The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Joelong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Anyone try internal sperm shot into vaginal straight after menstruation ended.

I tried and successfully avoid pregnancy after i cum into my girlfriend. Straight after her period. I just want to know any bros also tried?
Old 28-02-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
ArdenT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone try internal sperm shot into vaginal straight after menstruation ended.

Before tried. 1-2 days after her period ended. I think is still quite safe. The chances is lower doesn't mean you won't kanna
Old 29-02-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone try internal sperm shot into vaginal straight after menstruation ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelong View Post
I tried and successfully avoid pregnancy after i cum into my girlfriend. Straight after her period. I just want to know any bros also tried?
Few years back, I tried during the last few days of her period and during the 1st - 2nd day after her period end. As she requested for me to cum inside of her as she tried before and she told me that it is her safe period. So I choose to believe her since she told me that she tried before. 1st 2 month everything is safe but suay suay 3rd month... Haish

There is this suay month that I tried during her 1st day after her period end up suay suay she got pregnant... So I would suggest you not to take the risk again unless your ready to have a child.

I agreed to ArdenT that "The Chances is lower doesn't mean you won't kanna" That is very true.

Usually for my FB period last for 5 days

1st month, cum inside of her during 4th day of her period
2nd month, cum inside of her during 4th and 5th day of her period
3rd month, cum inside of her after the last day of her period end up this is the time when she got preg… Haish
My fb do keep a update of the day when we had sex and her period date inside a apps that is meant for this. After this we always practice safe sex by using birth control method to avoid pregnancy. but now fb have became "Ex-FB"

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 29-02-2020 at 10:48 AM.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
randywest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelong View Post
To make sure that is not your sperm weak I suggest to ask sbf tiko bros take turns try next time. I am sure many will be kind enuff to volunteer!
Old 01-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Hangels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess is pretty safe
Old 03-03-2020, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You married her?
Wanted to, but she choose to abort as she prefer to keep us in FB terms previously. After the abortion we are still fb for 1 year + till she choose to migrate oversea for further studies. After she left Singapore, we lost contact.
Old 05-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stephan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should be safe.

But then again, shiok for a few mins, but your heart will squeeze till the next cycle comes la..
Old 06-03-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Take day 1, start of bleeding, towards day 6/7 no more bleeding, you do on this day is ok. Safe till about day 8 generally, as ovulation will begin from range of day 14 to 18, depending on individual cycles.

Best is do during the 1 weeks before her bleeding starts, as the egg has died. No matter how hard you shoot, also won’t impregnate her.
Old 19-03-2020, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
But too bloody too messy
Agreed that is usually the case
Old 21-03-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

There is no such thing as safe period, because it depends how long your sperms stay inside her body

On the irony, many people kept shooting inside and hard to get pregnant.. but this kind dont know good or bad, end up you want kid you need to check on your sperms
Old 06-04-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

few years back do have FB and i did shoot in before and after her menses.
Usually its pretty safe to shoot in 2 days before her menses and inbtw 7 days after her menses..did practice shoot in for more than 3 years without pregnant..
On the danger periods, usually she will take pills to prevent it when we have great passion sex and we have sex almost everydays.
If happened on weekend, sex will increased to 3-5 times and all shoot in will my sperm flown out from her pussy..

Lucky me not to get her pregnant during all these years..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1