chop and please come..

Highly recommended to try those with P.E ... good products[/QUOTE]
Old 15-09-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytronic View Post
I have P.E for number of years and recently order blisswater delay spray from Q10 after reading the feedbacke

Highly recommended to try those with P.E ... good products

Does blisswater have after taste? I spray black panther and my ML said it tasted like alcohol.. lol.. she asked me to wash before bbj

Love you 🥰😘

wishlist 1. Double barrel handjob
2. Bbbj cim with Pinoy maid 3. Footjob
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1