The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
It seems like you all are out of the topics, this is abt Wuhan flu and not politics...
It is link to politics

They did such a terrible job and get such high pay yet so many supporters.
Old 27-05-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Nah tbh I feeling our opposition party still kinda lacking.

But to compare pay. Although Other country minister have low salary but their bank account still much fatter then some or most ministers in sg. Lol
they will always be lacking because they do not have resources or chance.
Old 29-05-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

see, all the reasons opposition CMI, pple kiasi blah blah blah... there a saying, what kind of ppl deserves what kind of goverment. while we laugh at china man we also must do some soul searching in ourself

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 30-05-2020, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fallendoves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
It seems like you all are out of the topics, this is abt Wuhan flu and not politics...
Yeah haha seems like it
Old 30-05-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Even if 40% voted for opposition , PAP still has majority.

Too many kiasu people in Singapore and they will not lose.

However giving them a low percentage will tell them they are doing a poor job and not deserving of their best paid job in the world kind of salary.

So it does not matter what kind of opposition.
Give them a chance they will also not success. Look how what they did to hougang and aljunied?
Old 30-05-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Give them a chance they will also not success. Look how what they did to hougang and aljunied?
If you ask the man on the streets, they really like Low and Chiam.

Tan Cheng Bock is well known and I hear Chee Soon Juan has change for the better.

Granted no one else I can think of in the opposition command such respect, still as I mentioned before, it is not really about the opposition.

PAP will win. YOUR vote just determine how many % they win.

The more % they win by means the more power they can do anything they want.

They take that as your answer to their "mandates".

If they win high %, they take it as Singaporeans are willing to follow whatever rubbish policies they decide on.

If they win by a lower %, they will be more willing to take a look at themselves.

That is reasonable. If I win by a high % means I am doing a great job and my highest salary in the world is agreed by the citizens, why should I change anything ?

And this is link to the virus. Higher % also means you support their handling or mishandling of the FW cases and their measures they put in place.

Having an election soon is advantageous to them but detrimental to the people.

Let see if they really put Singaporeans first.
Old 30-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Tan Cheng Bock is well known and I hear Chee Soon Juan has change for the better.
W/o money and power, very hard to for oppositions to generate new and great ideas to improve heartlanders lives. They have no access to HSA, Biotech, IBM, PUB Desalination Plant etc. All these places are fully accessible by Heng Swee Keat. The owners ask him to come in and he can ask whatever stupid Q&As is bec he can persuade Ho Ching to invest. Ho Ching just sit at ofc do fb whole day.

Also Pap works with whoever companies that can provide benefits. No benefits, pap will not come. Once pap squeeze dry, they will withdraw and look for another one. This is what happens at Creative and Hyflux. And these facts and figures not reported in SPH news media?

Hyprocrispy got certain skill involved, LW is an example, just add technical jargons can aldy. The best model is Heng Swee Keat, even Chan Chun Sing cannot compete too.

Last edited by Pictionary; 30-05-2020 at 05:10 PM.
Old 30-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Wuhan flu

If opposition have the capabilities get big corporation to sponsor them on their campaign. Like what USA did. Corporation will sponsor ppl if they feel the ppl the support have the capabilities. You want capitalism and democracy that's how it works sad to say.
Old 31-05-2020, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
If you ask the man on the streets, they really like Low and Chiam.

Granted no one else I can think of in the opposition command such respect, still as I mentioned before, it is not really about the opposition.

If they win high %, they take it as Singaporeans are willing to follow whatever rubbish policies they decide on.

If they win by a lower %, they will be more willing to take a look at themselves.

That is reasonable. If I win by a high % means I am doing a great job and my highest salary in the world is agreed by the citizens, why should I change anything ?

And this is link to the virus. Higher % also means you support their handling or mishandling of the FW cases and their measures they put in place.

What you say is right and at least there are some people to keep a tight watch and checked on the PAP movements so that their move will be closely monitor..
Old 31-05-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=edkoh2000;20027064]If you ask the man on the streets, they really like Low and Chiam.
================================================== ========
ask the man in the street whom they like better
Tan Cheng Bock vs ESM Goh Chok Tong
Chee Soon Juan vs Ng Chee Meng
Low Thia Kiang vs Chan Chun Sing
Lee Hsieng Loong vs Kenneth Jeyaratnam
Sylvia Lim vs Ting Pei Ling
Pritam Singh vs Shamugun
any more famous opp?
Old 31-05-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Its nonsense to talk about asking for a strong mandate when practically each election they already get more then 90% of the seats in parliament. If that is not a strong mandate what else is cos even if percentage is low they still can pass any law they want without any opposition...

Naturally they want to get the election over with asap as they know this pandemic is not going to go away soon and the longer it drags out the more people are going to be jobless and get fed up with their handling....
Old 31-05-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Everyone makes mistakes u think then incumbent don't take care of their own people? Why are the wives husbands and families all employed in high positions in civil sectors. Why are generals with weak resumes sky rocketed to ceo positions the don't deserve jobs that the average pmet can't even dream about unless u r kknang. This is first world legalised corruption and worst still untouchable and unauditable. We should hold wp accountable for the 1 fuck up but what about the countless fuckups that go unaccountable from incumbent from mask screw ups to overspending on bin centre to rising utilities cost to footing the bill for FTs not because we tax payers don't want to but because as a result of G oversight.did u know they are paying the operators of dorms as well? .
Squeezing them to a 55% will send the message across about what we feel and at the same time give opposition more hope to up their game.
Old 31-05-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Its nonsense to talk about asking for a strong mandate when practically each election they already get more then 90% of the seats in parliament. If that is not a strong mandate what else is cos even if percentage is low they still can pass any law they want without any opposition...

Naturally they want to get the election over with asap as they know this pandemic is not going to go away soon and the longer it drags out the more people are going to be jobless and get fed up with their handling....

And it is harder for opposition to campaign during this period. Anyway because of what you mentioned, the more we have to make the right vote.

I spoke to a Hong Kong friend and he said, at least you guys can vote.
Old 31-05-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Everyone makes mistakes u think then incumbent don't take care of their own people? Why are the wives husbands and families all employed in high positions in civil sectors. Why are generals with weak resumes sky rocketed to ceo positions the don't deserve jobs that the average pmet can't even dream about unless u r kknang. This is first world legalised corruption and worst still untouchable and unauditable. We should hold wp accountable for the 1 fuck up but what about the countless fuckups that go unaccountable from incumbent from mask screw ups to overspending on bin centre to rising utilities cost to footing the bill for FTs not because we tax payers don't want to but because as a result of G oversight.did u know they are paying the operators of dorms as well? .
Squeezing them to a 55% will send the message across about what we feel and at the same time give opposition more hope to up their game.

Exactly. I think lower percentage does make a difference.
Old 31-05-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Wuhan flu

Maybe gahmen will make it easy for everybody by having a walkover win in as many electoral divisions as possible. The aged sick are unlikely to cast their votes. Those who had brush the law might give up voting because they don't want to have anything to do with garment. You need money to reinstate your name in the register of electors if you didn't vote the last time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1